PDA

View Full Version : BlueisthecolourofmyTValert

lapsedhibee
15-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Just letting you hobos know that Sportscene starts in 5 minutes and I expect a full and frank expose of all the dirty cheating that our boys did to youse yins yesterday, by all those fair and impartial hun lovers that the BBC keeps in pocket.

Edit: No hun lovers in the studio shock - just Richard Gordon and Pat Nevin - might get something honest!.

lapsedhibee
16-02-2010, 12:13 AM
BBC commentary: Boyd was "naughty" to "leave his arm in" against Zemmama and Bamba "left his shoulder in" against Miller for the pen. :bitchy:

Once again Nevin told it like it was in both cases. Dive for the pen and red for The Fat Hun.

Didn't pick up on there being a Rangers wall for the indirect free kick for "obstruction" though. So that's that now swept under for good.

monktonharp
16-02-2010, 12:21 AM
BBC commentary: Boyd was "naughty" to "leave his arm in" against Zemmama and Bamba "left his shoulder in" against Miller for the pen. :bitchy:

Once again Nevin told it like it was in both cases. Dive for the pen and red for The Fat Hun.

Didn't pick up on there being a Rangers wall for the indirect free kick for "obstruction" though. So that's that now swept under for good.:agree:only wish wee Pat was allowed to say:typical Ibrox penalty:grr:

Pete
16-02-2010, 12:21 AM
I listened to the game on the radio and after the Zouma/Boyd incident the noise and vitriol towards the ref and the wee man from the hun crowd was vicious. Replays on the telly showed he DID elbow him and the wee man wasn't acting in any way.

However I think a ref has once again given in to the noise of an old firm crowd and somehow tried to even out some sort of "injustice". A blatant dive in the penalty area by a Rangers player at Ibrox and the easy, crowd pleasing option was taken. He had more to gain than lose by giving that decision.

Pathetic, limp wristed stuff by officials who are meant to be impartial and strong.

However, we move on because we're bigger than that and will come back stronger!:thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
16-02-2010, 12:28 AM
I listened to the game on the radio and after the Zouma/Boyd incident the noise and vitriol towards the ref and the wee man from the hun crowd was vicious. Replays on the telly showed he DID elbow him and the wee man wasn't acting in any way.

However I think a ref has once again given in to the noise of an old firm crowd and somehow tried to even out some sort of "injustice". A blatant dive in the penalty area by a Rangers player at Ibrox and the easy, crowd pleasing option was taken. He had more to gain than lose by giving that decision.

Pathetic, limp wristed stuff by officials who are meant to be impartial and strong.

However, we move on because we're bigger than that and will come back stronger!:thumbsup:

And unfortunately I think even with refs from another country this will still happen human nature. Plus you'd need to think hard about which countries as standards and "interpretations" will vary. Its a blummin minefield.

blueisthecolour
16-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Just letting you hobos know that Sportscene starts in 5 minutes and I expect a full and frank expose of all the dirty cheating that our boys did to youse yins yesterday, by all those fair and impartial hun lovers that the BBC keeps in pocket.

Edit: No hun lovers in the studio shock - just Richard Gordon and Pat Nevin - might get something honest!.

Why did you not get abuse for posting this?

lapsedhibee
16-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Why did you not get abuse for posting this?

Are you suggesting I'm a hun? :dunno:

blueisthecolour
16-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Are you suggesting I'm a hun? :dunno:

Not at all, if I post it im at the wind up, although I post it every week weather rangers/hibs win lose or draw, and when I don't post it I get messages askin why I didn't post it.

hibbymac
16-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Not at all, if I post it im at the wind up, although I post it every week weather rangers/hibs win lose or draw, and when I don't post it I get messages askin why I didn't post it.

:tumble:

lapsedhibee
16-02-2010, 03:52 PM

Give up being a hun and become a hibby then!

blueisthecolour
16-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Give up being a hun and become a hibby then!

I would rather take the abuse:faf:

H18sry
16-02-2010, 03:58 PM

:blah::blah::blah::troll:

Removed
16-02-2010, 03:59 PM
I would rather take the abuse:faf:

So are you free tonight to pop over to my house? It's pancake Tuesday and I've got all the ingredients, just need a tosser.

Part/Time Supporter
16-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Guys, remember the third rule (http://www.hibs.net/message/misc.php?do=cfrules). Please?

:agree: