PDA

View Full Version : Whio picks the team Yogi or Hibs.net

thebakerboy
20-02-2010, 09:31 PM
To anyone reading the threads and posts on this board over the last couple of weeks the team that started today could have been picked by a consensus from these. So maybe Yogi has been listening to too much crap from here and elsewhere or maybe he sees the players everyday at East Mains and knows how they are and picks his team accordingly. For myself I think he is maybe trying too hard and needs to slow down and go back to the basic style he started with. Lets just support the HIBEES with a little less negativity.:greengrin:thumbsup::notworthy::notwort hy::notworthy:

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2010, 09:36 PM
I dont think Yogi should be picking the team, there are far better people on here, who seem to know a lot more than he does. If he'd only come on now and again, and read what they have to say. We'd be comfortably clear at the top, and looking forward to the champions league next season.

thebakerboy
20-02-2010, 09:39 PM
I dont think Yogi should be picking the team, there are far better people on here, who seem to know a lot more than he does. If he'd only come on now and again, and read what they have to say. We'd be comfortably clear at the top, and looking forward to the champions league next season.
Totally agree lets just get behind him and the team and stop being negative

Toaods
20-02-2010, 10:09 PM
If he'd only come on now and again,

nah..we've already got a tiny hardman at the back who is too small and too slow. :devil:

Speedy
20-02-2010, 10:09 PM
To anyone reading the threads and posts on this board over the last couple of weeks the team that started today could have been picked by a consensus from these. So maybe Yogi has been listening to too much crap from here and elsewhere or maybe he sees the players everyday at East Mains and knows how they are and picks his team accordingly. For myself I think he is maybe trying too hard and needs to slow down and go back to the basic style he started with. Lets just support the HIBEES with a little less negativity.:greengrin:thumbsup::notworthy::notwort hy::notworthy:

and he still gets slated for it :greengrin