PDA

View Full Version : First post, one of optimism

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi all, thought now would be a good time for my first post.

After having a day to recover from last night's horror show, I for one still feel very positve about our season. Yes, we got gubbed but here's hoping it's just a blip(every team has one) and that on Saturday the boys will quickly put it right by cheering us up with a win.
Last time at Fir Park we won 3-1 and a repeat performance would do nicely but just here to say that our support will go a long way in helping get us back on track so let's not get ourselves down and keep cheering them on :notworthy:
Our away support this season has been great and I will be there on Saturday, through thick and thin as they say :greengrin

Don't know if that sounded like a load of pi$h :confused::blah: but hey i'll get used to it.
:hnet:

FranckSuzy
18-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome :thumbsup: and be prepared for the LTYF post (that's all I'm saying :wink:) :greengrin

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 09:35 PM
As I am new I am going to have to ask what LTYF means:confused::faf:

lapsedhibee
18-02-2010, 09:42 PM
As I am new I am going to have to ask what LTYF means:confused::faf:

Means "Love The Yellow Flares" which was what yams were wearing in May 1986 on Tayside. I don't know if there are any pictures still existing of that event. :dunno:

Hibee_Rab
18-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Depending on how politically correct you want to be it is either-
Launch The Yam Fud
or
Lynch The Yam ******er

FranckSuzy
18-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Means "Love The Yellow Flares" which was what yams were wearing in May 1986 on Tayside. I don't know if there are any pictures still existing of that event. :dunno:

Depending on how politically correct you want to be it is either-
Launch The Yam Fud
or
Lynch The Yam ******er

Please don't take it personally. It's just that there is a certain 'grace' period in which new posters have to prove themselves REAL Hibby's rather than infiltrating Jambo's. Look and learn :thumbsup:

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 09:47 PM
I can assure you now that I am not one of them:jamboak:
Season ticket holder, famous five lower (boring i know)

FranckSuzy
18-02-2010, 09:50 PM

Good lad/lass :confused: Tell us about yourself :cool2: Just dinnae say that Deeks should be dropped, Nish is (rhyming slang), Bamba is murder :blah: :blah: and you'll do ok......Good luck :duck:

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah suppose I should have introduced myself properly:agree:
16 years old, girl, supported the hibees since i can remember and as it happens play for hibs (under 17 girls)
:thumbsup:

Removed
18-02-2010, 09:58 PM

Row and seat number so we can see if you leave early or not :greengrin

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 10:01 PM

Row J, Seat 53.
:top marks

FranckSuzy
18-02-2010, 10:02 PM
16 years old, girl, supported the hibees since i can remember and as it happens play for hibs (under 17 girls)

Oh aye, I forgot about that! Dinnae ever, ever, ever, leave early :greengrin Or arrive late for that matter :wink: Good on you for playing for the famous Hibees :thumbsup: Your mum's not called Sharon by any chance is she??

Removed
18-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Row J, Seat 53.
:top marks

:cool2: 4 rows in front of me, I'll be watching :greengrin

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh aye, I forgot about that! Dinnae ever, ever, ever, leave early :greengrin Or arrive late for that matter :wink: Good on you for playing for the famous Hibees :thumbsup: Your mum's not called Sharon by any chance is she??

No, but i think i know the Sharon you mean, well there's only one as far as im aware.

keeks_09
18-02-2010, 10:09 PM
:cool2: 4 rows in front of me, I'll be watching :greengrin

You may know me already, the ginger one, shout alot...not hard to spot:faf:

FranckSuzy
18-02-2010, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=keeks_09;2359429]No, but i think i know the Sharon you mean, well there's only one as far as im aware.[/QUOTe

Cool. I work beside the one who's daughter is also in the team. Anyhow, go forth and post :greengrin

Mixu62
18-02-2010, 10:45 PM

Can you play centre half?!:greengrin Welcome.

Hainan Hibs
18-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Motherwell normally let us play passing football, hopefully that continues under Pa Broon.

Welcome to the board:thumbsup:

Lucius Apuleius
19-02-2010, 04:44 AM

After having a day to recover from last night's horror show, I for one still feel very positve about our season. Yes, we got gubbed but here's hoping it's just a blip(every team has one) and that on Saturday the boys will quickly put it right by cheering us up with a win.
Last time at Fir Park we won 3-1 and a repeat performance would do nicely but just here to say that our support will go a long way in helping get us back on track so let's not get ourselves down and keep cheering them on :notworthy:
Our away support this season has been great and I will be there on Saturday, through thick and thin as they say :greengrin

Don't know if that sounded like a load of pi$h :confused::blah: but hey i'll get used to it.

Hmmm, sensible first post? Well structured and near enough grammatically correct with no obvious spelling errors? 16 year old female? Aye right!!!!!

:greengrin Welcome young lady.

IWasThere2016
19-02-2010, 06:08 AM

Another happy-clapper :grr: or are you blackpool in disguise? :greengrin

Only kidding, welcome keeks! :thumbsup:

Sean1875
19-02-2010, 02:04 PM
You may know me already, the ginger one, shout alot...not hard to spot:faf:
shame, you were doing so well... :wink:

Sergy Pie
19-02-2010, 02:23 PM
No, but i think i know the Sharon you mean, well there's only one as far as im aware.

Are you playing for Bri's team tomorrow?

Apologies, I've not updated your profile on the Ladies site yet.

keeks_09
19-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Are you playing for Bri's team tomorrow?

Apologies, I've not updated your profile on the Ladies site yet.

yeah alfie asked me to play last night just for extra game time so think i am :agree:
and i thought the game was sunday?