PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Cox RIP

CropleyWasGod
20-02-2010, 06:59 PM
For the oldies, another legend passes away...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/8526067.stm

IWasThere2016
20-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I was at Dens today - in the Bobby Cox stand.

The Dees players, Jags players and officials lined up along the 18-yard box facing the Bobby Cox and the entire stadium gave a minute's applause.

It was a superb tribute.

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I was at Dens today - in the Bobby Cox stand.

The Dees players, Jags players and officials lined up along the 18-yard box facing the Bobby Cox and the entire stadium gave a minute's applause.

It was a superb tribute.

Was listening to wee Spency before the game G and it was clear he was having trouble holding it all together. Cox was like Reilly and Turnbull - one club men and wonderful servants to the game

IWasThere2016
20-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Yes - it was very fitting for a local lad, who was a one club legend. There were a few auld heids struggling to hold it together. Quite right too!

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Yes - it was very fitting for a local lad, who was a one club legend. There were a few auld heids struggling to hold it together. Quite right too!

Very sad for all :agree:

As an aside I have to say I love listening to Jim Spence. His passion for the game is very evident and as a bonus he hates the OF

IWasThere2016
21-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Very sad for all :agree:

As an aside I have to say I love listening to Jim Spence. His passion for the game is very evident and as a bonus he hates the OF

Jim's a top bloke - for an Arab :greengrin