PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Harding

Malthibby
21-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Found myself in Larbert at East Stirling v Livingston yesterday (the land that time forgot, as the announcer described it.
Ryan Harding is now plying his trade with ES, & looked comfortable if a little statuesque. Anyone know why he has gone from Easter Road to part-time footie?
GG

Future17
21-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Found myself in Larbert at East Stirling v Livingston yesterday (the land that time forgot, as the announcer described it.
Ryan Harding is now plying his trade with ES, & looked comfortable if a little statuesque. Anyone know why he has gone from Easter Road to part-time footie?GG

Think you've answered your own question here. :greengrin

DirtyDeeds
21-02-2010, 09:21 PM
One of the most overrated youth players around in his days at Hutchi Vale, always found it staggering he ended up at Hibs as well as numerous appearances at Scotland youth levels. Suppose it wasnt difficult to look impressive playing in such a strong boys club side!! Well and truly found out. Plays in defence with an old classmate of mine now at ES.

hfcok
21-02-2010, 10:26 PM
He scored the winner for Morton against us in league cup a couple of seasons ago,fell out with the manager end of last season,thats why hes at East Stirling.

Malthibby
22-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Cheers, guys. As Future 17 pointed out, pretty self-explanatory:thumbsup: If Dirty Deeds pal is the ES No.5, he got himself sent off at the weekend:greengrin
Completely missed Harding scoring in the Morton game though, had managed to blank that one out.
GG.

whereswallace?
22-02-2010, 08:13 PM
One of the most overrated youth players around in his days at Hutchi Vale, always found it staggering he ended up at Hibs as well as numerous appearances at Scotland youth levels. Suppose it wasnt difficult to look impressive playing in such a strong boys club side!! Well and truly found out. Plays in defence with an old classmate of mine now at ES.

Mikey Bolo?