PDA

View Full Version : Liam miller-

skipster7
18-02-2010, 09:15 PM
i just forced myself to watch the goals from last night as a final exorcism, some real shockers, free headers,daft pen and general chaos.the one that summed it up was i think the 4th when Liam miller seemed determined to keep up his disastrous attempts of trying to dribble out the box only to lose a stupid goal.noticed he tried this a couple of times at ibrox as well and almost got caught out.good player but this nonsense has to stop,time and a place and all that.:bitchy:

The Harp Awakes
18-02-2010, 09:31 PM
i just forced myself to watch the goals from last night as a final exorcism, some real shockers, free headers,daft pen and general chaos.the one that summed it up was i think the 4th when Liam miller seemed determined to keep up his disastrous attempts of trying to dribble out the box only to lose a stupid goal.noticed he tried this a couple of times at ibrox as well and almost got caught out.good player but this nonsense has to stop,time and a place and all that.:bitchy:

Miller is at his best when attacking and is in the opposition half as he can really hurt teams with his vision and passing. When McBride plays he is able to push up the park and cause teams damage. Without McBride playing, Miller is forced to play closer to his own penalty box which is a double whammy as he aint a defensive midfielder and we lose the supply to our front men.

truehibernian
18-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Had literally nowhere to turn yesterday mate, as he and Rankin were swarmed around by three players at a time. Fine if you can wriggle free and create space, but it was just one of those nights where Saints won every ball, fought every 50/50, and gave Miller no peace. I felt sorry for Miller and Ranks yesterday. They only ever had each other for midfield company at times.

stubru59
18-02-2010, 10:05 PM

Fair point actually. He did exactly the same at ER against Rangers.

HFC 0-7
18-02-2010, 10:11 PM

he was probably tired of pumping the ball clear only for 10 seconds later finding himself in the same position trying to make something happen.

MussyHibby
19-02-2010, 12:31 PM
I thought his header out the box for the first was poor. His woeful attempt at cutting out the cross for the second was lethargic at best. His dribbling for the fourth was unneccesary and ultimately extremely damaging in our pursuit for a fightback! :greengrin

And people want Bamba dropped!:wink:

IWasThere2016
19-02-2010, 12:35 PM
He'd a poor game on Wednesday as did Hogg, Murray, Bamba, Zemmamam etc etc

blackpoolhibs
19-02-2010, 12:40 PM
He'd a poor game on Wednesday as did Hogg, Murray, Bamba, Zemmamam etc etc

Keeper apart, there was not many who got pass marks, play like that again and we will all have skid marks.:wink:

IWasThere2016
19-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Keeper apart, there was not many who got pass marks, play like that again and we will all have skid marks.:wink:

I'd only give Smith pass-marks, G. Hanlon had a decent first half though. the rest .. Yogi included - fugg me! :bitchy:

MussyHibby
20-02-2010, 04:40 PM
When fingers start to be pointed, remember LM. :agree:

ronaldo7
20-02-2010, 06:20 PM
When fingers start to be pointed, remember LM. :agree:

Why point fingers at all:dunno:

Why don't we try to find solutions as a club to our current woes.

MussyHibby
20-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Why point fingers at all:dunno:

Why don't we try to find solutions as a club to our current woes.

I agree with you. :agree:

I just suspect (maybe wrongly) that Rankine, Bamba, Hogg etc will be up for more criticism but LM gets very little.

Booked4Being-Ugly
20-02-2010, 06:28 PM

I just suspect (maybe wrongly) that Rankine, Bamba, Hogg etc will be up for more criticism but LM gets very little.Why are you point scoring on how *****e individual players have been lately. The whole team has ben rank including Bamba, deal with it and move on. :yawn:

ronaldo7
20-02-2010, 06:29 PM

I just suspect (maybe wrongly) that Rankine, Bamba, Hogg etc will be up for more criticism but LM gets very little.

Liam's been off the boil for a few weeks now. Getting him back to basics and working hard will pay off for us. Keeping his head up and playing is all that's needed.

GGTTH

MussyHibby
20-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Why are you point scoring on how *****e individual players have been lately. The whole team has ben rank including Bamba, deal with it and move on. :yawn:

Have I? Point scoring? What's that then?

Not sure I've criticised any players actually, even LM. Think you'll find I'm fairly positive in my posts, honest!:agree:

ronaldo7
20-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Have I? Point scoring? What's that then?

Not sure I've criticised any players actually, even LM. Think you'll find I'm fairly positive in my posts, honest!:agree:

Toun:greengrin

wick hibby
20-02-2010, 06:47 PM

Have skid marks:wink: now.