PDA

View Full Version : NHC Weekly Dean Windass-watch

lyonhibs
17-02-2010, 08:39 PM
As with many on here, I watch SSN mid-week - whilst flicking between that and the Arsenal game tonight, and it appears they really bring out the Z Team of match reporters compared to the weekend, which is fine in of itself.

However, I feel a weekly mention should be paid to the elocution and general language pronunciation capability of Dean Windass, who appears to talk not so much a dialect of English, or English with a heavy accent, but a mangled combination of consonants, dropped vowels and indeterminate throaty/nasal sounds as to make one believe he's commentating with a frog in his throat and an exhaust pipe rammed up his a*rs.

Just say his report from Notts County vs Grimbsy, the aim of which was - I think - to convey the message that Grimsby had just equalised.

Comic genius :faf: :faf:

Dean Windass :notworthy:

GB6
17-02-2010, 09:39 PM
''he then walked over to the linesman and squared up to him, thought he was going to NUT him'' :faf:

northseahibby
17-02-2010, 10:50 PM
So very much like a......bo selecta character......

Hibs On Tour
17-02-2010, 11:02 PM
''he then walked over to the linesman and squared up to him, thought he was going to NUT him'' :faf:

Beat me to it! :greengrin

He's a bit like that character off the Fast Show - in't football great?... :wink:

lyonhibs
20-02-2010, 04:20 PM
He's just been on again - some random Championship game, but that's not important - brilliant. Simply magic - how does he get a gig on live TV??
:notworthy:

HibbyAndy
20-02-2010, 05:17 PM
He's just been on again - some random Championship game, but that's not important - brilliant. Simply magic - how does he get a gig on live TV??
:notworthy:

He really is 2 peas short of a pod:agree: But hilarious to listen to.:thumbsup:

MWHIBBIES
20-02-2010, 05:26 PM
He is awsome to listen to

When he said thisistheworstgameofffffootbaalllihaveeeverrrseeen nnnn.
Good time good times.

Haymaker
20-02-2010, 05:38 PM
"Has it got any better Dean?"

"No."

CmoantheHibs
20-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Good that a bloke who isnt up his own arse or isnt one of the in crowd has managed to get a job he doesnt really have the qualifications for.Many people I know that dont know Yogi think he is just some thick c##t who they grabbed off the street.Luckily us Hibees are more intelligent than most.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Deam Windyass ain't got a scooby most of the time but he makes me laugh. :agree:

Diclonius
21-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Good that a bloke who isnt up his own arse or isnt one of the in crowd has managed to get a job he doesnt really have the qualifications for.Many people I know that dont know Yogi think he is just some thick c##t who they grabbed off the street.Luckily us Hibees are more intelligent than most.

Could you say - smarter than the average football supporter? :wink:

WellingtonHibby
21-02-2010, 10:37 AM
"Brilliant save Jeff...hit 'im in t'face, and bounced off, cracking save.."