PDA

View Full Version : Team for tonight...

gstarbry1875
17-02-2010, 01:51 PM
What's evereyone's thoughts on the team selection tonight?

i think we'll go with:

GK - Smith

DR - Wotherspoon
DC - Bamba
DC - Hogg
DL - Murray

MR - Zemmama
MC - Rankin
MC - Miller
ML - Riordan

ST - Stokes
ST - Benji

Subs:

Stack, Hanlon, Stevenson, Cregg, Galbraith, Gow, Nish.

I don't think Hanlon deserves to be dropped but i think that is what Yogi will go with. Thought maybe Nish would come back in but Benji played quite well on sunday so think he will stick with him again.

Fingers crossed we can win tonight! Need the players to have the right attitude tonight because this will be a hard game! I don't think we do too well up in Perth but hopefully we can come away with the 3 points tonight!

essexhibee
17-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Would defo stick with the two morrocans, they looked class on sunday (well first half anyway) and are sure to rip the Saints defence to shreads!

MacBean
17-02-2010, 02:32 PM
There is another thread on this and a lot of people had the idea of placing Bamba in the midfield whilst leaving the back four as it was on Sunday. and i quite like this idea!

maybe an admin should merge the two threads :wink:

allmodcons
17-02-2010, 02:44 PM
What's evereyone's thoughts on the team selection tonight?

i think we'll go with:

GK - Smith

DR - Wotherspoon
DC - Bamba
DC - Hogg
DL - Murray

MR - Zemmama
MC - Rankin
MC - Miller
ML - Riordan

ST - Stokes
ST - Benji

Subs:

Stack, Hanlon, Stevenson, Cregg, Galbraith, Gow, Nish.

I don't think Hanlon deserves to be dropped but i think that is what Yogi will go with. Thought maybe Nish would come back in but Benji played quite well on sunday so think he will stick with him again.

Fingers crossed we can win tonight! Need the players to have the right attitude tonight because this will be a hard game! I don't think we do too well up in Perth but hopefully we can come away with the 3 points tonight!

Far too lightweight in midfield for me. Same 4 as got bossed out of the game versus Arabs at Tannadice.

essexhibee
17-02-2010, 02:58 PM
There is another thread on this and a lot of people had the idea of placing Bamba in the midfield whilst leaving the back four as it was on Sunday. and i quite like this idea!

maybe an admin should merge the two threads :wink:

Sol "i cant pass to save my life" Bamba in midfield?!! No thanks, after sundays performance especially.

Cocaine&Caviar
17-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Far too lightweight in midfield for me. Same 4 as got bossed out of the game versus Arabs at Tannadice.

Its the exact four we've had most of this season with the exception of McBride. Except in a 4231 formation not 442...

Sylar
17-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Smith
Hogg Bamba Hanlon
Wotherspoon Miller Rankin Murray
Zemmama
Benji Stokes

Would suit me loveleley