Riordans Boots
14-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Now they are something else when they link up - Moroccan Magic:thumbsup:

Great play by both of them - even though we got pumped :boo hoo:

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-02-2010, 03:45 PM

Outstanding in the first half but I thought Zuma let the hun fans get to him a bit after the elbow in the face by Boyd which should have been a straight red imo and he knew it as well

the_ginger_hibee
14-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Play like that against ST.J and we'll rip them a new one.

Though Benji and Zemmama are far too inconsistent to bank on that.

spudhib
14-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Play like that against ST.J and we'll rip them a new one.

Though Benji and Zemmama are far too inconsistent to bank on that.

Your point sadly proven today:agree:both immense in the first half,dissappeared in the second especially Zouma who decided to wander infield far too frequently leaving us with no outball,still would play both on Wed though.

GlesgaeHibby
14-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Both excellent at times today. Worked hard, linked up well, and Benji showed some excellent strength.

I'd love Benji to get an extended run in the team, as he shows much more strength and skill than Nish.

hibsboy90
14-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Thought Zemmama had an outstanding first half today, wasn't as influential in the second half as he seemed to move inside a bit more. I'd have possibly brought Wotherspoon on for gow, and either moved zemmama onto the left, or pushed him inside and let miller play wide left.

MZ was playing so well, that my hun housemate comes outwith "Nice player you've got there, we should buy him off you!"

:grr:

Bob Box Fish
14-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Both were a joy to watch in the first half but just need end product from the pair of them.

The_Horde
14-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Thought Zemmama had an outstanding first half today, wasn't as influential in the second half as he seemed to move inside a bit more. I'd have possibly brought Wotherspoon on for gow, and either moved zemmama onto the left, or pushed him inside and let miller play wide left.

MZ was playing so well, that my hun housemate comes outwith "Nice player you've got there, we should buy him off you!"

:grr:

I'm afraid he'll cost more than a packet of revels and a bottle of md 2020, which is probably all the huns have to offer us.

Golden Bear
14-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Outstanding in the first half but I thought Zuma let the hun fans get to him a bit after the elbow in the face by Boyd which should have been a straight red imo and he knew it as well

Unfortunately that's becoming a trademark of Zouma.

He definately lets the opposition fans get to him and his game is never quite the same afterwards.

3pm
14-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Different class in the 1st half.

Still thought Benji was decent after the break - I think he was our best offensive performer today. Maybe the best overall although there was nobody particularly outstanding.

Calvin
14-02-2010, 05:55 PM
I was delighted with Benji in the first half. Didn't waste possession once as his passing was spot on, was strong with his back to goal and engineered himself some decent positions. Merited a run in the team on the back of that one.

down-the-slope
14-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Neither player is as good without the other..together when playing well we get something fantastic.

I also know that Yogi agrees that its better having both on together :agree:

Andy74
15-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately that's becoming a trademark of Zouma.

He definately lets the opposition fans get to him and his game is never quite the same afterwards.

What? Like Motherwell away?

Craig_in_Prague
15-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Good to read that Benji played decent yesterday,
I was away skiing so missed the game, but having seen the last few games where Benji came on as sub and played well & then heard he was starting against Rangers, i was hoping he'd play well and stay in the team.

He has good strength, control and passing ability, and he's shown from the spot as well that he's very cool under pressure.

Looking back to 2007 and his cup final goals, you have to just hope we keep him (and Zouma) longer and get them motivated to stay and work hard for the Hibs cause. Both are quality.

1875 NO 1
15-02-2010, 12:40 PM

for all Zouma's skill his end product is poor. The last 20 mins of the first half he had them on toast but no end product.

Once again hides in the 2nd half. Should have been hooked for Spoony.

Benji looked good in the 1st half but needs to show that in every game he plays. He is very talented but doesn't show it enough.

1875 NO 1
15-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Your point sadly proven today:agree:both immense in the first half,dissappeared in the second especially Zouma who decided to wander infield far too frequently leaving us with no outball,still would play both on Wed though.

id agree with that

Sir David Gray
15-02-2010, 12:45 PM

:agree: We had practically nothing on the right hand side of midfield in the second half because of this.

Zemmama was excellent in the first half though.

Seveno
15-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Playing Zouma wide on the right seems to be his best position in the current team.

All that's required is to get him to stay there ! Oh, and to be a bit more consistent with his corner kicks.

Speedway
15-02-2010, 01:47 PM
How often have we seen these two on their game, for 90 minutes, in the same game?

We won't see it again for a goodwhile either IMO.

hfc rd
15-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Their link up play was simply sensational. More of the same please!! :greengrin.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
15-02-2010, 10:33 PM
They lit up the hunbrox pitch, more skills than all their thugs and cheats put together. :agree: