PDA

View Full Version : another Hibees year

Wull
18-02-2010, 01:40 PM
And I'm still "furious" bein the best description i can come come up with.
What was that all aboot, ???/ 3rd in the league 2nd a deffinite posibility St. J 5 - HiBees 1 gimme a fekkin brek.
Cummon Hibees we should now make top 6! Ya fekkin bunch O' .....Ah just dont know, and any body who says thats what bein a 'Hibee" is aboot, F*//K Off.

hibeesjoe
18-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Got a wee bottle off something in your golf bag? :confused:

Wembley67
18-02-2010, 01:41 PM
What was that all aboot, ???/ 3rd in the league 2nd a deffinite posibility St. J 5 - HiBees 1 gimme a fekkin brek.
Cummon Hibees we should now make top 6! Ya fekkin bunch O' .....Ah just dont know, and any body who says thats what bein a 'Hibee" is aboot, F*//K Off.

:greengrin

KerPlunk
18-02-2010, 01:45 PM

Errm......Enigma machine required to decipher this ? :confused:

The_Todd
18-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I went to bed last night thinking by the time I got up I'd have cheered up.

Sadly I'm still raging. I'm sure being gubbed by Motherwell at the weekend will help me forget all about it, though.

skipster7
18-02-2010, 01:53 PM

Sadly I'm still raging. I'm sure being gubbed by Motherwell at the weekend will help me forget all about it, though.
still cant believe it, giving the newsagents a bod swerve for the next day or two.****in Hibs:grr:

Sean1875
18-02-2010, 01:55 PM
i came home and punched my dog :grr:

Wull
18-02-2010, 01:56 PM

maybe we should have a roond the gither an/ or a few beers.:thumbsup: Cummon the Hibees

The_Todd
18-02-2010, 01:57 PM
i came home and punched my dog :grr:

I do hope thats a euphemism for seedy activities involving kleenex and adult films.

Sean1875
18-02-2010, 01:58 PM
I do hope thats a euphemism for seedy activities involving kleenex and adult films.
came in and it kept shouting "Hoof" at me, just trying to wind me up the little rat.

therealgavmac
18-02-2010, 02:00 PM
came in and it kept shouting "Hoof" at me, just trying to wind me up the little rat.

:faf::faf:

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Got a wee bottle off something in your golf bag? :confused:

Methadone?

Darth Hibbie
18-02-2010, 02:05 PM

Made me laugh for the first time today :thumbsup:

Still raging though :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Wull
18-02-2010, 03:20 PM
reality check

2 weeks ago everything was rosy green

3rd in the league altho not every resuly was thru good play more endeavour pulled us thru

cup draw was great! lady luck no more

now performances that belay our position starting to look ominous, (more than last nights)

I get this sickly feeling our luck is running out and last night was an example of what we are capable of, sad but true.

If nobody realises what McBride means to this team then just look at the results (performance and results) without him.

Also "If" J H cannot manage his squad then we are just another Hibees team without any ambition.

Its OK to talk the talk but results are what count.:confused:

Jim44
18-02-2010, 03:31 PM
reality check

3rd in the league altho not every resuly was thru good play more endeavour pulled us thru

now performances that belay our position starting to look ominous, (more than last nights)

I get this sickly feeling our luck is running out and last night was an example of what we are capable of, sad but true.

If nobody realises what McBride means to this team then just look at the results (performance and results) without him.

Also "If" J H cannot manage his squad then we are just another Hibees team without any ambition.

Careful now. I said the same thing about Hughes on here last night and nearly had my bollocks hauled off. :greengrin

mim
18-02-2010, 03:37 PM
reality check

Where are we in the league now? :confused:
What's the new cup draw? :wink:

Wull
18-02-2010, 03:46 PM
well ever,
cause this was prob worst result ever, and has been commin for, "well long time"

am only gettin by this situation wi "Thin Lizzy" never listned to them fur years but slowley gettin te grips wi great boogie stuff.

**** the neebors. they never heard o' the Hibees anyway:thumbsup:

Jack
18-02-2010, 03:47 PM
reality check

6 defeats in 25 SPL maches. 7 draws.

Including cup games we've won more than half our games.

We’ve not had a bad patch really this season, a dip in form was bound to happen.

We’ve been through the luck thing in depth over the last few weeks and its as easy to point out the bad luck as it is the good.

If the team keep working away and pressing till the last minute, as they have done, more shots on target than anyone outwith the OF, more goals than anyone outwith the OF, is that luck?

The important thing for the club is to make this bad run as short as possible – hopefully just 2 games!

Wull
18-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Naw 5-1 St J cummon gi me a f*kkn break
Last week was last week, we want next week.

All due respect but sorry but we've got to look forward.

We are way better then 5 f*kkin 1

Saorsa
18-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Cummon Hibees we should now make top 6! Ya fekkin bunch O' .....Ah just dont know, and any body who says thats what bein a 'Hibee" is aboot, F*//K Off.:cheers: :bevvied!:

Jack
18-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Naw 5-1 St J cummon gi me a f*kkn break
Last week was last week, we want next week.

All due respect but sorry but we've got to look forward.

We are way better then 5 f*kkin 1

We all agree to that but as mike_in_munich said this week we're still in the cup and we're still 3rd in the league.

erskine-hibby
18-02-2010, 04:03 PM

Take it you had a bad round then:greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
18-02-2010, 04:25 PM
:greengrin:top marks