PDA

View Full Version : Allan McGregor attacked

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I know most will say they are not interested, but will comment anyway, it has been reported (Radio Clyde news) that Allan Mcgregor was attacked last night, any celtic player attacked it automatically a sectarian attack so im sure this will be reported the same or maybe not.

Bad Martini
21-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I know most will say they are not interested, but will comment anyway, it has been reported (Radio Clyde news) that Allan Mcgregor was attacked last night, any celtic player attacked it automatically a sectarian attack so im sure this will be reported the same or maybe not.

The first highlighted comment and second highlighted comment are inextricably linked.
:rolleyes:

Future17
21-02-2010, 06:51 PM

Let's be honest, any Rangers player except McGregor, it might be reported as a sectarian attack. As it's McGregor, there's a multitude of possible motives:

1) His alleged gangster connections.

2) His inability to keep it in his pants.

3) His poor manners.

4) Nobody likes him.

CropleyWasGod
21-02-2010, 06:51 PM

Cough.... bull*****....

greenlex
21-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I normally support you on this board but on this occasion can I be the first to say "Who gives a flying ****". That is all.

Cabbage East
21-02-2010, 06:52 PM

weonlywon6-2
21-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Let's be honest, any Rangers player except McGregor, it might be reported as a sectarian attack. As it's McGregor, there's a multitude of possible motives:

3) His poor manners.

4) Nobody likes him.

5- he plays for rangers !:greengrin

Big Frank
21-02-2010, 06:54 PM

Says who? Hibernian fans?????

Celtc fans??

Well then, keep yer gash for them and their board.

You'll trip yourself eventually.:agree:

.Sean.
21-02-2010, 06:56 PM

3) His poor manners.

4) Nobody likes him.
Aye? Hadn't heard that.

He'll get no pity from me anyway, the guys an obnoxious bell end.

BroxburnHibee
21-02-2010, 06:56 PM

I normally support you on this board but on this occasion can I be the first to say "Who gives a flying ****". That is all.

:agree:

I would say you have in the main been a welcome contributor to the site (perhaps not to everyones taste :greengrin) - however you're in danger of becoming a bit tiresome.

Honestly couldn't give a toss what that erse has been up to.

Wotherspiniesta
21-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Just what we needed. It's been a while since we had a thread that's Rangers orientated. Allan Mcgregor attacked you say? I'm in for a restless night's sleep tonight!

Bad Martini
21-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Just what we needed. It's been a while since we had a thread that's Rangers orientated. Allan Mcgregor attacked you say? I'm in for a restless night's sleep tonight!

Its right up there with "Celtic fans claim everyone's oot to get them" and "The Rangers Supporters Trust is deeply offended by (insert random normal activity which they choose to get pissed off at"...:greengrin

Elephant Stone
21-02-2010, 07:03 PM

Have you not got your own forum for pathetic ramblings about religion?

nanamag
21-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Have you not got your own forum for pathetic ramblings about religion? good glad to here that he is a p,,ck, nice one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AgentDaleCooper
21-02-2010, 07:12 PM
pretty sure if scott brown was attacked they'd put it down to him being a cheeky wee bugger. it's only sectarian if you want it to be:wink:

Capt Mainwaring
21-02-2010, 07:12 PM

Oh deary me. How dreadful for the poor chap.

You seem to have confused us with people who give a toss.

As for your your sectarian assertion - give it a rest. You are the sterotypical Old Firm Bore.

WarringtonHibee
21-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Boo hoo.

james62
21-02-2010, 07:19 PM

3) His poor manners.

4) Nobody likes him.

My money is on an angry boyfriend/husband :agree:

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 07:20 PM
pretty sure if scott brown was attacked they'd put it down to him being a cheeky wee bugger. it's only sectarian if you want it to be:wink:

Already been done and it was not reported as a cheeky wee bugger

Kevvy1875
21-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I know some people have had a go at this guy on this board simply for him being a Hun. This time he deserve's it.

Feel free to bring us the news but we really couldnt care for discussing your sectarian 'was it, wasn't it' bullsh*t add on. Its your issue...not our's.

I as a non-bigot would probably guess he got a doing because he is a complete kn*bend who has disgraced his country, been involved in an alleged sexual assualt and is just a posing twat that any number of the joe public would quite happily dump in the puss for those very reasons.

essexhibee
21-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Hahaha McGregor being attacked - brilliant. Hope it hurt.

I'm_cabbaged
21-02-2010, 07:24 PM

When Brown was allegedy "attacked" in Edinburgh it wasn't reported as sectarian, maybe the Celtc players you're referring to were Irish and got called fenian *******s by their attackers. :wink:

ronaldo7
21-02-2010, 07:25 PM
The Tartan Army strikes back:take that:take that

Alex Trager
21-02-2010, 07:27 PM

3) His poor manners.

4) Nobody likes him.

5) he attacked(ish) Mcdonald and our very own Stokes

AgentDaleCooper
21-02-2010, 07:28 PM

just googled it, and while they didn't use my exact words, the papers didn't seem to mention it as being sectarian either...?

meh, i don't actually care anyway...

hibsdaft
21-02-2010, 07:29 PM
nightmare for the police investigating this one. folk wanting allan mcgregor battered, where do you begin?

tabloid heaven though

borders.cabbage
21-02-2010, 07:31 PM

Bit of a :hijack: here, but I was wondering if blueisthecolour agrees with his fans chief on the issue of sectarianism.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article7034923.ece (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article7034923.ece)

FranckSuzy
21-02-2010, 07:37 PM

Whilst it is never good to hear of anyone being attacked, I'm afraid I have to question your motives for posting this on a Hibs forum :confused: You assure us that you are not on the wind-up and just want to discuss football etc but I'm sorry, I just don't get it. If Deeks or Stokes (or any other Hibs player for that matter) were attacked do you think that Hibbies would bother going on another fans forum and ask for reactions? The bit in bold should earn you a yellow card from the admins AFAIAK also. McGregor's being investigated for an alleged attack on a female, did a third-rate sleazy photo-shoot in the News of the Screws last week, frequents high profile bars and clubs with Z-list celebrities so he's not exactly keeping a low profile, is he?

cocopops1875
21-02-2010, 07:48 PM

3) His poor manners.

4) Nobody likes him.

Cant believe you only got 4 mate :greengrin

woody47
21-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Why do the d!ckheads that follow the unfirm automatically put everything down to bl00dy sectarianism. That is where the real problem is as they cannot see out of their own little bigotted world.
It is a pity we just can't take the bl00dy lot of them and move them to their own planet where they can destroy eacjh other. Problem solved.
As for McGregor being attacked, I absolutely abhor violence but with someone like him you have to ask "who has he p!$$ed off this time?". The list must be endless.

Winston Ingram
21-02-2010, 08:07 PM

Go and pedal yer p!sh somewhere else ya flange:bye:

Liam89
21-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Aye? Hadn't heard that.

He'll get no pity from me anyway, the guys an obnoxious bell end.

My friend knows a lot about his gangster connections its quite mental really.

iwasthere1972
21-02-2010, 08:09 PM

When can we see the highlights? :cool2:

col02
21-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Racist pig deserves everything he gets and hope it hurt like ****!

silverhibee
21-02-2010, 08:15 PM

I would say you have in the main been a welcome contributor to the site (perhaps not to everyones taste :greengrin) - however you're in danger of becoming a bit tiresome.

Honestly couldn't give a toss what that erse has been up to.

LTHF.:greengrin :faf:

silverhibee
21-02-2010, 08:18 PM
The Tartan Army strikes back:take that:take that

:faf::faf::top marks

Hibercelona
21-02-2010, 08:22 PM

Wouldn't wish extreme pain on anyone, even the biggest bawbags.

But that bit in bold is just complete nonsense and shouldn't be posted on here.

silverhibee
21-02-2010, 08:23 PM
My friend knows a lot about his gangster connections its quite mental really.

