PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith

Hibby 2005
17-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Do you think Hughes is keeping him fresh for the run-in? Sarcastic smiley.

Liam89
17-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I think Hughes will only use him when we are playing big sides and counter attacking. :agree:

Riordans Boots
17-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Well the wee guy proved himself at Darkheid and after tonights cringeworthy performance, Yogi should seriously be looking to at least sub him.

HibeeUnderwood
17-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Now is the time for Yogi to stick Galbraith into the left midfield role so we can finally get Riordan playing up front with Stokes. Drop Nish and Benji to the bench because although they aren't the kind of players who are gonna give us 20+ goals a season. They are still good and useful players to have. :agree:

Hibby 2005
17-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Now is the time for Yogi to stick Galbraith into the left midfield role so we can finally get Riordan playing up front with Stokes. Drop Nish and Benji to the bench because although they aren't the kind of players who are gonna give us 20+ goals a season. They are still good and useful players to have. :agree:

It seems so obvious it won't happen. Managers seem to think it's clever playing players out of position.

Jim44
17-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Somehow, I don't think Hughes will ring many changes in the team until there is a clear sign that we are struggling. There, I've said it. Despite my black moods and pessimism, I don't think we are in the deep doo doo quite yet. :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
17-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Somehow, I don't think Hughes will ring many changes in the team until there is a clear sign that we are struggling. There, I've said it. Despite my black moods and pessimism, I don't think we are in the deep doo doo quite yet. :greengrin

The only positive is that we are still clear in 3rd. I think Yogi is trying to keep too many players happy. I have just suffered the first 45 on Alba and it was shocking. The midfield is non existant, Benji and Zemmama passangers, Stokes wandering about up front on his own chasing lost causes ,Riordan standing out on the left wing watching the shambles from afar, Hogg like a fish out of water at right back and Bamba having a nightmare . You say he won`t change things but he will have to scrap this set up. Its a joke. Even in gaelic I could make out the words Wotherspoon , Hogg and a feeling of bewilderment.

Baldy Foghorn
17-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Do you think Hughes is keeping him fresh for the run-in? Sarcastic smiley.

Another baffling one. DG scores at Celtic, Yogi praises him to the hilt, and then no sign of him since?:confused: