PDA

View Full Version : Yams The Stadium Lie....err.....Dream Is Still Alive !!

KerPlunk
19-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Hope this isn't already posted. I for :jamboclow one am absolutely:fibber: delighted that :fibber: the stadium development at :fibber: Tinkcastle is back on track.:fibber:(From Yams fishul site)

All hail Vlad :fibber: and Mr. Fudatovas. :fibber:

Sergejus' stadium update

Director Sergejus Fedotovas was a surprise last-ditch 'signing' for Hearts, last night, attending the Platinum Season Ticket holders' Football Management Briefing alongside new boss Jim Jefferies, Billy Brown and Gary Locke.

Taking questions from the 250-strong audience, Sergejus confirmed that the stadium redevelopment project is very much ongoing, with news set to follow in the months ahead.
Article continues
Advertisement

And the director once again re-affirmed Vladimir Romanov's commitment to Hearts.

On the stadium, Sergejus explained that the priority is building a new main stand, with any commercial development to follow in the next phase.

"We are re-addressing the situation and changing the shape of the proposal given the current economic climate," he said.

"We are looking at a new stand without the additional commercial development on site [in the first phase].

"We are doing the initial calculations and we believe the new proposal can work.

"We are working on the business model now, and we hope to announce the shape of this towards the time of the AGM, or thereabouts."

Sergejus also revealed that the second debt for equity plan he wrote about in his Christmas email is likely to form part of the stadium proposals.

Answering a question from one supporter as to why Vladimir Romanov has not attended any matches this season, he explained that the UBIG President's commitments had made it very hard to be in Scotland, regularly.

Sergejus also revealed that Mr Romanov speaks to officials at the club on a daily basis and is fully in touch of developments taking place.

"On behalf of the board and Vladimir Romanov I want to thank you for your support," he continued.

"It is difficult for Mr Romanov to travel here with his business commitments, but I can assure you he has a full heart for Hearts.

"He provides millions of pounds each season to support this club. This is very important support.

"I want to assure you that he cares for the club and I am really happy his commitment.

"At the end of March there are direct flights to Scotland from Lithuania, so I hope there will be occasions we can see him before the end of this season." :tee hee: :spammy:

So Vlad's visits to Edinburgh are now dependant on him getting a £37 return flight on DodgyAir ? Things must be worse than they thought. :faf:

jacomo
19-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Wow, the webs they weave eh? Has this been accepted on trust from the maroons, or are they asking any questions?

"We are looking at a new stand without the additional commercial development on site [in the first phase].

"We are doing the initial calculations and we believe the new proposal can work.

"We are working on the business model now, and we hope to announce the shape of this towards the time of the AGM, or thereabouts."

In other words, they're back to square one. The original planning application (with its £1m bill, and lots of cardboard boxes) is junk.

Answering a question from one supporter as to why Vladimir Romanov has not attended any matches this season, he explained that the UBIG President's commitments had made it very hard to be in Scotland, regularly.

Absolute horse****. Vlad himself has said that Scottish football is worthless. Seemingly he prefers basketball these days.

blackpoolhibs
19-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Does this mean their stand could be up and running before ours?:devil:

Golden Bear
19-02-2010, 02:03 PM
They must have got wind that an announcement about our new stand is imminent.

It's yet ANOTHER case of one upmanship which we've come to expect from the BIG team.

How very predictable.

:bye:

KerPlunk
19-02-2010, 02:04 PM
"Sergejus also revealed that the second debt for equity plan he wrote about in his Christmas email is likely to form part of the stadium proposals."

Can someone translate this into layman's terms ? :confused: Or does this simply mean that the stadium ownership will change ?

Golden Bear
19-02-2010, 02:09 PM
"Sergejus also revealed that the second debt for equity plan he wrote about in his Christmas email is likely to form part of the stadium proposals."

Can someone translate this into layman's terms ? :confused: Or does this simply mean that the stadium ownership will change ?

:agree:

The yams must be too thick to ask the question. Either that or they did ask and the answer was discreetly censored.

BroxburnHibee
19-02-2010, 02:17 PM

Think thats exactly what it means :agree:

MrSmith
19-02-2010, 02:20 PM
aye well, mibbes, will be, soon, not far off, around then, about that time, definitely happening, closer than you think, it's in the mail, it's coming, as soon as we know, changed it a bit, new plans working on it, it's in the system, ongoing process, complying with procedures...promise I wont come in your mouth!

