PDA

View Full Version : Predictability of Hibs.netters.........

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
Rankine's not good enough.
We miss McBride.

It seems these statements have become oh so predictable. A few say it, then most follow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Miller wasn't outstanding.

And I think some people will be getting tired of being told what they're going to say, this type of thread is every bit as predictable as the one's you pointed out...

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Miller wasn't outstanding.

And I think some people will be getting tired of being told what they're going to say, this type of thread is every bit as predictable as the one's you pointed out...point?

Miller wasn't outstanding, but most feel he is most weeks when he's not.

Not enough originality mate. Herd of followers on here, well most anyway, ok?

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2010, 10:20 PM
I didn't say I disagreed :wink: just that there is already a sarcastic scapegoat thread on the go from tonight.

Alfred E Newman
17-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

It seems these statements have become oh so predictable. A few say it, then most follow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hogg is a fantastic right back
Bamba was outstanding tonight
Galbraith is useless
Rankin is the best midfielder in Scotland
McBride is a waste of space.

Oh, and I forgot the most important one, Its all Riordans fault. Happy now?

Baldy Foghorn
17-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

If predictable you could have at least spelt JR's surname correctly?:confused:

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Hogg is a fantastic right back
Bamba was outstanding tonight
Galbraith is useless
Rankin is the best midfielder in Scotland
McBride is a waste of space.

Oh, and I forgot the most important one, Its all Riordans fault. Happy now?

Great originality, I fancied some truthful stuff though. :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
17-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

What's your point?

Hogg isn't a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Galbraith should be given a chance.
We badly miss McBride.

Am I boring you?

Liam89
17-02-2010, 10:25 PM
i'm starting to hate these threads, surely if people keep pointing it out it's their opinion, this is a football discussion forum. I'm slightly scared to point out a negative player in the hibs team as everyone will call me a knee jerking jambo fud bassa.

Jim44
17-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

So you want unpredictability. Here goes..........................

Miller is over-rated.
Bamba should be given the keys of Easter Road.
Who's Galbraith?
Squigglers are king.
McBride's over-rated.

:greengrin Unpredictability can be boring as well. :yawn:

Toaods
17-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Miller wasn't outstanding, but most feel he is most weeks when he's not.

is there not only room for three original opinions? He's got to be either

Good
average
crap

everyone else are just followers, a herd, etc...:dizzy:

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM
i'm starting to hate these threads, surely if people keep pointing it out it's their opinion, this is a football discussion forum. I'm slightly scared to point out a negative player in the hibs team as everyone will call me a knee jerking jambo fud bassa.

No point in being in denial, get behind your team FFS and stop moaning!

You mean like that? :greengrin

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM

No, just the predictability of it all. Any chance of people thinking outside the box?

Emerald
17-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.
So are you trying to say
that everyone is wrong and your so cool you dont need to have a go at anyone. Hibs getting horsed 5-1 by St Johnstone is unacceptable and deserves everything it gets on here. Regardless of the above statements, at least some people are moved enough to be interested.

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:34 PM
So are you trying to say
that everyone is wrong and your so cool you dont need to have a go at anyone. Hibs getting horsed 5-1 by St Johnstone is unacceptable and deserves everything it gets on here. Regardless of the above statements, at least some people are moved enough to be interested.

I'll have a go mate, make no mistake. The scapegoats and the excuses are just predictable because they come out again and again.

Let's say we hump Motherwell Saturday, then we beat St,J, but the following weeks we lose and draw. I can almost guarantee the same scapegoats, excuses, predictability regardless of how that individual played. All for free speech, just a bit repetitive, no?

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Mussy, I don't think anyone using scapegoats tonight - just pure fact.

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Mussy, I don't think anyone using scapegoats tonight - just pure fact.

I agree mate, just the same personnel got at whenever we disappoint.

Emerald
17-02-2010, 10:46 PM
I'll have a go mate, make no mistake. The scapegoats and the excuses are just predictable because they come out again and again.

Let's say we hump Motherwell Saturday, then we beat St,J, but the following weeks we lose and draw. I can almost guarantee the same scapegoats, excuses, predictability regardless of how that individual played. All for free speech, just a bit repetitive, no?

See what you are saying but this result deserves the press it gets on here. If we win every game from now to the end of the season, it wont be remembered BUT it still deserves a reaction. This is a huge result against Hibs and it deserves the adverse scrutiny it is getting. Not just zzzzzz as you were saying, but lets kick on and learn. :thumbsup:

ian cruise
17-02-2010, 10:46 PM
What's your point?

Hogg isn't a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
We badly miss McBride.

Am I boring you?

i agree. all these points are true so why would people not write it?

and message boards are about opinions so if thats someones opinion theyre entitled to write it without abuse so long as they are able to back their opinion up with fact, same as i'd agree with someones right to disagree as long as they could back it up, but just to claim that people shouldn't write hogg isn't a right back isnt any good without backing up why

Mibbes Aye
17-02-2010, 11:07 PM

**** off, you knee jerking jambo fud bassa

:greengrin

HarpyHibby
17-02-2010, 11:08 PM
:troll:

Hibby 2005
18-02-2010, 12:52 AM
It'll all be allright after Motherwell :duck:

MoantheCabbage
18-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

Without getting into the same arguments as everyone else.

Whats your overall view of the players mentioned since you seem to think every other poster is in the wrong.

HFC 0-7
18-02-2010, 07:32 AM
I agree mate, just the same personnel got at whenever we disappoint.

When we disappoint, there must be some players at fault though and thats what people pick up on. A message board would be a boring place if no one moaned or criticised. When a team like hibs get beat off of anyone outside the old firm it means that the team or certain players within the team have not performed, so what is so wrong with pointing that out? If the team has weak players in then they will be the players that are often (Or predictably) highlighted as not playing well.

Also you dont want us to 'predicatbly' praise our best players. would you prefer we get some sort of rota system? It doesnt matter if Liam miller is the best player every week, but because the threads would become predictable on here maybe someone should have a word with him and ask him to put in a shocker every second game so us hibs.netters arent so predictable!

MussyHibby
18-02-2010, 08:21 AM
When we disappoint, there must be some players at fault though and thats what people pick up on. A message board would be a boring place if no one moaned or criticised. When a team like hibs get beat off of anyone outside the old firm it means that the team or certain players within the team have not performed, so what is so wrong with pointing that out? If the team has weak players in then they will be the players that are often (Or predictably) highlighted as not playing well.

Also you dont want us to 'predicatbly' praise our best players. would you prefer we get some sort of rota system? It doesnt matter if Liam miller is the best player every week, but because the threads would become predictable on here maybe someone should have a word with him and ask him to put in a shocker every second game so us hibs.netters arent so predictable!

I refer to my previous responses your honour.:wink:

HFC 0-7
18-02-2010, 08:27 AM
I refer to my previous responses your honour.:wink:

What????

erskine-hibby
18-02-2010, 08:34 AM
What is predictable is that you can't critisise a performance without being labled a doom and gloom merchant:rolleyes:

Mikeystewart
18-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

Totally agree, I am becoming increasingly bored of the vast majority of threads / posts, apart from the few posters like yourself that point out how we are starting to wine like certain other fans in defeat. You succeed in the league after it has finished not after 1 or 2 bad performances / results we've seen enough this year too know we will come out of it eventually.

Baldy Foghorn
18-02-2010, 08:38 AM
Totally agree, I am becoming increasingly bored of the vast majority of threads / posts, apart from the few posters like yourself that point out how we are starting to wine like certain other fans in defeat. You succeed in the league after it has finished not after 1 or 2 bad performances / results we've seen enough this year too know we will come out of it eventually.

:love ya!:

Thats sweet, a love in with Mussi, after some have audacity to moan after a 5-1 pumping

magnificent_seven
18-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Miller was outstanding!
Hogg never a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
Where's Galbraith?
We miss McBride.

Ok then. Care to share you're opinion of last nights game? With an original twist of course.

HFC 0-7
18-02-2010, 08:39 AM

Are you increasingly bored with people praising Liam Miller as well. How dare they!

erskine-hibby
18-02-2010, 08:42 AM

Being happy when Hibs do well, then being criticle when we are cr@p is being a Hibs fan.
On the other hand being happy when things are going well and being just as happy when things are not is being a...well...hearts fan, i suppose.

MussyHibby
18-02-2010, 09:24 AM
OK, I'll clarify.

It's ok to criticise, of course it is and after last nights performance I totally get it. It's the predictability of the criticism and the plaudits (when appropriate).

Of course people can say what they want on here, I do. I (wrongly?) sarcastically said "zzzzzzzzzzzz" because of that exact predictability, maybe I should just leave well alone, but I wanted to stimulate discussion about the same old, same old, be it positive or otherwise.

Can we look at thinking outside the norm? I am pleased to see posts talking about Thicot, Stokes, Smith, hey maybe even someone will start one about Stevenson. Or what about how I thought we found a player with "dig" in Paddy Cregg?

Thanks for listening.:wink:

KerPlunk
18-02-2010, 09:30 AM

Naw there's no' - MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

GraniteCityHibs
18-02-2010, 01:30 PM

typical jambo fud bassa's post :greengrin

Wull
18-02-2010, 01:50 PM
:top marks
What's your point?

Hogg isn't a right back.
Bamba should be dropped.
We badly miss McBride.

Am I boring you?

:top marks
Well said that man:grr: