PDA

View Full Version : NHC Rangers

Diclonius
18-02-2010, 01:35 PM
It appears it's business as usual at Ibrox. Jammy 1-0 win with a last minute goal by Kris '****ing' Boyd.

:grr:

The_Todd
18-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Let's just hope they enjoy it while they can. It's plain sailing for them just now but the end of the season will bring choppy waters. David Murray has led them up a creek without a paddle and jumped overboard.

It's going to be a disaster of titanic proportions. (I hope).

Diclonius
18-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Let's just hope they enjoy it while they can. It's plain sailing for them just now but the end of the season will bring choppy waters. David Murray has led them up a creek without a paddle and jumped overboard.

It's going to be a disaster of titanic proportions. (I hope).

Tbh that doesn't bother me. My main concern is they're still, just, in the cup. :grr:

The_Todd
18-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Tbh that doesn't bother me. My main concern is they're still, just, in the cup. :grr:

Well, yes, that too. Until someone eliminates them we don't stand a chance.

blueisthecolour
18-02-2010, 03:12 PM
It appears it's business as usual at Ibrox. Jammy 1-0 win with a last minute goal by Kris '****ing' Boyd.

:grr:

I think you will find it was the 86th min the goal was scored:wink:

Hibercelona
18-02-2010, 03:21 PM
As much as I hate them, I think threads like these are a load of nonsense.

Is it really luck? Or can't it just be the fact that they play till the very end?

Danny_Hibee
18-02-2010, 03:24 PM
As much as I hate them, I think threads like these are a load of nonsense.

Is it really luck? Or can't it just be the fact that they play till the very end?

Exactly, the game lasts for 90 minutes and a 90th minute goal is no lucker than one at any other time. People also seem to be forgetting that we scored very late against St. Mirren and Aberdeen in the last couple of weeks.