PDA

View Full Version : NHC Naughty

H18sry
13-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Stoke fans singing :singing:"there's only one John Terry:singing: aimed at Wayne Bridge :faf:

Woody1985
13-02-2010, 05:30 PM
And people go on about JT being a role model.

Football fans couldn't care less about the feelings of the players or what they do.

blackpoolhibs
13-02-2010, 05:50 PM

Football fans couldn't care less about the feelings of the players or what they do.

:top marks Role models my arse. :agree:

hibs is life
13-02-2010, 09:23 PM
good on them :top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

hibsdaft
13-02-2010, 09:34 PM
sampdoria fans are currently singing a song to the tune of "flower of scotland" :cool2:

Earl o'Montrose
13-02-2010, 10:47 PM

:agree:
Football fans disgust me sometimes. Peope who wouldn't hesitate to thump someone in the pub who was slagging them about their missus, yet somehow think its acceptable to taunt a player while he's trying to do his job. And seem to want to pass it off as harmless banter :bitchy:

LancashireHibby
13-02-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm sure Bridge will take it in his stride, will be more than used to it by now.

Added to the fact that I'm not entirely sure if he's particularly bothered by the whole episode considering, from what I can remember, he'd already split up with the girl before she started knocking JT off.

bubblesmorrison
14-02-2010, 12:44 AM
:agree:
Football fans disgust me sometimes. Peope who wouldn't hesitate to thump someone in the pub who was slagging them about their missus, yet somehow think its acceptable to taunt a player while he's trying to do his job. And seem to want to pass it off as harmless banter :bitchy:

:blah: oky soo we wont sing about nade coz its not his fault hes fat. really get a grip its football fans every club in the world dose it and yes it is banter.

Rossco442
14-02-2010, 01:31 AM
:blah: oky soo we wont sing about nade coz its not his fault hes fat. really get a grip its football fans every club in the world dose it and yes it is banter.

Yeah it is banter. But it also two-facedness as the OP said.

I thought the "We only score from throw-ins" chant by the Stoke fans was more imaganitive.

H18sry
14-02-2010, 09:41 AM
]I'm sure Bridge will take it in his stride, will be more than used to it by now.[/B]
Added to the fact that I'm not entirely sure if he's particularly bothered by the whole episode considering, from what I can remember, he'd already split up with the girl before she started knocking JT off.

If Bridge is not that bothered, why is he refusing to play in the same Engerland team as JT?

bingo70
14-02-2010, 09:58 AM
It'll be a sad day when we can't sing songs about opposing team players in case it hurts there feelings.

I'm sorry but having there private life out in the public is one of the downsides of being a professional football player so when something like this happens of course he's going to get stick for it.

Broken Gnome
14-02-2010, 10:06 AM
It'll be a sad day when we can't sing songs about opposing team players in case it hurts there feelings.

I'm sorry but having there private life out in the public is one of the downsides of being a professional football player so when something like this happens of course he's going to get stick for it.

Wayne Bridge didn't exactly bring this on himself though....

I wouldn't imagine he expected banners and Red Arrows flyovers at every ground to support him, but it's rather a unique case. I can't think of too many cases when such an obvious victim has been targeted for abuse/banter.

bingo70
14-02-2010, 10:18 AM

I wouldn't imagine he expected banners and Red Arrows flyovers at every ground to support him, but it's rather a unique case. I can't think of too many cases when such an obvious victim has been targeted for abuse/banter.

Doesn't matter if he did bring it on himself IMO, it's just one of the downsides of earning thousands of pounds a week to play football, you'll get the piss taken out of you by away team supporters.

No-ones died, an ex-colleague is just dipping his old bird, hardly the end of the world and it's exactly the sort of thing i'd expect football fans to jump all over

greenlex
14-02-2010, 12:14 PM

Was Nacho Novo no at it with a Dundee players wife/bird when he was at Dens?

hibeemikey21
14-02-2010, 03:04 PM
The funniest football chant I can remember was pretty harsh too;

Aberdeen fans in response to the "sheep ****gin ********" song....

"oh I'd rather **** a sheep than mrs mols......"

such a good comeback!!

Greentinted
14-02-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm no so sure we can get too sanctimonious and pious here. I remember being particularly affronted when Sandy Jardine was verbally accosted in the old main stand under similar circumstances and the ubiquitous Tracy Robertson had her behaviour played out at many a derby.
I'm not condoning it; personally I am in the camp that one should neither **** ones friends missus or one's missus' friends.

madabouthibs
14-02-2010, 07:37 PM
So...... is Paul Hartley actually gay? :cool2:

Holmesdale Hibs
14-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I think that's funny. Almost as good as us singing 'What's it like to sh*g a hun' to Gary Caldwell.

Scouse Hibee
14-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm no so sure we can get too sanctimonious and pious here. I remember being particularly affronted when Sandy Jardine was verbally accosted in the old main stand under similar circumstances and the ubiquitous Tracy Robertson had her behaviour played out at many a derby.
I'm not condoning it; personally I am in the camp that one should neither **** ones friends missus or one's missus' friends.

Or at least not get caught doing it :wink:

Sunny1875
15-02-2010, 07:16 AM
I think the vast majority of football fans have and will continue to do this ,

Players are there to have fun poked at them, It is part of the whole "fame" thing. We love to hear about who's doing who or who did who's missus in the land of the famous. It just so happens that on occasions like this when a footballer is involved folk have an outlet on matchdays that can be heard to a wide audience.

Dont tell me you did not recieve any text messages on your phone about say Barrymore or Jade Goody and have a chuckle. Its just that they didnt go out infront of a football crowd where the taunting could be heard on tv.

Its a fame thing , you put yourself up, accept the money , then take the stick in whatever form it comes, as long as it is not racist,bigotted bile then I would say its fair game.

Now What was Rudi ? Enough said