PDA

View Full Version : Yams Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Phil D. Rolls
20-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Just when you think there is no hope, just when you think the sun will never rise again, and you are in your darkest hell, a ray of sunshine can come out of the blue and light up your life.

Correct me if I am wrong but don't many Premier League teams have a lot more debt than us. I mean, it could be worse, have you seen Manchester Uniteds debt, that's a situation to be in. The interest can be counted by the second. We're not in a good situation here at HMFC, but it could be worse.

:faf: :faf:

You've got to love those poor deluded bams!!

and there's more

Compare our debt to Rangers - who have by far and away more season ticket holders and sponsorship income (which I hate to admit) - which is similar to ours yet they are under the cosh and we arent.

Ive always been sceptical about the 'there is no debt' and 'its only on paper' statements we get by email from time to time, but compared to the goings on at several clubs Im starting to believe them.

:faf: oooh ma sides

We just need to hope that UKIO/UBIG are true to their word and are dealing with the debt in the most appropriate manner.

Yes, and there is a Santa, JFK was shot by a single bullet, and a man did walk on the moon.

Hibee_Rab
20-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Just when you think there is no hope, just when you think the sun will never rise again, and you are in your darkest hell, a ray of sunshine can come out of the blue and light up your life.

:faf: :faf:

You've got to love those poor deluded bams!!

and there's more

:faf: oooh ma sides

Yes, and there is a Santa, JFK was shot by a single bullet, and a man did walk on the moon.

12 have :rolleyes: which is more than twice as many the amount of goals any hearts player has scored this season:dizzy: