PDA

View Full Version : Thicot

Toaods
17-02-2010, 10:18 PM
getting a wage from the club, if McBride is indeed out for a week or so then Thicot must get the nod for the midfield holding role.

We don't have a good enough squad to leave guys out who can play.

Alex Trager
17-02-2010, 10:25 PM
i think he deserves his game , he's a good FOOTBALLER

hibbybob
17-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Thicot made a big difference to a poor team when he came on at Tannadice but hasn't been seen since!

I'd give him a chance too! I don't think he's a good central defender but could do well as a holding midfielder as he's good on the ball and tends to pass to his own team!!

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Worth a shot I'd say. Mix it up a bit.

Crab apple
17-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Neither Miller or Rankin dominated the midfield tonight. Miller improved second half but way short of what we know he is capable of. Rankin ran around a lot but I'm sorry to say just doesn't seem to be able to tackle. In the absence of McBride, yogi needs to seriously think about changes here.

thebakerboy
18-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Posted on another thread that I considered McBride was very important to us (especially Miller) and we need to fill this gap and mentioned Murray and Bamba but totally forgot about Thicot. Surely its time to give him a wee run and see what he can do , otherwise whats the point of having him at the club.

PeeJay
18-02-2010, 09:19 AM
getting a wage from the club, if McBride is indeed out for a week or so then Thicot must get the nod for the midfield holding role.

Wrong IMO - Thicot had his chances, he is not the answer. I'm amazed he's still with us.

rubber mal
18-02-2010, 12:19 PM

I agree, he deserves a chance.

hibeeleicester
18-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Matty Jack anyone?