20-02-2010, 06:17 PM
****ing fud :grr::grr::grr:

Prof. Shaggy
20-02-2010, 08:03 PM
He looks about 19.

Alfred E Newman
20-02-2010, 08:25 PM
He looks about 19.

he looked totally out of his depth. the free kick at the end where the Well wall was only 6 or 7 yards back was a joke.

Sir David Gray
20-02-2010, 08:25 PM
I thought he was excellent when he was the referee at one of our games earlier in the season but he was poor today.

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:28 PM
he looked totally out of his depth. the free kick at the end where the Well wall was only 6 or 7 yards back was a joke.

I almost choked when I saw his reaction to Zouma's complaint was to have the wee man move the ball back to establish the ten yards :grr:

CropleyWasGod
20-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I almost choked when I saw his reaction to Zouma's complaint was to have the wee man move the ball back to establish the ten yards :grr:

Karma, no?

Deeks against the Hearts? :devil:

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Karma, no?

Deeks against the Hearts? :devil:

No, it was definitely Zouma :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
20-02-2010, 08:33 PM
No, it was definitely Zouma :greengrin

:rolleyes:

Hibernian Verse
20-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Zemmama moved the ball forward about 2 yards, the ref saw this and when Zouma complained told him to move it back.

No need to be so short sighted! It was Zemmama's fault not the refs, but the rest of his performance was pish.

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Zemmama moved the ball forward about 2 yards, the ref saw this and when Zouma complained told him to move it back.

No need to be so short sighted! It was Zemmama's fault not the refs, but the rest of his performance was pish.

Ah right, sorry I didn't see the wee man move the ball

Shoulda gone to Specsavers :greengrin

Gala Foxes
20-02-2010, 09:07 PM
ref made an arse of the sending off, how the Motherwell player could stay on when he raised both hands to Miller was a joke. That said he was right to move the ball back when Zooma had rolled it forward. Bit disappointed in Zooma throwing himself to the floor just before that

greenlex
20-02-2010, 09:17 PM

This is correct. What puzzled me was why Zemmama didnt move the ball back. He ended up taking the free kick with the wall about 6 yards away. It as the only way we were gonna score today and he wasted the chance IMO.

SmashinGlass
20-02-2010, 11:08 PM

Bollox!!!!!!

If Zouma did attempt to move the ball, it would still mean the wall would have been 7 yards away, not 10! As much as the team performance was not up to scratch today, they were not helped by a referee who was so far out of his depth that he would drown in a sink!