PDA

View Full Version : Yams Coming out the woodwork....

Ritchie
18-02-2010, 04:05 PM
i've had about 4 texts to my phone today from jambo mates laughing at our result last night.... its the first gloating yam text ive received in months & months & months!!:jamboak:

ive read them laughing because im looking at the bigger picture.

they have all had the same reply from me....

we are 3rd
12 points infront of you beLIEvers
still in the cup
financially sound
great training facility and youth set up
good squad of players not far away from being brilliant
new stand on the way (maybe...:worried:) :wink:
to summarise, everything down Easter Road is fine.... unlike down your way.

never got a text back after that for some reason... hopefully they've all squirmed back into their holes!

erskine-hibby
18-02-2010, 04:18 PM
I had one askin 'what the **** was that?'
I asked the same question myself:bitchy:

Lmc2105
18-02-2010, 04:19 PM
i've had about 4 texts to my phone today from jambo mates laughing at our result last night.... its the first gloating yam text ive received in months & months & months!!:jamboak:

we are 3rd
still in the cup
financially sound

never got a text back after that for some reason... hopefully they've all squirmed back into their holes!

exactly the same ritchie but i have had it all day at work but i have just came out with the same reply's and they just go so we will get better under Jeffries ha what a load eh passssssh:greengrin

Ritchie
18-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I had one askin 'what the **** was that?'
I asked the same question myself:bitchy:

i just watched the highlights just now for the first time..... terrible defending.

still, im not letting it get me down!!!

just a blip!!

in Yogi i trust!! :greengrin

Potty78
18-02-2010, 04:23 PM
My text from a jambo mate asked how many goals we scored against the might of saints,i mentioned all of the above and asked him how many points saints had taken off them.Funnily enough no reply!

Jim44
18-02-2010, 04:30 PM
This morning, an acquaintence who has never ever mentioned football in our conversations, met me with "Was it five or six, hah hah hah hah hah?" When I replied innocently that I didn't know he was interested in football, he said "Well I'm not really but I suppose I support Hearts. :confused:

matty_f
18-02-2010, 04:33 PM
you know things must be bad when Hibs losing to St Johnstone on a Wednesday night is the absolute pinnacle of your season.

erskine-hibby
18-02-2010, 04:33 PM
This morning, an acquaintence who has never ever mentioned football in our conversations, met me with "Was it five or six, hah hah hah hah hah?" When I replied innocently that I didn't know he was interested in football, he said "Well I'm not really but I suppose I support Hearts. :confused:

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Kevvy1875
18-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Was music to my ears today with all the Jambo swine coming up to me and s******ing amongst themselves.

I retorted to any mention from them simply with this....

'Yes my dear fellow we were horsed 5-1, but it really cheers me up to know that you Jambo's count this as the most positive thing to happen this season which clearly reaffirms where your club is atm'

Lets put it this way....we win on Saturday and this all gets forgotten about very quickly and thats a fact.

Same as Utd who shipped 10 goals in 2 games to der Hun back in december. Points are what count

Golden Bear
18-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I've had two texts from Rangers supporters - as well as extracting the michael they seemed none too happy either.

I suspect there's an ulterior motive however!

ScottB
18-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I don't think we can complain too much about a bit of stick over this one!

Of course we have more than enough ammo to hit back with. :greengrin

Hank Schrader
18-02-2010, 04:52 PM
you know things must be bad when Hibs losing to St Johnstone on a Wednesday night is the absolute pinnacle of your season.

:agree:

The fuds can get it rammed right up them. We lost, so what. That result last night doesn't even come close to the regular bursts of hilarity from our arrogant Gorgie chums.

Sudds_1
18-02-2010, 06:02 PM
I just let rip with sarcasm..its the best way.

Today it went something like.....

we let in 1, let 2, let in 5 more goals than you nah nah nah nah nah

Shows we are superior in every way! :wink::greengrin

Hainan Hibs
18-02-2010, 06:07 PM
If they are playing away with themselves over a Hibs result it just shows up how bad their season is.

Also in terms of Hearts BIG fight for a place in the top 6 a Saints win does not bold well for them.

HibbyKeith
18-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Said to a gloating jambo in the pub when we got back last night, "every cloud has a silver lining, St Johnstone now 3 points closer to the mighty big team hearts, good luck with your fight for the top 6". he didnt say much after that,

hysterical that they are looking at hibs results for some sort of satisfaction this season tho. :faf:

Hibernia Na Eir
18-02-2010, 07:54 PM
lots of smug Yams at my work today, being abnormally loud and cheerful

wont have to wait long till i get my own back as they are such a poor outfit. Revenge will be sweet come derby day.:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
18-02-2010, 08:02 PM
TBH, we'd be ripping into them if it was them playing last night.

We deserve to be laughed at by every Scottish club this week, not just Hearts.

The Voice Of Reason
18-02-2010, 08:40 PM

:agree: Couldn't agree more.

We are quick enough to p*sh ourselves at them (on a regular basis!:thumbsup:)

Lets just take this one on the chin and move on.

RickyS
18-02-2010, 10:50 PM
lots of smug Yams at my work today, being abnormally loud and cheerful

wont have to wait long till i get my own back as they are such a poor outfit. Revenge will be sweet come derby day.:thumbsup:

fixed that for you:greengrin

weonlywon6-2
19-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Said to a gloating jambo in the pub when we got back last night, "every cloud has a silver lining, St Johnstone now 3 points closer to the mighty big team hearts, good luck with your fight for the top 6". he didnt say much after that,

hysterical that they are looking at hibs results for some sort of satisfaction this season tho. :faf:

we have to admit had they been beaten 5-1 by saints we would be falling all over the place, so, we are going to get a slagging. we just have to take it on the chin and move on,thats football.

give it another couple of weeks and we will be having a good laugh at them again, its the way it works :cool2:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
19-02-2010, 11:07 AM

we are 3rd
still in the cup
financially sound

The best reply is "Cheer up Jimmy Jeffries......" - for some reason it seems to really rile them !!! :faf::jamboak:

Danderhall Hibs
19-02-2010, 11:16 AM
When I replied innocently that I didn't know he was interested in football, he said "Well I'm not really but I suppose I support Hearts. :confused:

Exactly.

degenerated
19-02-2010, 11:43 AM
never mind the woodwork, has shaun lawson come out the closet yet?

Jim44
20-02-2010, 09:23 AM

we are 3rd
still in the cup
financially sound

Just came across this post overby by a trog named Trotter. - " Without a word of a lie, the OP in that thread is one of my best mates. I hold my hands up to being one of the "four jambo mates" who was sending him mouthfuls of choice abuse." - Choose your best mates more carefully, Ritchie. :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
20-02-2010, 10:13 AM

Yam attack :jamboak: