PDA

View Full Version : If Buckfast did weekends.......

big-mo
14-02-2010, 05:06 PM
If Buckfast did weekends this would be it….

Hibs get gubbed, we fail to score, we get a penalty given against us which was clearly a dive, U19 lose out in cup Q/F, McBride sufferers another injury,
Rangers win and score three, Hearts win and score three, Hearts back in the top 6, Dundee Utd score an injury time winner, Scotland rugby team lose in added on time in a game they should have won or at the very least drawn.
The only half decent thing was the Tic did not win.

Bring back Carlsberg.

Removed
14-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Letterbox view.

I'm looking at the big picture :agree:

and still smiling :greengrin

Jim44
14-02-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't think events of this weekend will have any influence on the outcome of the championship except that Rangers are absolute certainties to win it. We are still in the mix for a top five place and, if we play like we did in the first half, we should be looking for 3rd or 4th. Just a bad weekend at the office.

GraniteCityHibs
14-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Letterbox view.

I'm looking at the big picture :agree:

and still smiling :greengrin

Agreed! This weekend will neither make nor break our season! Third spot should still be ours and 2nd is still feasible, although unlikely! But the foundations are all there to build on next season!

Sas_The_Hibby
14-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Motherwell only drew, I ordered a very nice new lounge carpet, had a nice Spanish meal Friday night and today's Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year, all rolled into one.

It's not been that bad!! :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
14-02-2010, 08:54 PM
If Buckfast did weekends this would be it….

Hibs get gubbed, we fail to score, we get a penalty given against us which was clearly a dive, U19 lose out in cup Q/F, McBride sufferers another injury,
Rangers win and score three, Hearts win and score three, Hearts back in the top 6, Dundee Utd score an injury time winner, Scotland rugby team lose in added on time in a game they should have won or at the very least drawn.
The only half decent thing was the Tic did not win.

Bring back Carlsberg.

and to add to it my bleedin car packed in !!:grr::grr:

.Sean.
14-02-2010, 09:38 PM
On the bus home, a car load of huns (in a bright orange Polo) were driving beside us giving it the big 'un. Big baldy hun in the passenger seat proceeds to wave his bottle of 'Buckie' out the window at us. Couldnae believe it :faf:

Fair to say he got some justified abuse.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-02-2010, 01:39 AM
On the bus home, a car load of huns (in a bright orange Polo) were driving beside us giving it the big 'un. Big baldy hun in the passenger seat proceeds to wave his bottle of 'Buckie' out the window at us. Couldnae believe it :faf:

Fair to say he got some justified abuse.

:faf: Was I on ur bus mate? I was with invalid Ritchie!! That bald boy got some well deserved stick for waving his buckie out his mates car window!haha

.Sean.
15-02-2010, 06:35 PM
:faf: Was I on ur bus mate? I was with invalid Ritchie!! That bald boy got some well deserved stick for waving his buckie out his mates car window!haha
You might well have been mate. I was up the back wearing a green zipper if that helps.