PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get the Nade song on Wednesday night?

hibsfan
14-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi guys,

I am taking the young lad to his first away game on Wednesday evening. He is desperate to hear the 'Nade forklift' song loud and clear, and I have told him there might be a good chance at an away match!

This would make his night.... can we make it happen?!

THNKS

HibeeMcGinn1
14-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Il be there and id love 2 help u out. We sang it today so hopefully again on wed!

Zondervan
15-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Come on!!!! Imposter!

I can see the Hibs players now, really bursting a gut to win the game 'cause all of us behind the goal are singing about Nade!

Why don' we revert to the old classic Hibs songs. I am sure your wee laddie would benefit more from them than a song about a big fat Jambo.

HibeeMcGinn1
15-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Come on!!!! Imposter!

I can see the Hibs players now, really bursting a gut to win the game 'cause all of us behind the goal are singing about Nade!

Why don' we revert to the old classic Hibs songs. I am sure your wee laddie would benefit more from them than a song about a big fat Jambo.

The wee lad only wants to hear a song. Get a grip ya tool

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Come on!!!! Imposter!

:yawn:

cwilliamson85
15-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Hi guys,

I am taking the young lad to his first away game on Wednesday evening. He is desperate to hear the 'Nade forklift' song loud and clear, and I have told him there might be a good chance at an away match!

THNKS

Buy the boy a derby ticket. You will be his hero if we win!

bubblesmorrison
15-02-2010, 09:53 PM
really dont get people on here one bit everyones always saying more people should sing and stuff at games then the same people are like oooooooo you cant sing that song its not right :blah:

Rory89
15-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Hi guys,

THNKS

I hope you have a good answer when the headmaster at your sons school phones you up and asks why your son thinks it's alright to make fun of the overweight children at the school. :grr:

Sorry I don't actually give a flying *****, just thought I might pop in with the fake outrage before someone else enevitably does. Do I get a prize now?

Allant1981
15-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Come on!!!! Imposter!

tell me how it makes a difference to the players what songs are being sung? could be koombaya(sp) we are singing and it wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference

.Sean.
15-02-2010, 10:12 PM
tell me how it makes a difference to the players what songs are being sung? could be koombaya(sp) we are singing and it wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference
Well i'm sure if we burst into a rendition of 'The Sash' or 'Glorious Hearts' the players would give a different reaction to that as opposed to 'We Are Hibernian FC' or the like :devil:

HibeeMcGinn1
15-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Well i'm sure if we burst into a rendition of 'The Sash' or 'Glorious Hearts' the players would give a different reaction to that as opposed to 'We Are Hibernian FC' or the like :devil:

your some boy sean :greengrin

all together now the cry.....:thumbsup:
:jamboak: :offski:

Lofarl
15-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Whislt I enjoy a good rendition of the Nade song I feel that starting it from one takes too long. By the time you get to four half have stopped singing it because of...Something on the pitch.....The realisation that this is gonna take ages.......They are the only person in the area singing it.

Therefore I propose no Nade song starts any lower than 5. Except for Derbys.

Liam89
15-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Come on!!!! Imposter!

Haud yer weesht son.

On topic:
I will join if you start singing ;)

monktonharp
15-02-2010, 10:50 PM
tell me how it makes a difference to the players what songs are being sung? could be koombaya(sp) we are singing and it wouldnt make the slightest bit of differencemight make a difference tae Nid,on wednesday if he hears ,one Ian Murray:singing: