PDA

View Full Version : End of the world

sam_tee
17-02-2010, 08:48 PM
The way some people are going on it's like the end of other season we go beat 5-1 to st Johnstone and played garbage but at the end of the day were still in 3rd and every team loses badly at one point or another at the end of the day look were we are in the league compared to last season. What is every expecting yogi to perform miracles. We got Motherwell at the weekend am sure we will bounce back and proof to all they yams that other bubble hasn't burst.

Emerald
17-02-2010, 08:51 PM
So thats all right then? We are trying after xxxxxxxxxx years to actually do something and you think getting humped 5 ffn - 1, by St Js is ok? What plannet are you on??????????? :grr:

Beefster
17-02-2010, 08:54 PM
So thats all right then? We are trying after xxxxxxxxxx years to actually do something and you think getting humped 5 ffn - 1, by St Js is ok? What plannet are you on??????????? :grr:

I could be wrong but I suspect a certain someone has let their expectations for this season get way out of control.

No names though.

bawheid
17-02-2010, 08:55 PM

:hilarious

Alfred E Newman
17-02-2010, 08:56 PM
The way some people are going on it's like the end of other season we go beat 5-1 to st Johnstone and played garbage but at the end of the day were still in 3rd and every team loses badly at one point or another at the end of the day look were we are in the league compared to last season. What is every expecting yogi to perform miracles. We got Motherwell at the weekend am sure we will bounce back and proof to all they yams that other bubble hasn't burst.

There is no way any Hibs team should be losing 5-1 to anybody, never mind St Johnstone. This result is a total disgrace and the management and players should be ashamed of themselves.

sam_tee
17-02-2010, 08:58 PM
A dinna think it's orite we shouldna be getting 5-1 from any one in the league but at the end of the day were still going strong for 3rd hopefully this will the players back to earth with a bang and show that no team Is a walk over. It's better getting beat 5-1 than in the cup were you get no secon chance

allmodcons
17-02-2010, 09:00 PM

I have to say I feel your frustration. St Johnstone for ****** sake. Dave MacKay for ****** sake. Kenny Deuchar for ****** sake.

So many false dawns with Hibs. They really know how to put us through the mill. Just when you think things are looking good we ship 10 goals in 3 games!!!

Long suffering
17-02-2010, 09:01 PM
A dinna think it's orite we shouldna be getting 5-1 from any one in the league but at the end of the day were still going strong for 3rd hopefully this will the players back to earth with a bang and show that no team Is a walk over. It's better getting beat 5-1 than in the cup were you get no secon chance

true but a result like this is seriously worrying

Emerald
17-02-2010, 09:04 PM
A dinna think it's orite we shouldna be getting 5-1 from any one in the league but at the end of the day were still going strong for 3rd hopefully this will the players back to earth with a bang and show that no team Is a walk over. It's better getting beat 5-1 than in the cup were you get no secon chance I understand what you are saying and we cant let this result tarnish our season BUT, there is no way we should EVER accept a 5-1 defeat by St Jstn and say its ok we are 3rd in the league. This is unacceptable, totally.

Emerald
17-02-2010, 09:07 PM
:hilariousWhy are you laughing??? :dunno:

CropleyWasGod
17-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Why are you laughing??? :dunno:

:faf:

Emerald
17-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Phuc it! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

CropleyWasGod
17-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Phuc it! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Tis the only way, grasshoppa....

Emerald
17-02-2010, 09:13 PM
May the force be with us. :thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
17-02-2010, 09:14 PM
May the force be with us. :thumbsup:

Or even May the 15th...

Emerald
17-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Or even May the 15th...
If only Grasshoppa. May 15, it is said that a certain Hibernian Football Club WILL win the Scottish Cup, It is written, a certain EMERALD (season ticket holder) that has never been away from these shores on cup final day, will be on board a flying ship to Orlando, unable to even know what is going on. I suspect, this IS the year. Ma flucking luck anyway! But I wont mind!:thumbsup:

Kevvy1875
17-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Correctamundo!

I seem to remember Utd getting horsed 7-1 not so long ago. Hardly been cannon fodder since have they?

Bad bad result, no doubt about it though.

Liam89
17-02-2010, 09:40 PM
I was just sitting in the stand manically laughing :thumbsup::faf::faf::faf::faf:

MON THE HIBS!