PDA

View Full Version : Last Time we keep a clean sheet?

jc_hibby
18-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Im not ont to press the panic button yet, But i dont think we could stay in 3d places WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE KEEP A CLEAN SHEET IN THE LEAGUE?

SAT 9th January Hibs 3 Irvine Medow 0

in the league

DECEMBER

SAT 19th Away to Aberdeen where we won 0-2

so why cant the managment go and bring in defenders rather than GK,

allow players that hes work with agree terms with THEM????????

Whens the next clean sheet going to come from?????

Arch Stanton
18-02-2010, 09:23 AM
jc - I'd love to see you interviewing Yogi on HI. That would be what I call entertainment.

Viva_Palmeiras
18-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Im not ont to press the panic button yet, But i dont think we could stay in 3d places WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE KEEP A CLEAN SHEET IN THE LEAGUE?

SAT 9th January Hibs 3 Irvine Medow 0

in the league

DECEMBER

SAT 19th Away to Aberdeen where we won 0-2

so why cant the managment go and bring in defenders rather than GK,

allow players that hes work with agree terms with THEM????????

Whens the next clean sheet going to come from?????

You been watchin too much of that avatar with the specs on :cool2:?

Re GK versus defenders, em I think thats what we've been screaming out for (a decent GK) as thats the one thats cost us most in recent times.

Whilst Ibrox was disappointing could we really have been expected to win there with their home record? So really last nights is the galling one. We are Hibs the team have just reminded us of our Hibbiness. Hopefully its a blip but it still shouldn't detract how far we've come when you look at the bigger picture. Perhaps we've been punching above our weight and a bit in front of schedule.

For the record I switched off Alba after 2 as I saw the result so cant really comment on the match.