View Full Version : Anyone remember this?

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 11:34 AM
One final case to illustrate our point: I will be non specific but you can probably work out the game, towards the end of last season with the league nip and tuck we were level with minutes to go. A win and the league is virtually ours, draw or defeat and well we now the know the outcome. Anyway with minutes remaining Celtic were again in the opposition box and a Celtic fan decided to seize the moment. Knowing he was leaving his current team at the end of the season he intentionally fouled the hoops man to give us a penalty. To his astonishment the ref waved play on! Rossi (of this Parish) was told this by the player.

I am informed this was against hibs, anyone know the player in question?
This is from a site about decisions going against them to help us, they are moaning a player who intentionally fouled a player to help celtic (would that be cheating?) but they have turned it round to ref bias as he never gave foul.

21-02-2010, 11:39 AM
No it wasnt a penalty I dont think anyone would remember a non incident.
I cant think of any players at Hibs last year who fit the bill either.

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 11:41 AM
No it wasnt a penalty I dont think anyone would remember a non incident.
I cant think of any players at Hibs last year who fit the bill either.

It must have been a penalty the celtic fans said it was.

Could it have been the game they wore the memorial top for the famine?
The big defender Jones maybe some have mentioned van zanton(sp)?

21-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Anyone remember this?

No

21-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Ask your hun mates ...

21-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Who gives a ****?

21-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Loada p!sh, match report mentions NOWT about any penalty claim apart from an accidental Thicot elbow in the box!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8051175.stm

21-02-2010, 11:59 AM
What a lot of *****.

21-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Who gives a ****?

Exactly, thought this was Hibs.net and not Old Firm.net

21-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm going to say Alan O'Brien when he jumped into McGeady (?) in the last minute of the 0-0 game. East Stand side of the penalty box, then we broke up field and were caught offside just as the ref blew for full time.

Because of the circumstances, I remember being amazed it wasn't given. Not that it was a penalty, but still...

And was the main questionable decision of that run in not one that went against Rangers at Easter Road?? Celtic would've been screaming for it. Moaning ********.

Moody Mulder
21-02-2010, 12:10 PM
strange how everytime our fu**ing hopeless pretendy refs make a mistake its always usually one half of the ugly sisters who benefit

21-02-2010, 12:13 PM
More "everybody loves us and is fighting for the cause" nonsense from Celtic.

No one cares.

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 01:02 PM

Hibs were involved in the game, so it does relate to hibs:wink:

21-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm going to say Alan O'Brien when he jumped into McGeady (?) in the last minute of the 0-0 game. East Stand side of the penalty box, then we broke up field and were caught offside just as the ref blew for full time.

Because of the circumstances, I remember being amazed it wasn't given. Not that it was a penalty, but still...

And was the main questionable decision of that run in not one that went against Rangers at Easter Road?? Celtic would've been screaming for it. Moaning ********.

It looked at the time as though O'brien had taken leave of his senses - and I think he'd only been on the park for a matter of minutes.

It's one of the few things that I recollect about Alan O'brien other than he's a candidate for being the biggest waste of a wage - EVER.

21-02-2010, 02:11 PM
While I do try and :troll: I do remember the game in that mid week where our keeper was asaulted just before a team in blue scored an equaliser.

21-02-2010, 02:26 PM

If a story like this was carried in a Sunday paper, you can be sure people on here would be wanting to discuss the alleged actions of a Hibs player, effectively cheating in an attempt to cost us a point against Celtic.

Just because people might not like the source, doesn't make it any less valid for discussion.

Liam89
21-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm sick of how angrily you people react to this blue. If i was him i would of left this board months ago every time he posts something up for valid discussion he gets abused. imo of course :)

21-02-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm sick of how angrily you people react to this blue. If i was him i would of left this board months ago every time he posts something up for valid discussion he gets abused. imo of course :)

LTHF...

21-02-2010, 03:27 PM

I agree i cant see how he stays, gets ripped to s*it for everything. Thingk this is merely because he is a supporter of the most disgusting , horrible team in scotland. And people see that as a reason to abuse him even if he is saying useful stuff.

21-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I agree i cant see how he stays, gets ripped to s*it for everything. Thingk this is merely because he is a supporter of the most disgusting , horrible team in scotland. And people see that as a reason to abuse him even if he is saying useful stuff.

What has he ever posted that is useful?

21-02-2010, 03:33 PM
I remember at the time thinking 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING O'BRIEN' however, thats how I reacted to most things he 'done' during his stay.

21-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Wouldn't be in any way surprised if this is true. No reason whatsoever why the petty corruption in Scottish fitba for the benefit of the OFGTF should be confined to administrators, match officials and the meeja.

21-02-2010, 04:51 PM

As they are fond of telling us - no one likes them and they don't care.

I can't imagine he would be here for any reason other than to be abused. Most Hibbies hate Huns and hate them with a righteous passion.

I certainly do.

21-02-2010, 04:56 PM

I can't imagine he would be here for any reason other than to be abused. Most Hibbies hate Huns and hate them with a righteous passion.

I certainly do.

Here here !.

21-02-2010, 05:36 PM

It would be entirely in keeping with AOB's overall contribution at Hibs if he couldn't even give away a penalty without fu*!ing it up :agree:

21-02-2010, 06:00 PM
One final case to illustrate our point: I will be non specific but you can probably work out the game, towards the end of last season with the league nip and tuck we were level with minutes to go. A win and the league is virtually ours, draw or defeat and well we now the know the outcome. Anyway with minutes remaining Celtic were again in the opposition box and a Celtic fan decided to seize the moment. Knowing he was leaving his current team at the end of the season he intentionally fouled the hoops man to give us a penalty. To his astonishment the ref waved play on! Rossi (of this Parish) was told this by the player.

This is from a site about decisions going against them to help us, they are moaning a player who intentionally fouled a player to help celtic (would that be cheating?) but they have turned it round to ref bias as he never gave foul.

If you want to see real ropey refereeing decisions come and watch a few of our games.:agree:

vahibbie
21-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Here here !.

me annaw:agree:

21-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Nope..canny think of much I care less aboot than dellusional old firm "everyones oot to get us" arguments (from either side).

What I'd love, is for both yer sectarian biggoted heaps of sheite organisations to go oot of business. That, and for youse to lose as many points on the way as possible.

21-02-2010, 06:40 PM
What has he ever posted that is useful?

I've had to buy the TV listings again, as he's stopped posting alerts:greengrin

21-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Anyone remember this?

WEE MEMORY JOGGER FOR YE (http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090113131401AAkcMpA)

...seems the only one to dae it, and to think they gave him pelters for being an alleged previous (follow) follower :greengrin

HE'S HERE, HE'S THERE, HE'S EVERY ****ING WHERE.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (And he now has green blood anaw according to the wee felly himself) :cool2:

21-02-2010, 07:29 PM

:faf: :top marks

21-02-2010, 07:35 PM

I certainly do.

I agree with that! Everything to do with that "club" disgusts me and so tho their fans. No need for the wearing of northern ireland shirts and orange gloves and union jacks etc but we all know they are grade A fuds.

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 09:06 PM

I was hounded for posting them when hibs got beat, so I stopped, I may post them sometime in the future, if hibs win again:wink:

21-02-2010, 09:11 PM

I certainly do.

i've always said i love to hate hearts but i just hate rangers...

21-02-2010, 09:17 PM

I certainly do.

Here here !.

me annaw:agree:

And this.

21-02-2010, 09:19 PM
I was hounded for posting them when hibs got beat, so I stopped, I may post them sometime in the future, if hibs win again:wink:

:yawn:

Oh wait, it's just banter. You're not just getting a snidey wee dig in to get folk to bite, are you?

So, so predictable.

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 09:25 PM

Oh wait, it's just banter. You're not just getting a snidey wee dig in to get folk to bite, are you?
So, so predictable.

the reply you gave was.

So, so predictable.

to be fair i think that was just banter...

the reply you gave was.

oooh get you. :bye:

21-02-2010, 09:28 PM
the reply you gave was.

Oh, you can give it but dinnae like it back, I was just giving my opinion and I never broke any rules.

Sound familiar?

21-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh, you can give it but dinnae like it back, I was just giving my opinion and I never broke any rules.

Sound familiar?

Tell you what. I'll hold the wee hun while you :take that :take that

21-02-2010, 09:34 PM
http://www.hibs.net/message/attachment.php?attachmentid=5438&stc=1&d=1266060961

21-02-2010, 09:40 PM

Post away, your audience have the capability to conduct their lives without the necessity for vicarious gratification.

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 09:43 PM

Sound familiar?

I always take it, and never moan about it.

21-02-2010, 09:44 PM

Really?

:faf: You really want to edit that post. :faf:

21-02-2010, 09:45 PM

Always had you down as the giver. :greengrin

21-02-2010, 09:47 PM

:asshole:

All sorts welcome here mate, we're a very liberal group :thumbsup:

Do you like spanking as well. I can PM you a contact.

21-02-2010, 09:50 PM
:asshole:

All sorts welcome here mate, we're a very liberal group :thumbsup:

Do you like spanking as well. I can PM you a contact.

That must be lickyourass Allsorts. :greengrin

21-02-2010, 09:51 PM

Oh the huns are ga-ay!:thumbsup:

21-02-2010, 09:53 PM
That must be lickyourass Allsorts. :greengrin

:top marks:greengrin

21-02-2010, 09:54 PM

You're barrie:thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
21-02-2010, 09:58 PM
You're barrie:thumbsup:

21-02-2010, 10:53 PM

Nah, really.

you are.