!!!!:blah::blah::blah::blah:

magpie1892
19-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Rather depressingly, there are a fair few posters over the way giving it: 'this is the way to go', 'a new stand would be a massive statment of intent', 'we should build it and sell the name to pay for it'.

I have to admit that I was a little suprised to see such bullish responses. I've got a fair few sensible jambo mates who know that the chances of a new main stand at Tynie are maybe 100-1 at best.

Is it just kids and folk in denial on that board, then?

Caversham Green
19-02-2010, 03:40 PM

In itself it doesn't mean that. What will happen (if it ever sees the light of day) is that HoMFC plc will create new shares in itself, "sell" them to UBIG and use the funds from the "sale" to finance the building of the stand. It may well be that they take the restructuring a bit further and transfer ownership of the stadium to another company, but that remains to be seen. If I was advising them I would probably recommend this.

Mikey
19-02-2010, 03:47 PM
"He provides millions of pounds each season to support this club. This is very important support.

This comment is worth more debate.

It's a simple case of the yams being told what they want to hear.

In April 2009, when there were concerns over Vlad's financial input to the club, their minds were put at ease by this comment..........

Remigijus Jurgelaitis, Mr Romanov's spokesman, said: “The decision not to pay dividends is not related to the club sponsorship matters. Mr Romanov has never financed the club from his own funds.

That was taken from HERE (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article6116175.ece).

So which is it? Is he putting in millions of pounds a year or is he putting in nothing?

The yams really should be asking the pertinent questions but instead they just stick their heads in the sand as usual.

They really are a pathetic bunch.

banchoryhibs
19-02-2010, 04:10 PM
What will happen (if it ever sees the light of day) is that HoMFC plc will create new shares in itself, "sell" them to UBIG and use the funds from the "sale" to finance the building of the stand.

If they do that UBIG effectively pays for the stand without there being any increase in HOMFC's debt ............... that's not a bad deal:dunno:

I'd keep quiet about this in case you give them any ideas:greengrin

But this assumes that UBIG actually want, or have the wherewithall, to provide the funds. Given their track records so far I have my doubts about that.

gogs_t
19-02-2010, 04:10 PM
They must have got wind that an announcement about our new stand is imminent.

It's yet ANOTHER case of one upmanship which we've come to expect from the BIG team.

How very predictable.

:bye:

Ah - The Quiet Man had a plan all along. Start a thread that our new stand is imminent, assume that Vlad reads Hibs.net and the rest falls into place. They start work on a new 50,000 stand and hotel, run out of money to complete, and end up in even more debt :thumbsup:

Clever TQM :greengrin

Caversham Green
19-02-2010, 04:22 PM
If they do that UBIG effectively pays for the stand without there being any increase in HOMFC's debt ............... that's not a bad deal:dunno:

I'd keep quiet about this in case you give them any ideas:greengrin

But this assumes that UBIG actually want, or have the wherewithall, to provide the funds. Given their track records so far I have my doubts about that.

That's exactly right, but the underlying message is that there is not going to be a DfE to reduce the debt like they did last time - which would be an even better deal. So the Yams will continue to service around £40m of debt, paying interest to.....UBIG.

Meanwhile, they wait for UBIG to go ahead with the stand - how are those other UBIG projects going again?

greenginger
19-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Sounds like another smoke screen to give them an excuse to extend the safety certificate on their death trap of a stand. Also the extra income generated by the new stand will let them trade themselves out of debt !!
so the can claim to be a "going-concern".

Words to that effect will be inserted into the 2009 accounts any time soon.

crash
19-02-2010, 05:44 PM

When is the date for said AGM?
Also, did any of the assembled audience ask what had happened to the
£17M loan?

Mikey
19-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Also, did any of the assembled audience ask what had happened to the £17M loan?

Don't be daft :greengrin

down-the-slope
19-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Right what have I missed.

They need a big new stand because....

1) there is a waiting list for seasons :rolleyes: eh naw having to give away tickets to keep decent attandance figures
2) they want to fleece the OF for bigger share of seats :rolleyes: eh naw..live TV of away OF matches has seen demand shrink and then struggle to shift what they are getting
3) Europe...ah that must be it..Big euro nights..:rolleyes: eh naw..not anytime soon :faf:
4) another way for Vlad via UBIG to loan them money no one else would at intrest payments that would make a loan shark blush :rolleyes:....We have a winner :greengrin

O'Rourke3
19-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Which year's AGM? I think the Yams used to do theirs in Feb but it was mysteriously moved back a few months.

Mikey
20-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Also, did any of the assembled audience ask what had happened to the £17M loan?

I've just pished my breeks............

Whilst there is very little we can do about things, Hearts fans have at very least asked a lot of questions regarding Romanov's motives and means at HMFC from the outset.

From HERE (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/68333-portsmouth-fans/).

FFS, they've just had a Q&A session and not one of them had the balls to ask about the £17.6m due.

They're unbelievable.

--------
23-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Rather depressingly, there are a fair few posters over the way giving it: 'this is the way to go', 'a new stand would be a massive statment of intent', 'we should build it and sell the name to pay for it'.

I have to admit that I was a little suprised to see such bullish responses. I've got a fair few sensible jambo mates who know that the chances of a new main stand at Tynie are maybe 100-1 at best.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether the entire population of Keechback is now made up of Hibees extracting the urine.... :devil:

I really wonder whether anyone can be so lacking in self-awareness as to appear on a public website making such complete idiots of themselves as most of those guys do.

But then again, they're Jambos.... :rolleyes:

lapsedhibee
23-02-2010, 12:10 PM

Thats still at the "very" end of the deluded scale.

I reckon there's a swarm of undercover hobos fuelling the worst of the delusion over there - and there's less clamping down on that than there might be because one of the mods is also a hobo.

MacBean
23-02-2010, 12:16 PM
:jamboak:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/8e/49/0,,10289~3361166,00.jpg

Sudds_1
23-02-2010, 12:54 PM
We are re-addressing the situation and changing the shape of the proposal given the current economic climate[/B]," he said.

He's probably found out that Homebase are doing 50% off on garden sheds at the minute.......:wink:

Sandy
23-02-2010, 01:03 PM
aye well, mibbes, will be, soon, not far off, around then, about that time, definitely happening, closer than you think, it's in the mail, it's coming, as soon as we know, changed it a bit, new plans working on it, it's in the system, ongoing process, complying with procedures...promise I wont come in your mouth!

!!!!:blah::blah::blah::blah:

:faf::faf::faf: mare chance of that huge stand being built than that promise EVER being kept.

Sudds_1
23-02-2010, 01:12 PM
:faf::faf::faf: mare chance of that huge stand being built than that promise EVER being kept.

Oh My.......did someone lie to you then Sandy? :greengrin:wink:

Diclonius
23-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Anyone think with us building ours they'll be spurred into action, but just build an identical copy of the Wheatfield Stand?

MSK
23-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Anyone think with us building ours they'll be spurred into action, but just build an identical copy of the Wheatfield Stand?Nope ..they are skint ...they will keep spinning the yarns to the vlad bum kissers though...:wink:

greenginger
23-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Anyone think with us building ours they'll be spurred into action, but just build an identical copy of the Wheatfield Stand?

Would'nt work, they need new changing rooms, board room, offices etc. and they have not even bought the ground the behind the old stand from the Council or relocated the Nursery School.

They are years away from starting even if they had the money, which they ain't.

jacomo
23-02-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether the entire population of Keechback is now made up of Hibees extracting the urine.... :devil:

I really wonder whether anyone can be so lacking in self-awareness as to appear on a public website making such complete idiots of themselves as most of those guys do.

But then again, they're Jambos.... :rolleyes:

Must mean that all the self-declared Jambos on the Scotsman website are undercover Hibees as well...

...and all the ones who phone in to the radio, venting their spleen about Shabby or Kingston or Goncalves (but never the puppet master)...

...and plenty of Hibees must also be season-ticket holders at Tynie too, orchestrating the scarf-twirling and general twattery to distract people from questioning the mad one at the helm...

...and they must also be the ones who turn up at share holder meetings, and sit supinely while Roman tells them to behave, or else.

My fellow Hibs fans, it seems that we are supporting two clubs - the glorious one, and the embarassing shell of a club down in Gorgie. :greengrin