PDA

View Full Version : Nish suspension

WestEndHibee
19-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I think this three match suspension could finally show us whether he does actually have a positive impact on the team. No-one is really sure whether he's good or dreadful but i think it could become apparent over the next few weeks as we see how the team get on.

Craig_in_Prague
19-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Nish being in or out is the least of our worries IMO.

We need to start being harder to beat, we have enough quality going forward to get goals.

Franck is God
19-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Nish always give you 100% effort, not always the best quality but he tries to do the right things on the pitch and I'd rather he was there than not.

This is a chance for Gow and Benji to make the supporting role to Stokes their own.

Our best performances have come this season with a 3 man midfield which allows Spoony and Murray to bomb forward giving us a bit of width, hopefully we'll get back to that tomorrow and give us our next win.

Just Jimmy
19-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I think this three match suspension could finally show us whether he does actually have a positive impact on the team. No-one is really sure whether he's good or dreadful but i think it could become apparent over the next few weeks as we see how the team get on.

I am, I'm sure he's dreadful.

WestEndHibee
19-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Aye so many have said but he seems to have split opinions on the board. I'm still undecided on him and i don't really see how anyone can be sure he's good or bad. It'l show whether the team needs him. But yeh it is the least of our worries right now. Shall be interesting to see.

gogs_t
19-02-2010, 12:23 PM

That's the thing with Colin Nish, he can be good or dreadful and sometimes in the same game! That's why there are so many mixed opinions on him. Personally, I like having him as part of the squad as he has more good games than bad - very few of the players are good every week - and when he's on his game is a pretty influential player for us.

Jonnyboy
19-02-2010, 12:34 PM
That's the thing with Colin Nish, he can be good or dreadful and sometimes in the same game! That's why there are so many mixed opinions on him. Personally, I like having him as part of the squad as he has more good games than bad - very few of the players are good every week - and when he's on his game is a pretty influential player for us.

:agree:

He must have been amazed at McDiarmid Park when the Hibs fans cheered him as he replaced Zouma :greengrin

gogs_t
19-02-2010, 02:08 PM

He must have been amazed at McDiarmid Park when the Hibs fans cheered him as he replaced Zouma :greengrin

I must admit, that crossed my mind when he came on :agree:

Maybe he was in a state of shock and that's what caused the rush of blood to his head 10 minutes later :greengrin

IWasThere2016
19-02-2010, 02:15 PM

Aye - we should appeal and pray he gets longer :greengrin

It was staggering that some saw single fish as the man to turn the game around! :faint:

gogs_t
19-02-2010, 02:33 PM
It was staggering that some saw single fish as the man to turn the game around! :faint:

To be honest, I think it was only the fact we then had somebody outside the back 4 that was within 6 inches of the height of the ST Johnstone players!

Albeit, not for long :rolleyes:

GlesgaeHibby
19-02-2010, 02:43 PM