14-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Hogg's terrible.
Bamba's rubbish.
Murray's not worth another contract.
Rankin's not Hibs class.
Miller showed why he's at this level.
Gow's not good enough.
Stokes is lazy.

Does that just about cover us having a million different knee jerk threads tonight?

:wink:

borstalboy
14-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Hogg's terrible.
Bamba's rubbish.
Rankin's not Hibs class.
Gow's not good enough.
Stokes is lazy.

Does that just about cover us having a million diffrent knee jerk threads tonight?

you p*shed?? :wink:

BroxburnHibee
14-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Hogg's terrible.
Bamba's rubbish.
Rankin's not Hibs class.
Gow's not good enough.
Stokes is lazy.

Does that just about cover us having a million diffrent knee jerk threads tonight?

You missed out Yogi being tactically naive :grr:

ancient hibee
14-02-2010, 03:46 PM
You missed -Nish should never get another game.

Barney McGrew
14-02-2010, 03:47 PM
You missed out Yogi being tactically naive :grr:

You missed -Nish should never get another game.

:doh:

Our team's that bad, it's hard to fit it all in one post :cool2:

bingo70
14-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Hogg's terrible.
Bamba's rubbish.
Rankin's not Hibs class.
Gow's not good enough.
Stokes is lazy.

Does that just about cover us having a million different knee jerk threads tonight?

We'll be doing well to finish top 6 if we play like that all season :wink:

Mark_K
14-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Hogg's terrible.
Bamba's rubbish.
Rankin's not Hibs class.
Gow's not good enough.
Stokes is lazy.

i think miller and murray played well today so i dont get where ur getting all that from. but what's bamba thinking about playing about with the ball in the box, the amount of times he made stupid mistakes was unbelievable. stokes was so lazy and he should of went off at half time as well. i dont believe we deserved to lose by 3 goals but the players have gotta keep their heads up when they go a goal or two down and fight back, yes i know we done it against aberdeen but we failed to do it today against rangers.

spudhib
14-02-2010, 03:58 PM
i think miller and murray played well today so i dont get where ur getting all that from. but what's bamba thinking about playing about with the ball in the box, the amount of times he made stupid mistakes was unbelievable. stokes was so lazy and he should of went off at half time as well. i dont believe we deserved to lose by 3 goals but the players have gotta keep their heads up when they go a goal or two down and fight back, yes i know we done it against aberdeen but we failed to do it today against rangers.

Fail:bitchy:Not quite grasping the tone of the thread.

Saorsa
14-02-2010, 03:59 PM
i think miller and murray played well today so i dont get where ur getting all that from. but what's bamba thinking about playing about with the ball in the box, the amount of times he made stupid mistakes was unbelievable. stokes was so lazy and he should of went off at half time as well. i dont believe we deserved to lose by 3 goals but the players have gotta keep their heads up when they go a goal or two down and fight back, yes i know we done it against aberdeen but we failed to do it today against rangers.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/whoosh.gif

Mark_K
14-02-2010, 04:00 PM
FailNot quite grasping the tone of the thread.

maybe u should try being a little bit optimistic for a change

HibbyAndy
14-02-2010, 04:01 PM

:hilarious

ancient hibee
14-02-2010, 04:01 PM
I see you're a promising youngster.Hmmm.

bingo70
14-02-2010, 04:02 PM

It's a sarcatic thread slating the hysterical reaction you get to a defeat on here :wink:

Mark_K
14-02-2010, 04:04 PM
yeah i know we got beat 3 nil but lets be honest, we played the better football than them for most of the game

HibbyAndy
14-02-2010, 04:07 PM
yeah i know we got beat 3 nil but lets be honest, we played the better football than them for most of the game

:hilarious

basehibby
14-02-2010, 04:08 PM
i think miller and murray played well today so i dont get where ur getting all that from. But what's bamba thinking about playing about with the ball in the box, the amount of times he made stupid mistakes was unbelievable. Stokes was so lazy and he should of went off at half time as well. I dont believe we deserved to lose by 3 goals but the players have gotta keep their heads up when they go a goal or two down and fight back, yes i know we done it against aberdeen but we failed to do it today against rangers.

whoosh!!!!

Toaods
14-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Hogg's a great captain.
Bamba's worth at least £4 million.
Murray's should be given a contract right away
Rankin's under-rated.
Miller will be of to the Championship soon.
Gow's great once he gets fit.
Stokes was brilliant.

...Does that just about cover us having a million different knee jerk threads after a win at Perth in Midweek?

Mark_K
14-02-2010, 04:10 PM
:brickwall omg feel like a fool, took the bait :******:

spudhib
14-02-2010, 04:12 PM

:confused:Very optimised by the first half,some of the best ftba seen all season imo,got pumped second half so lets dust ourselves down etc etc and look forward to stuffin the saintees and forget the scapegoatin and kneejerk reactions which if you had some nouse about you you'd realise thats what this thread is about:bye::hnet:

Mark_K
14-02-2010, 04:14 PM
yeah i kinda jumped the gun a bit lol

GlesgaeHibby
14-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I thought we gave it a decent go. Rangers deserved it overall, although 1-0 would have probably been a more accurate reflection.

Play like that against St Johnstone, with a bit more urgency in the final third and we should get 3 points.

madabouthibs
14-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Its high time we signed a keeper too. :rolleyes:

Sylar
14-02-2010, 05:21 PM
It's all the chairmans fault for bringing in an untested manager who's signed dross quality players.

PETRIE!!!! :grr:

Gus Fring
14-02-2010, 05:50 PM
We've been mince since Alan O'Brien left!

Too far?

Hibee_Lisa
14-02-2010, 05:53 PM
We've been mince since Alan O'Brien left!

Too far?

A little :greengrin

thebakerboy
14-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Think this thread was far to subtle for our younger friends , think you have to be more direct . So no more of this subtle stuff just ignore the myriad of paranoid threads that start and do not confuse our young people.:greengrin:faf::bye: