PDA

View Full Version : Lucky White Heather

hibbie02
17-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Great day! Get made redundant and Hibs get pumped by St J! No HP! :grr:

Big Frank
17-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Great day! Get made redundant and Hibs get pumped by St J! No HP! :grr:

Dude, really sorry for your bad news re your job. Stick in and I hope it improves quickly for you:agree::agree:

The cabbage will be fine:agree:

hibbie02
17-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Dude, really sorry for your bad news re your job. Stick in and I hope it improves quickly for you:agree::agree:

The cabbage will be fine:agree:

Cheers! It could be worse I might have woken up as a Yam!!!:greengrin

Jim44
17-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Get things in perspective, hibbie02, you'll soon get another job, but Hibs .. ....................................:greengrin As for Heather, I'd ditch her as soon as possible. Seriously, sorry about the job and good luck in the future.

hibbie02
17-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Get things in perspective, hibbie02, you'll soon get another job, but Hibs .. ....................................:greengrin As for Heather, I'd ditch her as soon as possible. Seriously, sorry about the job and good luck in the future.

Cheers! Job market good, Hibs have a long way to go. Heather probably neither Lucky of White these days!

FranckSuzy
17-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Cheers! Job market good, Hibs have a long way to go. Heather probably neither Lucky of White these days!

Glad you're keeping your chin up! Please tell me you don't drive a Toyota too? :devil:

Gatecrasher
17-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Glad you're keeping your chin up! Please tell me you don't drive a Toyota too? :devil:

:hilarious

every cloud.......:thumbsup: