PDA

View Full Version : 3 Defeats in a Row....

Hibees07
20-02-2010, 04:19 PM
And the team who have put 8 goals past us this season at home next week.

Can it get any worse?. :grr:

HibbyAndy
20-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Two very winnable home games coming up next week and the week after.

Im still very optimistic Hibs will take 3rd place.

MussyHibby
20-02-2010, 04:23 PM

:agree:

Hibs90
20-02-2010, 04:24 PM
We could be Hearts, languishing about in 6th place or whatever. We are still in 3rd, and I will predict we will still be there come the end of the season.

We have been rubbish all week, the manager, the rest of the coaching staff and the players all need to take the blame.

The players next weekend need to show us just how good they really are and if they bottle it and Dundee Utd win their game, I'll start to get worried.

Steve20
20-02-2010, 04:27 PM
We won't be 3rd for long. Abysmal yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibees07
20-02-2010, 04:30 PM
How are we going to defend against St.Johnstone.

We lost everything in the air last week, were humped big style at ER in the cup, probably should have lost the league game at ER (or could have been 3 goals down), we have our only decent size forward suspended & to top it all we now have our best midfielder suspended.

A midfield of midgets and 3 or 4 lazy bas***ds in the squad.

I'll get the rope! :boo hoo:

Yogi get stripped! :wink:

Hibercelona
20-02-2010, 04:30 PM

We will pick up again. We were always going to hit some kind of slump.

Sent from my Advent laptop using Internet Explorer

weonlywon6-2
20-02-2010, 04:35 PM

this bad run wont continue.it`s been a bad week but i`m confident things will change.
we just have to many decent players for it to continue imho

c`mon the hibees

:thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2010, 04:35 PM
boo :boo hoo:

sent from my pc using my keyboard

i've always wanted to do that

Spike Mandela
20-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Liam Miller could do with the rest IMO.

killie-hibby
20-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Normal service has has been resumed. Hope rather than expectation.:boo hoo:

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
20-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Guys like Rankin are never going to turn the tide, but Yogi keeps picking him. :confused:

Lofarl
20-02-2010, 05:02 PM
It will all turn out fine this season. Plus in 2014 hibs reach the champions league semi final

Sent from 2016 using timeinternet..... Lol I remember keyboards.

JimBHibees
20-02-2010, 05:03 PM

Yep totally agree. :greengrin Alot of bedwetting going on.

Spike Mandela
20-02-2010, 05:05 PM
How are we going to defend against St.Johnstone.

We lost everything in the air last week, were humped big style at ER in the cup, probably should have lost the league game at ER (or could have been 3 goals down), we have our only decent size forward suspended & to top it all we now have our best midfielder suspended.

A midfield of midgets and 3 or 4 lazy bas***ds in the squad.

I'll get the rope! :boo hoo:

Yogi get stripped! :wink:

Nish is available next week strangely enough.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_5959228,00.html

CmoantheHibs
20-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Guys like Rankin are never going to turn the tide, but Yogi keeps picking him. :confused:

Its all about getting the right balance in the team and not just picking the 11 most skillfull players.Yogi obviously feels his energy helps the team.I have my own opinions but realise the manager is far more knowledgeable and in a better position to make these decisions than myself.

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 07:13 PM

You're right. What's the point. Think I'll go top myself

BEEJ
20-02-2010, 07:52 PM

I still think Hibs are in a good position to take third place.

But other than blind faith you can have no basis for saying that next week's game is in the 'winnable' category. Three matches against St. J this season and they have dominated each one of them.

The first we managed to win handsomely by some sort of amazing smash and grab effort whereby we took our opportunities and they missed theirs. They have our game well and truly sussed and they are not going to cave in as readily as we did to them on Wednesday.

We could be Hearts, languishing about in 6th place or whatever. We are still in 3rd, and I will predict we will still be there come the end of the season.
Give it a rest, will ye! Who bl**dy cares where the Yams are in the league?

It's at these times we need to push on to secure what we have earned with our performances up until the end of January. OK, its been a fair season up until the last week or so - but if the Yams finish 9th, I will not be happy if Hibs finish 8th. That is not the way I measure success for my team.

If we are playing badly, where they are in the SPL is irrelevant.

Gerard
20-02-2010, 08:03 PM
You're right. What's the point. Think I'll go top myself

Dear John please wait until we next win the Scottish Cup before you do this:wink:
Gerard

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Dear John please wait until we next win the Scottish Cup before you do this:wink:
Gerard

Och awright :greengrin

Gerard
20-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Och awright :greengrin

That's much better:wink:Hopefully this year we win the bloody cup:wink:
G:top marks

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:09 PM
That's much better:wink:Hopefully this year we win the bloody cup:wink:
G:top marks

If I'm allowed to stay alive until we win it G ...............

:greengrin

Sir David Gray
20-02-2010, 08:12 PM
I still think that this current form is a temporary hitch and not anything worth worrying about. However we need to get back to winning ways pretty soon or else this current slide will be difficult to stop and we will get ourselves into a rut.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Hey steady on cowboy. Things will improve as soon as the Winter Olympics end and CalgaryHibs has changed his avatar, looked in the mirror and had a serious talk to himself.

Sent from the smelly old telephone kiosk along the road using my old pennies and threepennies.

Toaods
20-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Hibs are rubbish and a merger would suit both parties.

W.Mercer

sent from beyond using a medium.

Jonnyboy
20-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Hibs are rubbish and a merger would suit both parties.

W.Mercer

sent from beyond using a medium.

:faf:

PS He was never a medium - more of an XXXL man

Gerard
20-02-2010, 08:43 PM
If I'm allowed to stay alive until we win it G ...............

Hopefully sooner, than later.:thumbsup::greengrin
G

vahibbie
20-02-2010, 08:51 PM

We will beat St.Johnstone next week:agree::thumbsup:

The Harp
20-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Don't panic!!! Although some of us thought weeks like the last one, particularly the humping from St J, were a thing of the past, we're still in 3rd and with a bit of luck will stay there.
Remember - we're Hibs ... good times and bad times are what we're all about. Things could be worse ... we could be Yams!!! (suicidal smilie)

The Harp
20-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Don't panic!!! Although some of us thought weeks like the last one, particularly the humping from St J, were a thing of the past, we're still in 3rd and with a bit of luck will stay there.
Remember - we're Hibs ... good times and bad times are what we're all about. Things could be worse ... we could be Yams!!! (suicidal smilie)

Irish_Steve
20-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Three very hard away games in the space of six days - a rest is as good as a cure.

sent from 1985 via my flux capacitor

Darth Hibbie
20-02-2010, 09:22 PM

FranckSuzy
20-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Noted :agree:

Sent from my > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/ZXSpectrum48k.jpg/250px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg (http://www.hibs.net/wiki/File:ZXSpectrum48k.jpg)

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Noted :agree:

Sent from my > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/ZXSpectrum48k.jpg/250px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg (http://www.hibs.net/wiki/File:ZXSpectrum48k.jpg)

Nice one.

sent from the wife's mobile using up all her credit

Aubenas
20-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Aw Jeez. we won three in a week, now we've lost 3 in a week. It evens out and we're in a good position still. Or would you prefer to be an Aberdeen supporter?????