PDA

View Full Version : Drugs In Football

Dashing Bob S
19-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Anyone got any? I'm thinking of attending the game at Fir Park tomorrow and some sedatives would be nice.

Hermit Crab
19-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Would an excessive amount of alcohol not do the trick? I might try that one :greengrin

Horse
19-02-2010, 06:27 PM
In my experience drugs and football go hand in hand - they certainly used to back when I had a season ticket in the East! I couldn't have suffered Blobby's reign of terror without them!

Carheenlea
19-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Try and get hold of a guy called Christian Nade from Gorgie.

Last time I saw him he had 200kg of crack down the back of his shorts.

DC_Hibs
19-02-2010, 06:28 PM
You must have your own stash Bobo..... as the majority of your 15k+ posts would suggest

hibsbollah
19-02-2010, 06:39 PM
The one and only time ive had a 'jazz cigarette' prior to a game was on an August afternoon against Dundee a few years back. The pitch looked very very green indeed, we won 5-1 and Agathe scored the kind of jaw-dropping, length of the pitch goal the like of ive never seen since.

I'd highly recommend it:greengrin

SquashedFrogg
19-02-2010, 06:44 PM
The one and only time ive had a 'jazz cigarette' prior to a game was on an August afternoon against Dundee a few years back. The pitch looked very very green indeed, we won 5-1 and Agathe scored the kind of jaw-dropping, length of the pitch goal the like of ive never seen since.
I'd highly recommend it:greengrin

That must have been some smoke mate. That goal was a one yard tap-in!

:wink:

Only joking...

silverhibee
19-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Went to the doctors today to see if he could help me out, he is a Hibs man, told him what the team would be for tomorrow, and he prescribed me ten valium,:greengrin, he said to take two for each goal motherwell score and discard the empty bottle safely after the 90 minutes.:thumbsup: :faf:

Hibercelona
19-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Ah dear Bob.

Feel free to stop by my place later and i'll supply you with your weekly dose of smack.

I don't do cheep deals though, so be sure to bring a big bag of pegs this time.

Jones28
20-02-2010, 11:44 AM
:tee hee:
Try and get hold of a guy called Christian Nade from Gorgie.

Last time I saw him he had 200kg of crack down the back of his shorts.