A bit like Scott Browns alledged connections with gangsters from the Capital. Crazy indeed.

Bishop Hibee
21-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Bit of a :hijack: here, but I was wondering if blueisthecolour agrees with his fans chief on the issue of sectarianism.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article7034923.ece (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article7034923.ece)

Funny, no answer yet from spewisthecolour :I'm waiti

Removed
21-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I am honestly astounded by the vitriolic response to BITC. I've been told so many times he's harmless and isn't it great to have posters from other teams on here :blah: :blah: :blah:

I really am confused now :confused: he only wants a harmless discussion.

aye right ;-)

JimBHibees
21-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Racist pig deserves everything he gets and hope it hurt like ****!

Where do you get that from?

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Can I point out I never said it was a sectarian attack, I said if a celtic player is attacked it is reported as sectarian until proven otherwise,(maybe it's just in the west of scotland) if a rangers player is attacked it is never reported as sectarian.

Anyway i reports are to believed he could be out for 5 weeks, eye socket injury.

Shrekko
21-02-2010, 08:49 PM
To be fair to the OP it's almost a guaranteed somebody would have posted on the subject at some point and to say that hearing a Hun being battered isnt of interest to us is wrong IMO.

greenlex
21-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Can I point out I never said it was a sectarian attack, I said if a celtic player is attacked it is reported as sectarian until proven otherwise,(maybe it's just in the west of scotland) if a rangers player is attacked it is never reported as sectarian.

Anyway i reports are to believed he could be out for 5 weeks, cock socket injury.
Fixed it for you. :greengrin

Kevvy1875
21-02-2010, 08:51 PM

Anyway i reports are to believed he could be out for 5 weeks, eye socket injury.

Maybe him and Morais couldn't find a victim and Morais got frustrated and tried to ***** **** McGregor?

AgentDaleCooper
21-02-2010, 08:51 PM

can you give us an example of a celtic player being attacked and it being reported as sectarian (other than lennon or mcgeady)?

the reason i suggest you exclude those two is that they carry a lot of sectarian/religious or whatever baggage. mcgreggor doesn't, neither does brown, hence that being a better comparison IMO...?

BroxburnHibee
21-02-2010, 08:52 PM

Who gives a flying one.

Save your paranoic pish for Folllow Follow.

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 08:53 PM
To be fair to the OP it's almost a guaranteed somebody would have posted on the subject at some point and to say that hearing a Hun being battered isnt of interest to us is wrong IMO.

Correct, if I hadn't posted, someone would have tomorrow, I prob shouldn't have put in the bit about sectarian, but it was just an observation I was making.

iwasthere1972
21-02-2010, 08:55 PM

Man handcuffed and helping Strathclyde Police with their inquiries.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/83555028.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5488BDDAA84C1C5463E 9C6375C32D9D130C72BB30EB235F60CA

Booked4Being-Ugly
21-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Maybe Kris Boyd 'obstructed' him for ****ging his burd! :rolleyes:

Hibbie_Cameron
21-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Is it any surprise he has been attacked?

With the stories/rumours you hear about him, its a miracle its taking so long for it to happen

Removed
21-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Correct, if I hadn't posted, someone would have tomorrow, I prob shouldn't have put in the bit about sectarian, but it was just an observation I was making.

You do a lot of observing don't you :agree:

HH81
21-02-2010, 08:59 PM
This guy just wants a reaction off eveyone and he gets it.

I have no doubt he is sat at home smiling his head off and holding something he shouldn't while posting. Ignore him.

Jonnyboy
21-02-2010, 08:59 PM
:troll:

ArabHibee
21-02-2010, 09:03 PM
:troll:

Nah, this one's better: http://www.hibs.net/message/attachment.php?attachmentid=5438&stc=1&d=1266060961

Jonnyboy
21-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Nah, this one's better: http://www.hibs.net/message/attachment.php?attachmentid=5438&stc=1&d=1266060961

:greengrin

Kevvy1875
21-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Maybe him and Morais couldn't find a victim and Morais got frustrated and tried to ***** **** McGregor?

