PDA

View Full Version : Next 5 games are in Edinburgh!

Spike Mandela
20-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Let's get behind the team:thumbsup:

RoxburghHibs
20-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Exactly mate!

Lets not forget the improvement (overall) on last season is night and day. Ok the StJohnstone result/preformance was a very sore one, but hasn't Yogi said we will take a few hits along the way from day one?

We have a few big games coming up and the chance to spin our season back in the right direction, and for me that is a positive thing.

On a side note I take personal responsibility for the last three results.

I was out of the country for 7 days and have only just returned at 5pm today (so in my absense we have lost 3 games with an aggregate score of 9-1 against us).

:wink:

mim
20-02-2010, 07:02 PM

I was out of the country for 7 days and have only just returned at 5pm today (so in my absense we have lost 3 games with an aggregate score of 9-1 against us).

B**t**d. :grr:

allmodcons
20-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Exactly mate!

Lets not forget the improvement (overall) on last season is night and day. Ok the StJohnstone result/preformance was a very sore one, but hasn't Yogi said we will take a few hits along the way from day one?

We have a few big games coming up and the chance to spin our season back in the right direction, and for me that is a positive thing.

I think authorities should confiscate your passport until end of season!

RoxburghHibs
20-02-2010, 07:17 PM
I think authorities should confiscate your passport until end of season!

I'm away for 2 weeks in April :paranoid:

bobbyhibs1983
20-02-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm away for 2 weeks in April :paranoid:

If this is what happens when your out of the country for 1 week i dread to imagen how the fixtures willpan out in april when you are away for 2 weeks.

petrie get it sorted:grr: