PDA

View Full Version : Fans today

madgoalie87
14-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Well done to all the hibbys today when the huns started their rubbis,wound them up a treat!;-)

Hibernian Verse
14-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Have to say well done to the rest of the Hibees at Ibrox. Some class songs and kept supporting.

"She's got chlamydia..." and "Your car, your car, your car is on fire" along with many songs re: gerbils were quality, not to mention those for Allan McGregor :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
14-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Have to say well done to the rest of the Hibees at Ibrox. Some class songs and kept supporting.

"She's got chlamydia..." and "Your car, your car, your car is on fire" along with many songs re: gerbils were quality, not to mention those for Allan McGregor :greengrin

to the fat burd in purple. aw she was ****ing stinking, tide widny take her oot.
also those wee neddy chavs wi the burbery scarfs on right next to the hibs support at our right, just proof that brothers and sisters cant mate

.Sean.
14-02-2010, 08:04 PM
to the fat burd in purple. aw she was ****ing stinking, tide widny take her oot.
also those wee neddy chavs wi the burbery scarfs on right next to the hibs support at our right, just proof that brothers and sisters cant mate
No the first time we've sang that eh :wink:

Wee neds were doing my tits in. They scampered well before the end like. It's the dregs of society that dwell in that section. Fuds every one of them.

gobragh1875
14-02-2010, 08:35 PM
best laugh iv had in ages the guy in front of us got lifted 10 mins later hes sitting in beside the unwashed lol his m8s told us he went and got a ticket at there ticket office poor barsteward last about 10 mins then got lifted again pure class

.Sean.
14-02-2010, 08:38 PM
best laugh iv had in ages the guy in front of us got lifted 10 mins later hes sitting in beside the unwashed lol his m8s told us he went and got a ticket at there ticket office poor barsteward last about 10 mins then got lifted again pure class
Seen that, he was on the same bus as me :faf:

brythehibby
14-02-2010, 08:40 PM

And me. The boy was away with it. :top marks for comedy value :greengrin

sambajustice
14-02-2010, 08:41 PM
After the great wind up of singing "we are the people" at celtic park i'm assuming these fans were singing "boys of the old brigade" and "aiden mcanespie" at ibrox today??

brythehibby
14-02-2010, 08:45 PM
After the great wind up of singing "we are the people" at celtic park i'm assuming these fans were singing "boys of the old brigade" and "aiden mcanespie" at ibrox today??

There were a few with tri-colours winding them up. That count?

Frazerbob
14-02-2010, 08:48 PM

Was he on the bus home or is speanding the night in Govan nic?

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2010, 08:50 PM

Its unfortunate however as it will been lost on a sizable proportion of the weedgie crowd.

Many of them considered it a refined name for their daughter.

brythehibby
14-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Was he on the bus home or is speanding the night in Govan nic?

Made it back. Think he watched the game in a boozer nearby.

Frazerbob
14-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Made it back. Think he watched the game in a boozer nearby.

Glad to hear that. Having spent the night in the company of dozens of "Rab C's" there myself, I wouldn't wish it on a Jambo.

OK, maybe I would!

brythehibby
14-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Glad to hear that. Having spent the night in the company of dozens of "Rab C's" there myself, I wouldn't wish it on a Jambo.

OK, maybe I would!

Aye don't think he actually got nicked just chucked out the ground. Would make your day even worse spending a night with some weegie tramps and strathclydes finest officers!

Ritchie
14-02-2010, 10:54 PM

that was me........:grr:

:faf:

ended up watching the game in a hun pub... was totally gash.

ArabHibee
14-02-2010, 11:04 PM

That you leaving the match early - again?
:greengrin

.Sean.
14-02-2010, 11:04 PM

Top boy :top marks

Ed De Gramo
14-02-2010, 11:07 PM
There was some pranny hun near who was giving it big licks, after the match he tailed our bus in his clapped out Vauxhall :greengrin

He was also using his moby whilst driving on the motorway....number plate noted :wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-02-2010, 01:27 AM

My mate Ritchie :faf::faf::faf: Possibly straight into my top ten funniest moments ever!!! Removed from Ibrox twice within ten minutes of ko!...By the same steward both times in different stands :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-02-2010, 01:31 AM

Beat me to it saan. Too funny!! See u on Wed hopefully. HE'S DEEEEED!!!

Joe Baker II
15-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Good atmosphere yesterday and Hibs fans were excellent expecially in first half, sometimes Rangers fans can be pretty quiet at home and at least they seemed up for it yesterday, even if it seemed like being surrounded by a million neds (and I was next to Rangers fans Govan Stand, Broomloan looked even more like a ned-fest! even the women I could see looked like Neds!)

Killiehibbie
15-02-2010, 11:14 AM

Where were you going when the steward put you out the second time? It looked as though you were heading through the segregation back into Hibs end. I told him to leave you alone but he said you were taking the piss and it was for your own safety.

bubblesmorrison
15-02-2010, 06:09 PM
hibs fans where good but not as good as park head a few weeks ago where everyone in the top half of the stand stood and really really got behind the team even when 1-0 down

flash
15-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Judging by the quality of the banter as outlined above I reckon Oscar Wilde has some competition.

Rory89
15-02-2010, 09:15 PM
"Are you Celtic in disguise". :greengrin

They seemed confused by that one, as well as "We're not sectarian". Mind you it was ****** having to sit down like a mug, I assumed I'd be standing the whole game. Does nobody else feel like a total bell-end singing whilst just sitting there clapping your hands together?

.Sean.
15-02-2010, 09:30 PM
"Are you Celtic in disguise". :greengrin

They seemed confused by that one, as well as "We're not sectarian". Mind you it was ****** having to sit down like a mug, I assumed I'd be standing the whole game. Does nobody else feel like a total bell-end singing whilst just sitting there clapping your hands together?
Yes. That's why i stand when i sing :wink:

bubblesmorrison
15-02-2010, 09:50 PM
yeh but you stand and then you get the tap on the shoulder "sunny jim can you sit down"

Rory89
15-02-2010, 09:53 PM
yeh but you stand and then you get the tap on the shoulder "sunny jim can you sit down"

That's exactly what I got for trying to get a bit of an atmosphere going.

Spent the rest of the game sitting there clapping like a gimp.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-02-2010, 10:17 PM
That's exactly what I got for trying to get a bit of an atmosphere going.

Spent the rest of the game sitting there clapping like a gimp.

:agree: Couldnt believe when everyone sat down 30 seconds in :boo hoo: We were going to move along to the small section where folk were remaining on their feet but we were having far too much fun watching Ritchie somehow managing to end up in the middle of the blue order. Those horrible blue order boys who stood for the entire game with their matching orange scarves obviously have a bit of the uber fan mentality about them so where do they go wen celtic come to town and they get chucked out their seats??? :dunno: I thought the fans were gd yesterday. Shame we never sold all our tickets tho. I know it was on tv and on a Sunday but were having our best season in yrs. Thought we would shift 1000! Was watching the SC 3-0 victory on you tube yest wen we took 7000 thru :partyhibb What an atmosphere that was!!!

Joe Baker II
16-02-2010, 01:12 PM
:agree: Couldnt believe when everyone sat down 30 seconds in :boo hoo: We were going to move along to the small section where folk were remaining on their feet but we were having far too much fun watching Ritchie somehow managing to end up in the middle of the blue order. Those horrible blue order boys who stood for the entire game with their matching orange scarves obviously have a bit of the uber fan mentality about them so where do they go wen celtic come to town and they get chucked out their seats??? :dunno: I thought the fans were gd yesterday. Shame we never sold all our tickets tho. I know it was on tv and on a Sunday but were having our best season in yrs. Thought we would shift 1000! Was watching the SC 3-0 victory on you tube yest wen we took 7000 thru :partyhibb What an atmosphere that was!!!

Yes first time I have sat down at Ibrox for a while, stewards were not giving a toss so shame on those Hibs fans who asked people to sit down. And as you say was a poor support - what happens if club agrees to 130 and earlier kick off times sadly.

lyonhibs
16-02-2010, 02:24 PM

I thought I saw you sitting in the Huns End, but had a hard time believing it.

So you got chucked out of our end, then just popped round to their TO to buy a ticket for their end, and lasted about 10 minutes there??

Proper lunatic behaviour :top marks:faf: