PDA

View Full Version : State of the art Training Complex ? Get These "Superstars"down to Gullane Sand Dunes

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Thread Title says it all.

These spoilt twats need to learn about real hard work. Get them down to Gullane Sand Dunes. I'm sure that won't be a comfy as our super shiny new state of the art training complex.

Yes I am angry (and relieved that I didn't go tonight) but these overpaid twats need a reality check.

I can't wait to hear what John Hughes says about this.

Westie1875
17-02-2010, 09:34 PM

These spoilt twats need to learn about real hard work. Get them down to Gullane Sand Dunes. I'm sure that won't be a comfy as our super shiny new state of the art training complex.

Yes I am angry (and relieved that I didn't go tonight) but these overpaid twats need a reality check.

Tossers, the lot of them.

And when they're done with that get them doing laps of Arthur Seat as a warm down. :grr:

bawheid
17-02-2010, 09:35 PM

:hilarious

Aye, they've been bloody murder all season. The sooner Hughes goes the better. I'd get Mixu back...maybe with Tommy Craig as his assistant.

Bad week at the office. This is Hibs - what's new?

Calm doon!

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 09:39 PM
:hilarious

Aye, they've been bloody murder all season. The sooner Hughes goes the better. I'd get Mixu back...maybe with Tommy Craig as his assistant.

Bad week at the office. This is Hibs - what's new?

Calm doon!

Fair enough, I am angry.

Can't help thinking that a wee stint down at Gullane would do them good though.

I have just edited my OP - got rid of the "Tossers" line.......a bit OTT in hindsight.

Beefster
17-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Those spoilt ****ers obviously have it too easy at East Mains. That state of the art complex and we're only sitting in 3rd behind the Old Firm. Do they just hang around playing pool all day?

Bobo
17-02-2010, 09:43 PM

The kids who come through the training centre should be given the chance to play in the 1st team if they are good enough. At least they would be eager to impress unlike the shower of *****e who played tonight.

Hanlon, Stevenson, Wotherspoon, Galbraith and Byrne would make a better fist of things than the likes of Nish, Rankin, Benji etc !!

This summer needs to see an end to the Hibs careers for these players and the much wanted centre half, right back and midfield enforcer need to be found and brought to the club to help the talented youngsters we have progress.

Big Frank
17-02-2010, 09:45 PM

admins - close this pash

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 09:46 PM
admins - close this pash

Who are you - god ?

bob12345
17-02-2010, 09:47 PM
That would be pub league coaching. Batter them, but working with a ball. That's what they need to get better at, no? Hibs don't compete In cross country runs.

JIm
17-02-2010, 09:51 PM
and what good would it do running them in to the ground at gullane? have a word

Judas Iscariot
17-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Ok, players to Gullane but where to send Hughes?!

He certainly needs some help on his formations..

2 midfielders against 4 or 5 just doesn't work..

It's either sheer arrogance, ignorance or he's scared he'll upset one of the four forwards he continues to play not to change the "Gun Ho" set up..

Everytime we play against a "Lesser" team they pack their midfield, stifle our play, shut us down and bully our "Midget Mayhem" midfielders out the game!

How about playing a simple, basic, old school 4-4-2 against teams like St Johnstone?

Smith

Wotherspoon
Bamba/Hogg
Hanlon
Murray

Zemamma
Miller
McBride
Galbraith

Stokes
Riordan

Plenty other interchangeable options on the bench, Rankin, Benji, Nish etc

Big Frank
17-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Who are you - god ?

Its a bag o *****, voice of reason. Go blow your nose, wipe your tears and stand up:agree::agree:

Stop splattering Hibs net with your panicky nonsense and chill.

Gerard
17-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Hibs will have weeks when the team will lose games and this is one of them. The season is still looking good and if JH continues to get results that made the team achieve the league spot we are in now; we will have had a good season.

I am sure that JH will be telling the players that they must be consistent in the way they play football. No team has a divine riight to win every game they play.
Let's hop Saturday gets us back to winning ways:wink:
G

bawheid
17-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Its a bag o *****, voice of reason. Go blow your nose, wipe your tears and stand up:agree::agree:

Stop splattering Hibs net with your panicky nonsense and chill.

:top marks

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 10:02 PM
and what good would it do running them in to the ground at gullane? have a word

It would be a wee reality check for them James.

They are treated to 5 star stuff down at the new complex, it would maybe serve as a wee kick up the backside for tonight's debacle.

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 10:04 PM
:top marks

Please stop picking on me......I'll get even more upset than I am at the moment :boo hoo: :wink:

bawheid
17-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Please stop picking on me......I'll get even more upset than I am at the moment :boo hoo: :wink:

Apologies, not meaning to pick on you.

This is Hibs. We're prone to this sort of sh***. Have been for all of my days and no doubt yours.