17-02-2010, 10:18 PM
i stayed till the penalty.. :faf::faf::faf::faf:

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:20 PM
There or not there, you can't leave at 3! Prepare for the :grr:

You're not a true supporter.:wink:

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2010, 10:23 PM
I left at 4, first time I've left a match without needing to. Horrible.

Anyone who travelled up there surely can't be subject to abuse...

Monifieth-hibee
17-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Part-timers!

MountcastleHibs
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM
I left after 5... I have never left a match early in my life but that was disgusting tonight.

Baldy Foghorn
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM
I stayed until the end. Do I get a prize?

Liam89
17-02-2010, 10:32 PM

You get the prize of being able to boo off that disgrace of a team. :greengrin

Crab apple
17-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Left after 5. The only good thing about tonight was not parking in the SJ car park enabling us to make a quick getaway. Still couldn't resist slowing the car down as we passed the stadium just to check the scoreboard hadn't added any further goals. the most subdued away support for some time which is probaly not surprising given the loss of two early goals and the lack of any real fight on the park.

truehibernian
17-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Just back. There until the end, and only Murray and Hogg had the decency to acknowledge the support (which was superb in numbers tonight :agree:). What can you say really. Yogi - didn't learn a thing from the last two encounters and chose to ignore the fact that Deuchar, Gartland and Sheridan were bound to contest and win most balls against a midfield that resembled Alvin and the Chipmunks. Wotherspoon - don't know what this kid has done to merit being dropped, but Hogg is NEVER a right back, so get that switched back. Bamba - just a pathetic all round performance for someone who is getting a wee bit too big for his boots. Murray - take a bow for along with Rankin, getting stuck in, making mistakes but quickly trying to remedy them, and never giving in. Miller had his worst game in a Hibs jersey tonight, and Riordan..............well surely not even silverhibee can defend this utter waste of space at present. Woeful, disinterested and keeping a more deserving player out. Stokes - good goal, no decent service, and hey he always tries. Nish.............just get tae ! 4-4-2 next game please with players playing in their desired and correct positions, and no tinkering with an unbeaten formula again eh. Have to say, we were nearly on the end of a record defeat tonight, and St Johnstone were not only clinical, but played like their wages depended on it. Hibs have lacked that for years now away from home. And to the guys in the back row near to the TV camera who kept me company tonight........it was a pleasure sitting next to you all. Good knowledge about the game and good football chat. Top guys :thumbsup:

hibs0666
17-02-2010, 10:36 PM
I left when it was announced that there would be 3 minutes stoppage knew. I just knew that wouldn't leave enough time for Hibs to get it back. :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
17-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I left when it was announced that there would be 3 minutes stoppage knew. I just knew that wouldn't leave enough time for Hibs to get it back. :wink:

Ye of little faith:wink:

Cabbage1875
17-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Just back. There until the end, and only Murray and Hogg had the decency to acknowledge the support (which was superb in numbers tonight :agree:). What can you say really. Yogi - didn't learn a thing from the last two encounters and chose to ignore the fact that Deuchar, Gartland and Sheridan were bound to contest and win most balls against a midfield that resembled Alvin and the Chipmunks. Wotherspoon - don't know what this kid has done to merit being dropped, but Hogg is NEVER a right back, so get that switched back. Bamba - just a pathetic all round performance for someone who is getting a wee bit too big for his boots. Murray - take a bow for along with Rankin, getting stuck in, making mistakes but quickly trying to remedy them, and never giving in. Miller had his worst game in a Hibs jersey tonight, and Riordan..............well surely not even silverhibee can defend this utter waste of space at present. Woeful, disinterested and keeping a more deserving player out. Stokes - good goal, no decent service, and hey he always tries. Nish.............just get tae ! 4-4-2 next game please with players playing in their desired and correct positions, and no tinkering with an unbeaten formula again eh. Have to say, we were nearly on the end of a record defeat tonight, and St Johnstone were not only clinical, but played like their wages depended on it. Hibs have lacked that for years now away from home. And to the guys in the back row near to the TV camera who kept me company tonight........it was a pleasure sitting next to you all. Good knowledge about the game and good football chat. Top guys :thumbsup:

Cannot argue with any of that. :top marks

Bookkeeper
17-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Left after penalty. Majorly disappointed with that lack of performance.:grr: No redeeming features from either team or management tonight. Still, eyes on the next game now, need the right reaction for motherwell.

DoonTheSlope
17-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Stayed until the end and to be honest we should have conceded more than 5.
We were abysmal and fair play to St Johnstone who played extremely well and were faster stronger and hungrier than we were, unfortunatley.

Time for bed, maybe when I wake up this will have been a nightmare and didn't really happen!

hibs0666
17-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Ye of little faith:wink:

:greengrin

I was right though. :wink:

Liam89
17-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Stayed until the end and to be honest we should have conceded more than 5.
We were abysmal and fair play to St Johnstone who played extremely well and were faster stronger and hungrier than we were, unfortunatley.

Time for bed, maybe when I wake up this will have been a nightmare and didn't really happen!

Could of been double figures.

Ell_Chrisso
17-02-2010, 10:44 PM

Absolutely down to a ****in TTTT! :top marks

ESP THE BOLD

Nakedmanoncrack
17-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Endured the full 90+, strangely muted response at the end, most of us in too much of a state of shock to give them the abuse they deserved.

Fantic
17-02-2010, 10:47 PM

Good post:

There until the end, and only Murray and Hogg had the decency to acknowledge the support (which was superb in numbers tonight :agree:).

Wotherspoon - don't know what this kid has done to merit being dropped, but Hogg is NEVER a right back, so get that switched back.

Bamba - just a pathetic all round performance for someone who is getting a wee bit too big for his boots.

Murray - take a bow for along with Rankin, getting stuck in, making mistakes but quickly trying to remedy them, and never giving in.

Miller had his worst game in a Hibs jersey tonight, and Riordan..............well surely not even silverhibee can defend this utter waste of space at present. Woeful, disinterested and keeping a more deserving player out.

Stokes - good goal, no decent service, and hey he always tries.

Nish.............just get tae ! 4-4-2 next game please with players playing in their desired and correct positions, and no tinkering with an unbeaten formula again eh.

Yogi - didn't learn a thing from the last two encounters and chose to ignore the fact that Deuchar, Gartland and Sheridan were bound to contest and win most balls against a midfield that resembled Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Have to say, we were nearly on the end of a record defeat tonight, and St Johnstone were not only clinical, but played like their wages depended on it.

Hibs have lacked that for years now away from home. And to the guys in the back row near to the TV camera who kept me company tonight........it was a pleasure sitting next to you all. Good knowledge about the game and good football chat. Top guys

Taz_hibee
18-02-2010, 07:46 AM
[QUOTE=DoonTheSlope;2358010]Stayed until the end and to be honest we should have conceded more than 5.

I stayed until end and agree with all you say :boo hoo:

Steve20
18-02-2010, 08:00 AM
I left when the fourth went in. I had seen enough of that disgraceful performance.

M8UDB
18-02-2010, 08:02 AM
I left after the 5th, hate when people leave a game early but i just couldnt take any more of that *****e. Thought St Johnstone had at least another goal in them when i left, shocking!!

Carheenlea
18-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Endured the full 90+, strangely muted response at the end, most of us in too much of a state of shock to give them the abuse they deserved.

:agree: Had it been a 3-1 defeat with 2 late Saints goals, there would have been an almighty chorus of jeers and barracking, but having 90 minutes to stew over a quite horrific performance, I sensed more of a feeling of relief as the final whistle went and we managed to keep it down to 5.

The experience of travelling to Perth on cold February nights to witness such abject displays are what makes the good afternoons/nights all that much sweeter (of which I have absolutely no doubt there are many more to enjoy this season..)

IWasThere2016
18-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Stayed to the bitter end. As did the three I drove to the game :greengrin

I can confirm that greenlex + daughter also suffered the full 90!

Given how God awful we were, I was actually pleasently surprised that so many stayed.

I didn't boo the players but I didn't applaud them off either - just felt shell-shocked tbh!

sven nil
18-02-2010, 08:43 AM
I left after 5... I have never left a match early in my life but that was disgusting tonight.

snap me to,im very flat today.

Wull
18-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Stayed to the bitter end. As did the three I drove to the game :greengrin

I can confirm that greenlex + daughter also suffered the full 90!

Given how God awful we were, I was actually pleasently surprised that so many stayed.

I didn't boo the players but I didn't applaud them off either - just felt shell-shocked tbh!

Pity the team never stayed:bitchy:

Hibercelona
18-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Till the bitter end. :agree:

whiskyhibby
18-02-2010, 01:50 PM

So did I, call me a masocist!
:devil:

Aubenas
18-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks to those who left early.
Stayed to end and car park half empty when we got out. Home by eleven! :greengrin

Boris
18-02-2010, 03:53 PM

You stayed longer than anyone Brockie lad - thanks to Mick McGhee.....:faf::faf::faf:

hibiedude
18-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks to those who left early.
Stayed to end and car park half empty when we got out. Home by eleven! :greengrin

I left with 10 minutes to go

there's only so much one man can take :grr:

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2010, 04:03 PM
I watched the full 90 minutes on alba, then tore into them with a barrage of abuse from the sofa.

Baldy Foghorn
18-02-2010, 04:48 PM
You stayed longer than anyone Brockie lad - thanks to Mick McGhee.....:faf::faf::faf:

I know, what a numpty:wink:

Sylar
18-02-2010, 04:53 PM
I was physically there until the final whistle but being honest, my mind had wandered away from being interested after the 4th went in, as it was well and truly over at that point.

That's the second away game I've been to in recent months and I made the same observation: The team were poor, granted, but the distinct lack of vocal support from a fairly sizable away support was very poor indeed. Especially after we went 1-0 down - granted, it was poor, but there was very little in the way of support for the players, even before it became apparent just how bad the night was going to get!

Baldy Foghorn
18-02-2010, 04:55 PM
I was physically there until the final whistle but being honest, my mind had wandered away from being interested after the 4th went in, as it was well and truly over at that point.

That's the second away game I've been to in recent months and I made the same observation: The team were poor, granted, but the distinct lack of vocal support from a fairly sizable away support was very poor indeed. Especially after we went 1-0 down - granted, it was poor, but there was very little in the way of support for the players, even before it became apparent just how bad the night was going to get!

2 goals down in ten minutes and could have been worse, can't blame support for that dross last night

Alfred E Newman
18-02-2010, 07:12 PM
2 goals down in ten minutes and could have been worse, can't blame support for that dross last night

Watched the whole game on Alba( 45 mins last night and second half efter ma tea) and stormed out the room 5 mins from the end. :offski:

HibbyKeith
18-02-2010, 07:26 PM
stayed till the end, great support on a wed night in perth i might add, just a shame the players couldnt turn up to give us something to make a noise about.