Apologies Broxburn Hibby. Seen others doing it in the past, thought it was the done thing?

Maybe a bit of a controversial notion right enough:wink:

Bayern Bru
21-02-2010, 09:08 PM
With regards to BITC posting - i don't mind so long as it's to do with Hibs most of the time.
But outwith casual interest, very few of us will give a flying ****** about the antics of players from other teams. Unless McGregor was banjoed by a Hibs player that is. :cool2:

I accept that someone would have brought this up anyway, but probably without the reference to Celtc and avoiding wheeling out the sectarian card.

any celtic player attacked it automatically a sectarian attack so im sure this will be reported the same or maybe not.

The above is ludicrous.

iwasthere1972
21-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Apologies Broxburn Hibby. Seen others doing it in the past, thought it was the done thing?

Maybe a bit of a controversial notion right enough:wink:

What did you say. :devil:

Removed
21-02-2010, 09:14 PM
What did you say. :devil:

sixtwo
21-02-2010, 09:17 PM
I just got a text about this and it might be more serious than reported. The text I got said he had been slashed and he also has a broken jaw.

iwasthere1972
21-02-2010, 09:22 PM

Funnily enough I thought that's what it was. :greengrin

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 09:23 PM
I just got a text about this and it might be more serious than reported. The text I got said he had been slashed and he also has a broken jaw.

He has not been slashed, that much was reported in glasgow, but that text has been doing the rounds for a good few hours.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
21-02-2010, 09:25 PM
If he were a good guy, I'd be concerned.

However it would appear that McGregor, by his demeanour and actions, is a ****...

Winston Ingram
21-02-2010, 09:29 PM

Is it?

The Rangers fans and the Celtic fans always bang on about how the media/SFA/refs etc etc have a bias in favour of or the other.

The fact is it's aw *****e. The only bias that is nailed on is that the OF get nearly everything. i.e Kenny Miller dives gets a pen, Kris Boyd elbows someone in the coupon and get's yellow for obstruction.

The the media OF lovefest give the cheating see you next tuesday a double page spread to inform it's readers to say that johnny foreigner should be a man. The only thing for certain is that if the same Johnny Foreigner had dived like Miller did you can guarantee the 'be a man' headline would be swapped for 'CHEAT'.

matty_f
21-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Is it?

The Rangers fans and the Celtic fans always bang on about how the media/SFA/refs etc etc have a bias in favour of or the other.

The fact is it's aw *****e. The only bias that is nailed on is that the OF get nearly everything. i.e Kenny Miller dives gets a pen, Kris Boyd elbows someone in the coupon and get's yellow for obstruction.

The the media OF lovefest give the cheating see you next tuesday a double page spread to inform it's readers to say that johnny foreigner should be a man. The only thing for certain is that if the same Johnny Foreigner had dived like Miller did you can guarantee the 'be a man' headline would be swapped for 'CHEAT'.

Sweet FA in the press about how easily Miller went down, though there were a couple of pieces about how Zemmama was a bad, bad boy for facing Kris Boyd's elbow, with Boyd very nicely portrayed as the victim of the incident.

hibs0666
21-02-2010, 09:34 PM
He has not been slashed, that much was reported in glasgow, but that text has been doing the rounds for a good few hours.

Why do you care about this total ******? If he played for any club but yours I'm quite sure you would not give a flying one about that odious tosser.

Booked4Being-Ugly
21-02-2010, 09:34 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8527447.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8527447.stm)

Minor incident according to BBC! :confused:

greenlex
21-02-2010, 09:37 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8527447.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8527447.stm)

More interestingly not been reported to the police. He must be culpable in some way and not want them involved. :wink:

chorley_fm
21-02-2010, 09:39 PM
McGregor got a kick in ?

cheered up an otherwise quiet uneventful Sunday for me.

Bostonhibby
21-02-2010, 09:41 PM

:confused: not sure it follows, but irrespective, on this one maybe he was attacked by a patriot , must be millions of Scotsmen who would feel they were doing their country a favour by smacking him one

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 09:47 PM

That's good news, cheers for posting that link, although I wouldn't have worried to much about him missing sunday as Alexander is a very able stand in.

LamontHFC©
21-02-2010, 09:54 PM
That's good news, cheers for posting that link, although I wouldn't have worried to much about him missing sunday as Alexander is a very able stand in.

What happened to the 5 weeks out?

down-the-slope
21-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Blue - your generally a ggod bloke.

But you are in danger of pressing the self destruct button if you press the sectarian card

McGregor is no angel so there could be a number of reasons for incident (or none) your argument that its reported as sectarian if Celtic is no justification as that only serves to match rubbish with rubbish.

If it was unjustified - then thats bad and police should pursue....

If it was a result of McGregor himself then no sympathy and gers should bin him

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 10:03 PM
What happened to the 5 weeks out?

That was the last report I heard,and it was a while ago, if the bbc has a more recent report, I assume the 5 weeks was like the slashing, the story was growing arms and legs.

ArabHibee
21-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Blue - your generally a ggod bloke.

But you are in danger of pressing the self destruct button if you press the sectarian card

McGregor is no angel so there could be a number of reasons for incident (or none) your argument that its reported as sectarian if Celtic is no justification as that only serves to match rubbish with rubbish.

If it was unjustified - then thats bad and police should pursue....

If it was a result of McGregor himself then no sympathy and gers should bin him

Subliminal message there? :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
21-02-2010, 10:48 PM
So he's not badly injured then, that's a real shame.

Riordans Boots
21-02-2010, 11:18 PM
So he's not badly injured then, that's a real shame.

And he's not included in the Scotland squad either.:yawn:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1252790/Ibrox-ace-attack-shock-Alan-McGregor-injury-doubt-Old-Firm-clash.html

blaikie
21-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Right before I start .... I hate Celtic just like a hate those buckie slugging knuckle dragging farm foods shopping Rangers fans :grr: !!

But what if that big centre forward Fortune or the wee Greek lady boy Samarse got attacked outside one of Glasgow's clubs or pubs? Would that be deemed Sectarian?

CropleyWasGod
21-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Right before I start .... I hate Celtic just like a hate those buckie slugging knuckle dragging farm foods shopping Rangers fans :grr: !!

But what if that big centre forward Fortune or the wee Greek lady boy Samarse got attacked outside one of Glasgow's clubs or pubs? Would that be deemed Sectarian?

Sure. If the attacker called Samaras a Hellenic Greek Orthodox *******.

blaikie
21-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Your average Hun would struggle to pronounce that tbh. Probably just skip right to the ******* part :greengrin

Hibs On Tour
22-02-2010, 04:01 AM

Sorry. Yer 100% wrong about that. When SB got a cheeky wee shlap recently it was down to a combination of him being a cheeky wee ****er and keeping some strange company... certainly not reported as anything whatsoever to do with it being 'sectarian'...

Irish Al 2
22-02-2010, 06:10 AM
Sweet FA in the press about how easily Miller went down, though there were a couple of pieces about how Zemmama was a bad, bad boy for facing Kris Boyd's elbow, with Boyd very nicely portrayed as the victim of the incident.

I agree completely with you on this but it was a bit of a surprise to see Chick Young's BBC column this week in which he describes Bamba's challenge as a "ghost tackle" and comments on Boyds assault.

Chick's ramblings (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8518635.stm)

Definitely out of step with other coverage of the game!

Al

ronaldo7
03-03-2010, 05:05 PM

:greengrin

Keith_M
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM

Well now, that depends. What religion IS his burd?

:faf:

vahibbie
03-03-2010, 05:50 PM

If it doesn't say Protestant in the name it's got to some Papish sect:devil:

FranckSuzy
03-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Well now, that depends. What religion IS his burd?

:faf:

****** :greengrin