PDA

View Full Version : CalgaryHibs Match Threads

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Maybe a knee jerk reaction but is it time for us to look for a replacement. :devil:

As soon as those damn Winter Olympics started in Canada everything went downhill. :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
19-02-2010, 09:35 PM
I'll volunteer :greengrin

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 09:36 PM
I'll volunteer :greengrin

Well you've got a computer so that's a good start. :agree:

HH81
19-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Maybe a knee jerk reaction but is it time for us to look for a replacement. :devil:

As soon as those damn Winter Olympics started in Canada everything went downhill. :wink:

I agree, how about an English man starting them :hmmm::greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
19-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Well you've got a computer so that's a good start. :agree:

I'm local aswell. I'm working at 9 o'clock tomorrow, should I start it now? :devil:

Hainan Hibs
19-02-2010, 09:41 PM
We need an uber fan to start them.

I'm available to do so:agree:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm local aswell. I'm working at 9 o'clock tomorrow, should I start it now? :devil:

Have you got decent life insurance? :devil:

Wotherspiniesta
19-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Have you got decent life insurance? :devil:

:agree:
I'll be wearing a bulletproof vest for the rest of the season.

jws1875
19-02-2010, 10:11 PM
il do it :thumbsup: there will never be a time when i can't do it. nothing to stop me i also can't make the games this season so will be here to run the thread :greengrin

Jim44
19-02-2010, 10:15 PM

That's a cool play on words.........................or am reading something into it that wasn't intended?

silverhibee
19-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Nah, let our resident hun blueisnaethecolour start it.:devil::faf:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 10:32 PM
That's a cool play on words.........................or am reading something into it that wasn't intended?

I could have also said we are on a slippery slope and our performance the other night was tooboggan for words. :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
19-02-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm a prediction king.....look no further casting voters x

Jim44
19-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I could have also said we are on a slippery slope and our performance the other night was tooboggan for words. :wink:

I think you're asking for trouble from the resident punphobics and skating on thin ice here but don't luge your sense of humour. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 10:57 PM
I think you're asking for trouble from the resident punphobics and skating on thin ice here but don't luge your sense of humour. :greengrin

This is snowboard for troublemakers and on the back of that result the other night we'll Alpine for a good result tomorrow.

Sloppy
19-02-2010, 11:02 PM
how about some1 that made them when calgary couldnt make it?

Riordans Boots
19-02-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm a "Happy clapper" ... if that helps in any way ... :clapper: :dunno:

Good morning Calgary :greengrin

Hibercelona
19-02-2010, 11:10 PM
What address do I send my CV to? :cool2:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 11:13 PM
What address do I send my CV to? :cool2:

You have a CV? Whose is it. :devil:

SRHibs
19-02-2010, 11:14 PM
how about some1 that made them when calgary couldnt make it?

No, we need to sever all ties between CalgaryHibs and the Match Update thread.
The 5-1 loss wasn't Yogi's fault, it wasn't the player's fault, it was CH's fault.:agree:

:wink:

Liam89
19-02-2010, 11:28 PM
We need an uber fan to start them.

I'm available to do so:agree:

It should be Hainan 100%!

sleeping giant
19-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Bunch of whores :bitchy:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Bunch of whores :bitchy:

:agree:

Maybe it's what's needed to get the Canadian Mountie back on track. :greengrin

CalgaryHibs
19-02-2010, 11:41 PM
boy what tough bunch on here:greengrin

lose two games and i've been drummed oot ???:greengrin

Its really upto the HIBS.NET guys if i should continue?

Well HIBS.NET what the answer?

:hnet:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 11:44 PM

You're no longer Hibs class. Would a transfer to Kickback be of any interest to you? :devil:

sleeping giant
19-02-2010, 11:45 PM

Tart !

:greengrin

Allant1981
19-02-2010, 11:46 PM

Prepare to be launched:bye: you can be back up from now on

Hainan Hibs
19-02-2010, 11:49 PM

LTYF:grr:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 11:55 PM

You're no longer Hibs class. Would a transfer to Kickback be of any interest to you? :devil:

Tart !

Prepare to be launched:bye: you can be back up from now on

LTYF:grr:

:faf:

:notworthy:

Albanian Hibs
20-02-2010, 12:56 AM
As the founding member of the Alaska Hibs Branch :greengrin I could start the match day threads - only problem is I would have to start them the night before (Alaskan time :greengrin)

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 01:10 AM
As the founding member of the Alaska Hibs Branch :greengrin I could start the match day threads - only problem is I would have to start them the night before (Alaskan time :greengrin)

Only if your igloo is in the shape of a caravan. :greengrin

aussie_hibee
20-02-2010, 01:59 AM

I'm not saying I'm superstitious but I am more concerned about when you changed your avatar...!!!??? :cool2:

Does in coincide with our recent dip on form? :dunno: If so, get it back to the pic of you with all the strips on the wall. I may also be clutching at straws here but i'm sure the wording of your opening posts have changed slightly. :dunno:
Cynics would believe you are deliberately sabotaging our campaign...! :worried:
Can you change it all back and see what happens against Motherwell???
:pray::pray:

Nailrod
20-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Enough of this. While children squawk and bleat, men will do men's work!

Lars Porsenna of Clusium
By the nine gods he swore
That the great house of Tarquin
Should suffer wrong no more
By the nine gods he swore it
And named a trysting day
And bade his messengers ride forth
East and west, south and north
To summon his array...

I, Horatius, will defend the bridge!

To my side, Spurius Larcius! (Calgary Hibs)
Who will be Titus Herminius?

MSK
20-02-2010, 08:01 AM

:hnet:Get that thread started !!! if no-one else has then i still have some faith in ye ...:hnet: :thumbsup:

CalgaryHibs
20-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Cheers Kenny, at least some one has faith in me.:greengrin

on the other hand since i changed me avatar things have gone wrong i think:confused:

O'Rourke3
20-02-2010, 12:01 PM

on the other hand since i changed me avatar things have gone wrong i think:confused:

Change it back :greengrin

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 12:17 PM

:singing: There's only one CalgaryHibs :singing:

Go on yourself. :thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
20-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Should I start a new one before kick off, Ive nowt else to do after my journey to and from perth:grr:

Golden Bear
20-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Should I start a new one before kick off, Ive nowt else to do after my journey to and from perth:grr:

Never you mind - since you're a regular on here, we're all assuming that the Hibees are definitely you're second favourite team.

down-the-slope
20-02-2010, 04:08 PM

:asshole::shocked: you changed your avatar...is that what caused it:confused:

givescotlandfreedom
20-02-2010, 04:09 PM

You're having a nightmare have a word! Get yer finger oot and yer avatar sorted :grr::grr::grr::greengrin

down-the-slope
20-02-2010, 04:10 PM

Spooky..read this after posting previous one

get it changed or your on the bench :grr:

Sergey
20-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I personally think that Calgary needs a wee rest. We really can't expect him to perform, week-in, week-out over a 50+ match season. I vote for a wee spell on the sidelines until he ups his performances.

I do have an unbeaten record this season (including the Cup) and will willingly nominate myself as the thread starter in an attempt to kick-start our season.

MSK
20-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I personally think that Calgary needs a wee rest. We really can't expect him to perform, week-in, week-out over a 50+ match season. I vote for a wee spell on the sidelines until he ups his performances.

I do have an unbeaten record this season (including the Cup) and will willingly nominate myself as the thread starter in an attempt to kick-start our season.Nope ...Calgary (Ken) .. will come good, i have faith ..:hnet:

iwasthere1972
27-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Nope ...Calgary (Ken) .. will come good, i have faith ..:hnet:

I hope you're right.

We might just be flogging a dead horse. :devil:

The pressure is now on Calgary....so don't let us down or else interviews for the vacant post start on Monday. :cool2:

SRHibs
27-02-2010, 01:00 AM
CalgaryHibs has the potential to be the new hibs.net scapegoat methinks.:devil::wink:

CalgaryHibs
27-02-2010, 01:11 PM
CalgaryHibs has the potential to be the new hibs.net scapegoat methinks.:devil::wink:

yoor not kinding the pressure is NOW ON.:greengrin

--------
27-02-2010, 01:17 PM
yoor not kinding the pressure is NOW ON.:greengrin

I think you need a result today, mate - peg, shoogly, coat, on a.... :bitchy:

CalgaryHibs
01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Hibs 1-1 Saints
back on track once again,

Hope the good luck keeps going :greengrin

hibbie02
01-03-2010, 12:11 PM
You need to be doing more unseen work in my opinion.... :wink:

FWIW I never thought we would do well in Feb, but the games in March are going to go a long way to deciding where we finish.

Now the Lympics are done and Calgary is properly focused again, just change the Avvi back and get oan with it CH!!! :agree:

Speedway
01-03-2010, 12:49 PM
You know, I says this at the start of the season and I says it now, I can't fault the effort of CalgaryHibs and what he's given us. There's a spirit and character about him and I fink if he's at himsel' we'll be right hard to beat right enough.

It's going to be nip and tuck from now until the end of the season and it's going to be horses for courses, that's for sure. But I says this to the boys, I fink there's more to come from CalgaryHibs, in terms of his thread starting punctuality, he's general comment play and make no mistake, he'll give it a right good go between now and the end of the season.

What I don't want is for CalgaryHibs to be sat on his summer holidays with us not having qualified for Europe and thinking back on this period of pishy thread starting and feeling he could have done better.

I'll say this, others have had to bide their time on the bench while CalgaryHibs has started each week and they'll get their chance. Calgary's had a ropey period and I for one back him to come good and get us third place in the league this season.

NOLA
01-03-2010, 07:41 PM
You know, I says this at the start of the season and I says it now, I can't fault the effort of CalgaryHibs and what he's given us. There's a spirit and character about him and I fink if he's at himsel' we'll be right hard to beat right enough.

It's going to be nip and tuck from now until the end of the season and it's going to be horses for courses, that's for sure. But I says this to the boys, I fink there's more to come from CalgaryHibs, in terms of his thread starting punctuality, he's general comment play and make no mistake, he'll give it a right good go between now and the end of the season.

What I don't want is for CalgaryHibs to be sat on his summer holidays with us not having qualified for Europe and thinking back on this period of pishy thread starting and feeling he could have done better.

I'll say this, others have had to bide their time on the bench while CalgaryHibs has started each week and they'll get their chance. Calgary's had a ropey period and I for one back him to come good and get us third place in the league this season.

:top marks:thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
01-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Now that the tiresome Winter Olympics are coming to a close, I fully expect Calgary to come roaring back into form for the business end of the season.

Don't let us down, son.

CalgaryHibs
02-03-2010, 12:27 AM

=============
:greengrin:top marks

Liam89
31-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Now that the tiresome Winter Olympics are coming to a close, I fully expect Calgary to come roaring back into form for the business end of the season.

Don't let us down, son.

He let us down. :boo hoo: :greengrin

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Calgary Hibs must go:greengrin