PDA

View Full Version : Yams Mid-Table

Sergey
20-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Before tomorrow's huge match (no doubt in front of 15k+) our pink neighbours are a whopping 12pts off a European place......

....but a mere 11pts from the drop.

What would your money be on?

Top 6 was their target at the start of the year.

May I take this opportunity to wish the Accies all the best for tomorrow's match. Nothing personal.

Darth Hibbie
20-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Before tomorrow's huge match (no doubt in front of 15k+) our pink neighbours are a whopping 12pts off a European place......

May I take this opportunity to wish the Accies all the best for tomorrow's match. Nothing personal.

:agree:

I'll second that. Even thinking about popping down to douglas park tomorrow to shout on my local team :greengrin (only joking wasted enough money this week watching Hibs :greengrin)

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 09:19 PM

I would also like to wish Hamilton Accies all the best for tomorrow. Hearts had their bi-monthly win last week so should be a formality for the Accies.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 09:21 PM

I'll second that. Even thinking about popping down to douglas park tomorrow to shout on my local team :greengrin (only joking wasted enough money this week watching Hibs :greengrin)

It's at Tynecastle. :wink:

The Harp
20-02-2010, 09:29 PM

:top marks top marks for your lack of knowledge of Yam fixtures! :aok:

Darth Hibbie
20-02-2010, 09:30 PM
It's at Tynecastle. :wink:

:faf: The best of it is I knew that :idiot:

Will just have to put it down to too much beer :greengrin

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 09:34 PM
:faf: The best of it is I knew that :idiot:

Will just have to put it down to too much beer :greengrin

To make matters worse it's now called New Douglas Park and has been since 2001. :greengrin

Darth Hibbie
20-02-2010, 09:39 PM
To make matters worse it's now called New Douglas Park and has been since 2001. :greengrin

Having grew up in the scheme just behind it, it will always be Douglas park to me no matter what they try and call it :greengrin

stop picking on the drunk guy :boo hoo:

Pedantic_Hibee
20-02-2010, 09:42 PM
They're insignicant now.

They remind me of Saddam Hussein when he was finally plundered from his hidey-hole in his boxer shorts.......a toppled regime hated by all who's best days are behind them yet still shouting their mouths off telling all and sundry, who've long since sussed them out, that they're still in charge, still the best and how they'll never be conquered.

Time's up ya flumps, you've been found out and you're relying on money being drip-fed from Lithuania to keep your sorry, wriggling carcass of a club pumped up on a life support machine for another week.

And no return of FatJimKnew, souped-up attendances or a tattooed freak from the bargain basement will mask that.

Accept your position, you're a disgusting football club with no integrity, no class, no morals, no style and there's not one redeeming feature of which to speak off.

Still, continue to knock one-off and claim moral victories over your attendances and the fact you've won the big cup less times than Queens Park......it just makes you look silly and smacks of the final, foolish retorts of a team with very little to shout about these days.

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2010, 09:47 PM
I wish we had 12 points less, and were involved in this exciting fight for a top 6 place.

vahibbie
20-02-2010, 10:20 PM
I wish we had 12 points less, and were involved in this exciting fight for a top 6 place.

Oi.
Watch what you wish for:devil:

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Oi.
Watch what you wish for:devil:

:greengrin Nae chance.

Cool_Hand_Luke
20-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Last time Hearts played Hamilton :greengrin

YouTube - HMFC Michael Stewart Falls in Tunnel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVLpoDSYX4&feature=related)

Thought it deserved another airing :greengrin

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Last time Hearts played Hamilton :greengrin

YouTube - HMFC Michael Stewart Falls in Tunnel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVLpoDSYX4&feature=related)

Thought it deserved another airing :greengrin

:thumbsup: It's up there with Ivan treble and Sunshine on Leith at Hampden. Never tire of watching either of them.

On a sidenote all wee bottles have been banned from the players tunnel for today's game at Tynecastle. Hearts have got nae bottle anyway. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
20-02-2010, 10:29 PM
:thumbsup: It's up there with Ivan treble and Sunshine on Leith at Hampden. Never tire of watching either of them.

On a sidenote all wee bottles have been banned from the players tunnel for today's game at Tynecastle. :greengrin

Don't they use toilets like the rest of us?

Spike Mandela
20-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Even worse than Hearts anyone think Aberdeen could be drawn back in to the relegation dogfight?

Their confidence must be at a really low ebb?

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Don't they use toilets like the rest of us?

Well they do but only after the sinks are full. Mind you if they took the dishes out first there would be more room for piish. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Even worse than Hearts anyone think Aberdeen could be drawn back in to the relegation dogfight?

Their confidence must be at a really low ebb?

:agree: Honestly can't see McGhee being there next season.

