PDA

View Full Version : Team marks from today.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2010, 06:12 PM
A terrible game on an attrocious park. I thought we were going to hang on for a deserved point.
Stack - 6 very little to do
Wotherspoon - 6 more defensive today
Hogg - 7 Possibly our best player
Bamba - 6 better 2nd half
Murray - 6 Didn't get forward too much
Millier - 3 Stupid challenge which should have been a yellow
Cregg - 5 little or no influence on the game
Stevenson - 5 As per Cregg
Rankin - 5 As above
Gow - 6 Looking a bit fitter than at Ibrox
stokes - 5 Chased but nothing came off

18Craig75
20-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Stack: 6 - Made a very good save first half. Not much else to do, poor kicking.

Spoony: 6 - Average - Never did much wrong but never really imposed himself on the game. Poor distribution.

Hogg: 7 - Decent enough. Covering for Bamba for most of the first half.

Bamba: 5 - All at sea in the first half. Wandering for their goal, Hanlon should have started a head of him.

Murray: 7 - Few great tackles. Nothing else of note.

Miller: 2 - Done nothing whilst he was on, stupid tackle born out of frustration. Never a red.

Cregg: 5 - Average at best, never got a hold of the game.

Stevenson: 5 - See Cregg.

Rankin: 7 - Tireless running & improving with every game.

Gow: 4 - Can't beat a man, can't pass, can't win headers. I hope the best is still to come.

Stokes: 5 - Never done much. Criminal not to hit the target from free kick in first half.

Zemamma: 6 - Only player today who looked comfortable of the ball.

Yogi - 3.

We started with 4 centre midfielder's!! That suggests to me we went there not to be beaten! If McBride is fit enough for the bench he has to start with Miller in the middle.

Afraid to say Yogi got it wrong today from the start, how Gow managed 90 minutes I don't know. If I was Smith, Hanlon, Benji or Zemamma I'd be disappointed not to have started today.

Well done to the fans today. Travelled in numbers and got right behind the team - 'He plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiiight - that boy Zemamma, makes Driver look Sh**e!'

Almost forgot...Ref: 0 - Fud!

Penrith Hibee
20-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Pele, Marradona, Cruyf etc.. would have struggled on that excuse for a pitch so no point in going on about passing etc...thought everybody worked hard and 0-0 would have been fair.

Only complaint would be not getting that free kick on target in the first half and who was tracking the guy who scored?

essexhibee
20-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Paddy Cregg is not good enough im afraid, i dont think he should have his contract renewed. How desperately do we need king kevin back, him and miller are great together. Today is a very depressing day for hibernian fans and i really fear our season unravelling.