PDA

View Full Version : Yogi

Diclonius
17-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Hogg is not a right back.

Bamba should be dropped.

Riordan is not a left midfielder.

We're not going to win games with a midfield of midgets and a fairweather player in Benji.

OUR PLAYERS SHOULD DEAL WITH THE LONG ****IN' BALL TACTIC

Knee-jerk reaction over. :wink:

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Hogg is not a right back.

Bamba should be dropped.

Riordan is not a left midfielder.

We're not going to win games with a midfield of midgets and a fairweather player in Benji.

OUR PLAYERS SHOULD DEAL WITH THE LONG ****IN' BALL TACTIC

Knee-jerk reaction over. :wink:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

And Miller is hugely over-rated, you forgot that one!

lEXO
17-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Just as well your here to remind us.The whole team was rubbish tonight, not one or two, but them all.

Diclonius
17-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Bamba was second rate tonight and has been ever since he came back from the Cup of Nations. He's an excellent player but has it integrated in his mind that he's an automatic selection regardless of performance. He needs a reality check, right now.

And Miller is vital to the team so don't bother putting words into my mouth.

rainman
17-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Bamba was second rate tonight and has been ever since he came back from the Cup of Nations. He's an excellent player but has it integrated in his mind that he's an automatic selection regardless of performance. He needs a reality check, right now.

Can hardly fit words into your mouth when there's pish spewing out of it at the speed of noughts.

At least you acknowledged your knee jerk reaction so might retract it when you've calmed down.

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:37 PM

Funny how most on here seem to know what's going on inside Bamba's head. For me since the ANC, he's not been his solid dependable self, but dropped, you're having a laugh.

As for Miller, I don't need to put words in your mouth, there is enough drivel on here already about his excellence. :grr: