PDA

View Full Version : HI commentary

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Normally i enjoy what they say and agree with them, but tonight cliff i think said Bamba has been useless since he came back from the ANC. Thats rubbish, he's been superb since he came back, and they are jumping on the bombscare Bamba Dunfermline stories. Shocking imho, over reacting for what does sound a horrendous display from everyone. I never expected this from them.

zlatan
17-02-2010, 08:29 PM
The chain of scapegoats has gone Gathuessi, Maka, Bamba.

hibs.net? More like kkk.kom :agree:

CropleyWasGod
17-02-2010, 08:30 PM

Isn't East Enders on? :wink:

zlatan
17-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Isn't East Enders on? :wink:

Not on Wednesdays, stuck having to put up with football instead :boo hoo:

Hibeebob
17-02-2010, 08:31 PM
No can't agree. He has been pants, in my arpinon shouldn't have walked back into the team and we've defo been worse since his return.

Speedy
17-02-2010, 08:32 PM

:agree:

I don't think anyone on here has ever liked any of the black players that have played for Hibs, especially Zibi, O'Brien and Rankin.

zlatan
17-02-2010, 08:34 PM

I don't think anyone on here has ever liked any of the black players that have played for Hibs, especially Zibi, O'Brien and Rankin.

You do know all three of them had Angolan ancestors don't you?

HH81
I was at the Aberdeen game and he looked shakey at best.

Sunday he was average again and give the ball away so much.

Tonight he seems to be awful.

What more do you want them to say?? He has been crap.

BroxburnHibee

Sorry but that is absolutely ****** bollocks. :grr:

Saorsa
17-02-2010, 08:37 PM
No can't agree. He has been pants, in my arpinon shouldn't have walked back into the team and we've defo been worse since his return.:agree:

I think they're spot on, he's been rank IMO and the defence has been extemely shakey since he came back. Nae way it should have been changed.

The Voice Of Reason

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Village Missing Idiot Alert !

Hibeebob
Err can't be sure but think deano was being a bit sarcastic?

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 08:38 PM
More sheight, one of them saying i cant see hibs finishing 4th never mind 3rd. FFS we are 3rd on ****in merit. :grr:

I'm_cabbaged
17-02-2010, 08:38 PM

Add Nish, Kerr and Keanen, send them all home. :agree:

Big Frank
17-02-2010, 08:43 PM
I was at the Aberdeen game and he looked shakey at best.

Sunday he was average again and give the ball away so much.

Tonight he seems to be awful.

What more do you want them to say?? He has been crap.

Every time you post, I think of bible john.

BroxburnHibee
17-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Err can't be sure but think deano was being a bit sarcastic?

:greengrin

He was but I'm ****** raging :hilarious

Dinnae get in my way the night :gun::furious::brickwall:fuming::devil:

HH81
17-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Every time you post, I think of bible john.

Bully.

Big Frank
17-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Bully.

I just did it again:dizzy::dizzy:

zlatan
17-02-2010, 08:50 PM

Is it coz I is black?

CropleyWasGod
17-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Is it coz I is black?

Black isn't the word that springs to mind.

essexhibee
17-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Bamba has been shocking since his return. His display against rangers was very poor, he needs to be dropped.

FranckSuzy
17-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Is it coz I is black?

Mate, not wanting to get too personal but has your medication changed recently? You're no half making some strange posts :greengrin :crazy::flying:

blackpoolhibs
Bamba has been shocking since his return. His display against rangers was very poor, he needs to be dropped.

I must have watched a different game to you.

BroxburnHibee
Is it coz I is black?

Obviously :wink:

zlatan
17-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Black isn't the word that springs to mind.

Voluptuous?

Speedy
17-02-2010, 08:57 PM

blackhibee
17-02-2010, 09:57 PM
I must have watched a different game to you.

And you must've watched a different game from nearly everybody else. He was ***** against Rangers.

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 09:59 PM
And you must've watched a different game from nearly everybody else. He was ***** against Rangers.

Not imho, i thought he was very good.

MussyHibby
17-02-2010, 10:01 PM

Whatever ****** was, I can only assume it was negative. I obviously watched a different game from you too. One stepover and a highly contentious penalty does not mean *****!

PC Stamp
17-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Normally i enjoy what they say and agree with them, but tonight cliff i think said Bamba has been useless since he came back from the ANC. Thats rubbish, he's been superb since he came back, and they are jumping on the bombscare Bamba Dunfermline stories. Shocking imho, over reacting for what does sound a horrendous display from everyone. I never expected this from them. I think the comment I made Gary was that Bamba IMHO hasn't been in the same form since returning from the African Nations Cup that he was in prior to going. I then stated that whilst he'd been great for us since he arrived, his performance tonight was perhaps akin to the bombscare ones which Dunfermline fans used to talk about. I don't recall at any point saying he was useless.

I think it was Martin who said that we can't afford any more performances like that if we want to make sure we finish 3rd. Again at no point do I recall him saying we wouldn't finish 3rd.

There's a very fine line Gary when you are a Hibs fan first and foremost in trying to keep a lid on your frustration as a fan whilst still trying to describe what's happening as it actually is. We could easily just say that Hibs were unlucky tonight but then people would be asking what game were we at? I don't think at any stage we were over critical of anyone, just honest in our opinions of what we were seeing in front of us. You could have listened to the BBC instead if you didn't want Hibs slanted honesty. I reckon they might have been even less complimentary.

Baldy Foghorn
17-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Normally i enjoy what they say and agree with them, but tonight cliff i think said Bamba has been useless since he came back from the ANC. Thats rubbish, he's been superb since he came back, and they are jumping on the bombscare Bamba Dunfermline stories. Shocking imho, over reacting for what does sound a horrendous display from everyone. I never expected this from them.

Never heard any commentary but knowing Mr Pike, I doubt he would use the word useless to describe any Hibs player.......

And if he did, that would be his opinion which he would of course be entitled to......

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 10:37 PM
I think the comment I made was that Bamba hasn't been in the same form he was in since returning from the African Nations Cup that he was in prior to going.

I don't recall at any point saying he was useless.

I cant quite remember exactly what you said, but it was way over the top imho. I was at both the aberdeen and st mirren games, and watched the huns game on tv, and Bamba has again imho been fine, in fact very good. Listen again to how you and the other lad were slaughtering him, i just thought it was over the top.

Baldy Foghorn
17-02-2010, 10:38 PM

Pathetic post suggesting some are racists, even with smily it is still in poor taste:grr:

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I think the comment I made Gary was that Bamba IMHO hasn't been in the same form since returning from the African Nations Cup that he was in prior to going. I then stated that whilst he'd been great for us since he arrived, his performance tonight was perhaps akin to the bombscare ones which Dunfermline fans used to talk about. I don't recall at any point saying he was useless.

I enjoy your interviews with Yogi on Hibs TV and you seem to have a good rapport with him. :agree:

On behalf of the fans, when you interview him about the St J game, can you please be as blunt/honest with Yogi as you were in your commentary tonight ?

PC Stamp
17-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I cant quite remember exactly what you said, but it was way over the top imho. I was at both the aberdeen and st mirren games, and watched the huns game on tv, and Bamba has again imho been fine, in fact very good. Listen again to how you and the other lad were slaughtering him, i just thought it was over the top.

You're entitled to your opinion Gary. I don't think we were any harder on Sol than we were on any other player. I made a few comments about him trying to be too clever at times in dangerous areas ... which he was IMHO and that the penalty he conceded was silly ... which it was. Fact is he was involved in a number of the key incidents in tonight's game so difficult not to mention him. We did also on at least a couple of occasions state that he recovered from others mistakes to make goal saving tackles which were more like the Sol Bamba we know .... though you'd maybe stopped listening by then.

I enjoy your interviews with Yogi on Hibs TV and you seem to have a good rapport with him. :agree:

On behalf of the fans, when you interview him about the St J game, can you please be as blunt/honest with Yogi as you were in your commentary tonight ?

I don't think I'll need to do anything different VoR. I'm sure Yogi will be brutally honest himself. He was post match tonight and I see no reason why he'd be any different with us.

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 10:45 PM
I think the comment I made Gary was that Bamba IMHO hasn't been in the same form since returning from the African Nations Cup that he was in prior to going. I then stated that whilst he'd been great for us since he arrived, his performance tonight was perhaps akin to the bombscare ones which Dunfermline fans used to talk about. I don't recall at any point saying he was useless.

I think it was Martin who said that we can't afford any more performances like that if we want to make sure we finish 3rd. Again at no point do I recall him saying we wouldn't finish 3rd.

There's a very fine line Gary when you are a Hibs fan first and foremost in trying to keep a lid on your frustration as a fan whilst still trying to describe what's happening as it actually is. We could easily just say that Hibs were unlucky tonight but then people would be asking what game were we at? I don't think at any stage we were over critical of anyone, just honest in our opinions of what we were seeing in front of us. You could have listened to the BBC instead if you didn't want Hibs slanted honesty. I reckon they might have been even less complimentary.

I listen to HI because i prefer what you and the other lad say, and i like the obvious bias, but tonight i was shocked at just how critical you were about 2 or 3 players, again imho it just did not sound right. When i watch the highlights, if they are on there, i will tell you what i found difficult to listen to.

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 10:54 PM
You're entitled to your opinion Gary. I don't think we were any harder on Sol than we were on any other player. I made a few comments about him trying to be too clever at times in dangerous areas ... which he was IMHO and that the penalty he conceded was silly ... which it was. Fact is he was involved in a number of the key incidents in tonight's game so difficult not to mention him. We did also on at least a couple of occasions state that he recovered from others mistakes to make goal saving tackles which were more like the Sol Bamba we know .... though you'd maybe stopped listening by then.

I don't think I'll need to do anything different VoR. I'm sure Yogi will be brutally honest himself. He was post match tonight and I see no reason why he'd be any different with us.

OK, cheers for the reply Cliff.

I guess where I was coming from is that I feel that you may be in a slightly tricky position. You presumably don't want to p*ss Yogi off too much, however honest questions need to be asked re :-

1. The formation

2. The application of the players - did they not fancy it tonight ? It appeared not to be a glamorous enough game for them ? (I can't think of one outfield player who merited more than 3 out of 10!)

3. Why did Yogi not change it sooner ?

Looking forward to hearing the interview. :agree:

Sir David Gray
17-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Not imho, i thought he was very good.

A relative of mine, who is completely neutral, watched the game on Sunday and said that he thought Bamba had quite a good game and he's hardly ever seen him play.

I've still not seen the penalty that he gave away on Sunday, again on TV, and I've not seen any of tonight's match yet either but I suppose that's now two penalties that he has conceded in successive matches, which doesn't make for great reading.

Personally I'm undecided as to whether he should keep his place or not. I thought that Paul Hanlon was playing well beside Hogg and I'm not sure that I would have changed things, just to accommodate Bamba.

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 11:02 PM
A relative of mine, who is completely neutral, watched the game on Sunday and said that he thought Bamba had quite a good game and he's hardly ever seen him play.

I've still not seen the penalty that he gave away on Sunday, again on TV, and I've not seen any of tonight's match yet either but I suppose that's now two penalties that he has conceded in successive matches, which doesn't make for great reading.

Personally I'm undecided as to whether he should keep his place or not. I thought that Paul Hanlon was playing well beside Hogg and I'm not sure that I would have changed things, just to accommodate Bamba.

The penalty against the huns was never a penalty, just your typical hun penalty, they seem to get all the time. Tonight i watched on alba, and he was poor. Although if we dropped everyone who was poor tonight, we'd have 11 different players on saturday. :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
17-02-2010, 11:05 PM

The Pen against Rangers was not a Pen, there was no contact.

Tonight's Pen was a rush of blood handball (just watched it on BBC Alba). Stonewaller.

For the record, I would NOT drop Bamba. We do need to revert back to a defence of Bamba, Hogg, Wotherspoon and Murray. Hogg is not a right back. We also can't play Riordan, Zemamma and Benji in the same team IMHO, they don;t graft hard enough (certainly not hard enough for a Cold Wed night in Perth against a team of triers like St J).

I'm off to bed - cannae believe we lost 5-1....shocker.

H18sry
17-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Just watched the game on Alba, and I thought Bamba was posted missing on many occasions, at 3 first half corners he was at the back of the box picking nobody up, the penalty shows me he does not have the required concentration to be a top quality center half, and I would like to agree with PC Stamp and say he is not as good, as the player who left to go to the ANC.

Jonnyboy
17-02-2010, 11:13 PM

All about opinions G but I have to say I lean towards the HI view. Perhaps not useless but certainly not very good

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 11:26 PM
All about opinions G but I have to say I lean towards the HI view. Perhaps not useless but certainly not very good

Really John? His first game back against St Mirren, he scored an own goal, i don't know if there was a shout from Smith, but an unfortunate goal imho. He drove us forward after that, and played very well imho, nearly scoring twice. Against Aberdeen, again he played well, the 1st goal was murray being too slow, and the 2nd was a shot from outside the box, that was deflected past smith. Again Bamba was superb at marshalling the defence, even when they went to a 3 at the back, and he was still trying to score at the other end.

Against the huns, he did a daft step over, gave away a penalty that never was, but all in all was steady, and played well, again imho. There seems a campaign to get him out the team from some, i cant understand this one bit. Yes he was poor tonight, who wasn't?

Jonnyboy
17-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Really John? His first game back against St Mirren, he scored an own goal, i don't know if there was a shout from Smith, but an unfortunate goal imho. He drove us forward after that, and played very well imho, nearly scoring twice. Against Aberdeen, again he played well, the 1st goal was murray being too slow, and the 2nd was a shot from outside the box, that was deflected past smith. Again Bamba was superb at marshalling the defence, even when they went to a 3 at the back, and he was still trying to score at the other end.

Against the huns, he did a daft step over, gave away a penalty that never was, but all in all was steady, and played well, again imho. There seems a campaign to get him out the team from some, i cant understand this one bit. Yes he was poor tonight, who wasn't?

Am not suggesting he should be dropped Gary, I just think he's not been at his best since he returned. As you rightly say they were all (Smith excepted) poor tonight to differing degrees and if it cheers you up any I'll tell you Sol was by no means the worst :wink:

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Am not suggesting he should be dropped Gary, I just think he's not been at his best since he returned. As you rightly say they were all (Smith excepted) poor tonight to differing degrees and if it cheers you up any I'll tell you Sol was by no means the worst :wink:

I'm glad you don't want him dropped John. We shall just have to agree to disagree on his form since returning from Africa.:wink: Again i only watched the game on alba, and i cant imagine what he was thinking for the penalty, and he did not seem to attack the ball much tonight, but i agree, he was far from the worst player, and with a midfield as light and ineffective as they were tonight, it cant be great being a defender watching them get overrun, and see them bearing down on you too.:boo hoo:

Frank Moon
17-02-2010, 11:46 PM
I dont think he has been on form since his return. Made a few blunders and trying to be a bit too clever at times. Up to Christmas he wasn't being sloppy with passes and losing posession like he has in the last few games.

My mates are Pars fans and said wait till he does bombscare stuff. He hasn't been a bombscare but I get what they mean because he loses discipline at times. Just feel this indiscipline has come out over the last few games

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Sol has been Great and *****e in equal measures since he came back from the ANC. Great challenge one minute, daft decision the next. Mebbes he thinks he can get away with it up here, but Yogi needs to have a word in his ear that EPL scouts would be more impressed by solid defending and concentration.

Hibby 2005
18-02-2010, 12:40 AM
We got Sol but he's not a soldier! (At least not tonight!)

Jay
18-02-2010, 07:18 AM
With regards to HI commentary last night - I was screaming at the computer for you to say something positive as it was all very negative but I know there has to be something good to say for you to say it - you were just being brutally honest. It made hard hard listening but the game made hard viewing for those that were there. At least my bill was only about £4 pm I pity the poor souls who paid tickets and travel to go and watch the drivel they were served up.

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Just watched the highlights, and there was what seems to me a snide remark early on about Miller i think, he the player that cant be criticised, whats that all about? Then when Bamba gave the penalty away, it was that sums Bamba up, he needs to have a good look at himself, he's been so out of sorts since he came back from the ANC. Has he? What has he done that's made him so out of sorts since he came back? I'm struggling to see that, and i have seen every game, 2 live and 2 on the telly. Last night apart, and he was far from the worst, what has been so bad about his performances?:confused:

PC Stamp
18-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Just watched the highlights, and there was what seems to me a snide remark early on about Miller i think, he the player that cant be criticised, whats that all about? Then when Bamba gave the penalty away, it was that sums Bamba up, he needs to have a good look at himself, he's been so out of sorts since he came back from the ANC. Has he? What has he done that's made him so out of sorts since he came back? I'm struggling to see that, and i have seen every game, 2 live and 2 on the telly. Last night apart, and he was far from the worst, what has been so bad about his performances?:confused:

I can't speak for Martin's comment but "that sums up the sort of night he's had tonight" was the comment Gary, which changes your slant a little. Perhaps the fact that Sol was one of our best players before he went, right up there in POTY form IMHO, who was winning everything in the air and pretty much everything on the ground and IMHO he's not been playing to his own high standards since he came back. You could argue that he's cost us goals in 3 games since he returned and he wasn't costing us goals before he left. The manager himself has even said he's felt Sol has maybe been more affected by his ANC exploits than maybe he thought. The team appeared to be coping pretty well in his absence and since his return neither he nor the team IMHO have been gelling as well.

As I said before, it's extremely difficult as a fan first and foremost not to let frustration get in the way, particularly when you are stuck right in the middle of the home supporters who are giving you it large. It also doesn't mean IMHO that we shouldn't be allowed to voice criticism of players if they aren't performing well. You seemed to be suggesting for some reason that it was only Sol we criticised possibly because in your opinion he's not been out of sorts. That's football for you. Opinions. Most of the opinion I heard post game and have read on messageboards suggests that you are in a minority with your view. I'm sure he'll play his way back into his pre ANC form sooner rather than later but he was thrown back into the team against St Mirren when probably not ready and IMHO and that of many others he looks like a guy who needs a wee rest to recharge his batteries and collect his thoughts to come to terms with his disappointment. No more no less.

I'll make this my final comment on the subject Gary because you have your opinion and I mine on which we'll agree to disagree. We're each entitled to them I believe?

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2010, 10:20 AM
I can't speak for Martin's comment but "that sums up the sort of night he's had tonight" was the comment Gary, which changes your slant a little. Perhaps the fact that Sol was one of our best players before he went, right up there in POTY form IMHO, who was winning everything in the air and pretty much everything on the ground and IMHO he's not been playing to his own high standards since he came back. You could argue that he's cost us goals in 3 games since he returned and he wasn't costing us goals before he left. The manager himself has even said he's felt Sol has maybe been more affected by his ANC exploits than maybe he thought. The team appeared to be coping pretty well in his absence and since his return neither he nor the team IMHO have been gelling as well.

As I said before, it's extremely difficult as a fan first and foremost not to let frustration get in the way, particularly when you are stuck right in the middle of the home supporters who are giving you it large. It also doesn't mean IMHO that we shouldn't be allowed to voice criticism of players if they aren't performing well. You seemed to be suggesting for some reason that it was only Sol we criticised possibly because in your opinion he's not been out of sorts. That's football for you. Opinions. Most of the opinion I heard post game and have read on messageboards suggests that you are in a minority with your view. I'm sure he'll play his way back into his post ANC form sooner rather than later but he was thrown back into the team against St Mirren when probably not ready and IMHO and that of many others he looks like a guy who needs a wee rest to recharge his batteries and collect his thoughts to come to terms with his disappointment. No more no less.

No problem PC, it was just the impression i got from the commentary last night. I did think it was over the top, imho it did not come across well to me. I realise you have a difficult job, and do enjoy the way you put the game across normally, keep it up. I'm sure you like to hear the criticism as well as the praise. :wink: PS your comment about the TONIGHT, really was not about TONIGHT though, as you then went on to judge his other games since his return from africa, out of sorts i think you said.

PeeJay
18-02-2010, 10:51 AM
FWIW, I personally though the commentary team got it spot-on last night. No point pretending something's OK when it plainly is not, is there? These guys are Hibs fans after all and it's just part-and-parcel of that particular makeup that allows things to slip through that "professional" colleagues might perhaps shy away from, surely? The "snide" remark about Millar, is an opinion, fair enough. The Bamba remarks however, are fully in order, I think. Whatever anyone thinks about Bamba, he is definitely not playing well since his return IMO. Particularly "enjoyed" young Wotherspoon asking Bamba why his hand was up in the air when going for the ball that led to the penalty (clearly visible on the highlights): good point actually!
It sounded an awful performance last night, and it certainly looked like one on the highlights (sic).
Motherwell on Saturday will be a real test of character for all concerned at Hibs.

Martin
18-02-2010, 11:34 AM

The comment about Miller being the player that can't be criticised has been completely taken out of context. I was meaning that Miller normally gives very little away, gives 110% and always looks hungry for the ball. You cannot criticise a player who does that - but last night he did not look interested.

The Voice Of Reason
18-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Just to echo Blackpool Hibs's comments, the HI team do a grand job in my opinion. I really enjoy listening to the commentries when I can. Also the interviews with Yogi and the players are great. :agree:

I personally feel that the commentry last night was pretty much spot on, but hey, everyone has opinions!

It certainly cannot be easy commentating when the team that you love so much produces a "performance" like the one last night (words like insipid, pathetic and dreadful spring to mind.....and that is me having had the benefit of a night's sleep to calm down!)

To the HI guys - Keep up the good work chaps. :agree: :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2010, 05:15 PM
The comment about Miller being the player that can't be criticised has been completely taken out of context. I was meaning that Miller normally gives very little away, gives 110% and always looks hungry for the ball. You cannot criticise a player who does that - but last night he did not look interested.

Fair enough, as you probably know, i think HI do a fantastic job, and everyone who works on it deserves credit, much more than they actually get.:top marks Last night i did feel it got personal at times, and it was not what i expected, or had heard before. If as it seems i have got that wrong, i apologise.

Martin
18-02-2010, 05:19 PM
As we all agree, it's opinions.

Let's all just get right behind the boys on Saturday...... :agree:

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2010, 05:21 PM
As we all agree, it's opinions.

Let's all just get right behind the boys on Saturday...... :agree:

Dashing Bob S
18-02-2010, 05:32 PM

Made a ruddy rod for own backs by allowing him to return to that godforsaken continent. These chaps aren't like you and I, once they're taken back to their natural habitat and removed from the benefits of our civilisation, like knife culture, alcohol abuse, buckfast, deep-fried food, closing-time violence, sectarianism and the like, they quickly revert back to savagery.

truehibernian
18-02-2010, 05:34 PM
I think the comments about Miller are spot on re his performance. I thought at one point, from the stands, that he looked like he had a cold or something, such was his below par game and his demeanour. He didn't "look right" if that makes sense. Rankin and Miller though had a thankless task in what was essentially our midfield. Every single time they got the ball, they had two Saints on them wherever they turned, and the "outball" of Riordan and Zemmama was never on due to them not tracking back and helping. Engulfed is the word I would use. I thought Rankin and Murray were the only players who despite mistakes, kept working hard and trying to push on. Very very disappointed with Hogg's captaincy last night but hey-ho. Did the great Man Utd team not go to lowly Southampton one season and get pumped 6-2 or so and win the league that year ? HI guys........you do a grand job and it's better to listen to Hibees describe a loss that that Yam frontbum Preston :thumbsup:

BEEJ
18-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Instead of starting a thread trashing the HI team and thereby inviting all manner of comments to follow on, including the accusation of racist undertones, the OP's comments would have been far better made in a PM to the two commentators in question.

blackpoolhibs
18-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Instead of starting a thread trashing the HI team and thereby inviting all manner of comments to follow on, including the accusation of racist undertones, the OP's comments would have been far better made in a PM to the two commentators in question.

Aye hindsights a wonderful thing eh. And trashing.???????

The Voice Of Reason
18-02-2010, 08:25 PM

A bit OTT mate ! :confused:

This has been a healthy thread with some decent debate......nowt wrong with that IMHO ! :agree:

JCHibby
18-02-2010, 09:00 PM

Cliff - FWIW Bamba is an absolute nightmare. The keeper has no relationship with him at all, Bamba commands nothing at. Every 2nd ball that he managed somehow to get his foot to last night he dropped right in the middle of the danger zone for a St Johnstone player.

The balance of the team has gone with him coming back, he is not the scapegoat as I felt that Stack could keep him in his place and get him through games.

Heed up arse thinking better than he is. Think I could have managed a couple against him last night:wink:

Roll on the Bamba can do no wrong posts...