Even Miller's Fish and Chip restaurant lasted more than a season. :devil:

Steve20
20-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Hearts will finish above us.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-02-2010, 11:39 PM

No they won't.

Removed
20-02-2010, 11:41 PM

:faf:

Hainan Hibs
20-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Us Hobos will never understand the BIG TEAM mentality.

Hearts, since gaining supremacy of the Universe(wait a minute...), have decided to pump in a bit of excitement into the Scottish league. Hearts saw how Scottish football was on it's arse and decided to go mid table, providing us with the mouth watering inter galactic battle between the Yams, Aberdeen and the Saints for the coveted title of 6th position.

Who knows? With Fat Jim Knew in charge the Yams could aim to create a world infamous relegation battle next season.

They will be back to ruling the Universe with their 400000000 fans (definitely from other parts of the universe) within no time at all:agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
20-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Us Hobos will never understand the BIG TEAM mentality.

Hearts, since gaining supremacy of the Universe(wait a minute...), have decided to pump in a bit of excitement into the Scottish league. Hearts saw how Scottish football was on it's arse and decided to go mid table, providing us with the mouth watering inter galactic battle between the Yams, Aberdeen and the Saints for the coveted title of 6th position.

Who knows? With Fat Jim Knew in charge the Yams could aim to create a world infamous relegation battle next season.

They will be back to ruling the Universe with their 400000000 fans (definitely from other parts of the universe) within no time at all:agree:

And it'll all be paraded as a "World Exclusive" on their official website :agree:

Kevvy1875
21-02-2010, 12:20 AM
They're insignicant now.

They remind me of Saddam Hussein when he was finally plundered from his hidey-hole in his boxer shorts.......a toppled regime hated by all who's best days are behind them yet still shouting their mouths off telling all and sundry, who've long since sussed them out, that they're still in charge, still the best and how they'll never be conquered.

Time's up ya flumps, you've been found out and you're relying on money being drip-fed from Lithuania to keep your sorry, wriggling carcass of a club pumped up on a life support machine for another week.

And no return of FatJimKnew, souped-up attendances or a tattooed freak from the bargain basement will mask that.

Accept your position, you're a disgusting football club with no integrity, no class, no morals, no style and there's not one redeeming feature of which to speak off.

Still, continue to knock one-off and claim moral victories over your attendances and the fact you've won the big cup less times than Queens Park......it just makes you look silly and smacks of the final, foolish retorts of a team with very little to shout about these days.

I love this post!

My Fav part is,.....'Time's up ya flumps, you've been found out and you're relying on money being drip-fed from Lithuania to keep your sorry, wriggling carcass of a club pumped up on a life support machine for another week.'

Albanian Hibs
21-02-2010, 12:40 AM

:bitchy:

Diclonius
21-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Being a Heriot-Wattster with nothing to do, I'm thinking of popping away doon tae Gorgie to witness the JJ revolution first hand.

No doubt I'll emerge from the Pink Bus Shelter a converted Jambo, singing the big team's praises at their ledgendary dazzling defending football.

Nah, **** that, I'll be in the away end.

Hope they get pumped.

EH6 Hibby
21-02-2010, 12:51 AM

Are you even a Hibs fan? I don't think I've ever seen you make one positive post about Hibs! :bitchy:

matty_f
21-02-2010, 04:43 AM

FFS!:bitchy:

PaulSmith
21-02-2010, 06:48 AM

Hearts next set of fixtures before the split compared to Hibs, I'd still bet that we'll take more points through our fixtures than they'll take from theres :

Home Hamilton
Away Aberdeen
Away Dundee Utd
Away Motherwell
Home Hibs
Home Rangers
Away St Mirren
Home Kilmarnock

And Hibs

Home St Johnstone
Home Killie
Away Hearts
Home Dundee Utd
Away Falkirk
Home Celtic
Away Hamilton

brydekirk
21-02-2010, 08:28 AM
who cares about that lot. as long as we get more points than dundee utd.:agree:

Sandy
21-02-2010, 09:39 AM

:no way: And I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me :greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-02-2010, 09:54 AM

No they wont.

weecounty hibby
21-02-2010, 10:00 AM
who cares about that lot. as long as we get more points than dundee utd.:agree:
Absolutely spot on. I get the impression that some on here would be happy to finish 8th as long as they finished 9th. We should worry about Utd, and Motherwell but should also be looking to close the gap on the OF not worrying about some no mark bunch of losers run so badly that they make Portsmouth look like Microsoft.

Hainan Hibs
21-02-2010, 10:12 AM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/hearts/exclusive-hearts-players-have-fines-revoked-after-players-union-finds-club-breached-employment-law-1.1008054

"It’s understood Jonsson, who claimed he wasn’t even in the tunnel at the time of the incident, found out his punishment by reading about it on the club’s official website, while Black had to rely on other media outlets for news before both players were officially informed by the club."
:faf: