PDA

View Full Version : Youth Cup this Sunday

oconnors_strip
12-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Hibs under 19s play Livingston this sunday in the quarter finals of the sfa youth cup. game is at east mains with a 1pm kick off.

if you arent going along to ibrox then get down to watch the young lads and listen to the tranny:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
12-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Hibs under 19s play Livingston this sunday in the quarter finals of the sfa youth cup. game is at east mains with a 1pm kick off.

if you arent going along to ibrox then get down to watch the young lads and listen to the tranny:thumbsup:

:hilarious

monktonharp
12-02-2010, 11:44 PM

if you arent going along to ibrox then get down to watch the young lads and listen to the tranny:thumbsup:QF ,that is impressive for the 19's to be at that stage again this year.all the best to the young lads,same again this year boys:thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
12-02-2010, 11:46 PM
:hilarious

whats so funny? :greengrin am i using old fashioned words for you?:faf:

QF ,that is impressive for the 19's to be at that stage again this year.all the best to the young lads,same again this year boys:thumbsup:

it is impressive considering its a new team and alot of younger lads in the squad this year. average age is 17!

monktonharp
13-02-2010, 12:01 AM
whats so funny? :greengrin am i using old fashioned words for you?:faf:

it is impressive considering its a new team and alot of younger lads in the squad this year. average age is 17!:agree:absolutely,as a few have stepped up a level,it says a lot for the backroom staff to keep the momentum going.

oconnors_strip
14-02-2010, 11:55 AM
just a wee reminder folks:thumbsup:

greenlex
14-02-2010, 11:57 AM
just a wee reminder folks:thumbsup:
Are you able to give us updates on the match day threads?

reversep
14-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Beat 1 . 0

blackpoolhibs
14-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Beat 1 . 0

Who can we blame?

reversep
14-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Who can we blame?
Petrie:grr:.

oconnors_strip
14-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Are you able to give us updates on the match day threads?

i tried to but i couldnt log on to here on my phone:boo hoo:

Who can we blame?

that bloody crossbar at that far away goal:grr: yet again it stops us from scoring:bitchy:

H18sry
14-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Its a sad day when you lose to Livvy at any level :boo hoo:

monktonharp
14-02-2010, 10:23 PM
i tried to but i couldnt log on to here on my phone:boo hoo:

that bloody crossbar at that far away goal:grr: yet again it stops us from scoring:bitchy:sheit, a bad day all round:grr:

oconnors_strip
14-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Its a sad day when you lose to Livvy at any level :boo hoo:

i have to say though, livi looked a good strong team. their striker played yesterday and scored the winner for the 1st team.

the huns beat hearts 2-0 today at tynie in one of the other quater finals

celtic beat dundee utd 5-4. sounds like typical refereeing http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?tm=2&nid=3420&cd=2010

berwickhibee
15-02-2010, 07:09 AM
as has been mentioned livi played some of their 1st team squad yesterday,bad crack on the lads who played previously.

Hibs could have played callum booth etc but he is out on loan and all the better for his development and fergus bell is a massive miss.

livi were the bigger outfit and were rock solid along the back,hibs were powderpuff in attack against the 2 big centre halfs who were excellent.

major plus for me was the appearence of the two young lads off the bench,they looked no more than 16??? both looked quality.

again aaron chalmers was a stand out and scott smith is a better centre half than a left back.

good crowd,estimate at least 200.

good luck to livi,if they play the same team they stand a good chance.

brian welsh coached livi on the day.

one final footnote,how can livi employ full time staff at youth level and full time staff at 1st team level on gates this season that have been in the hundreds???? it doesnt add up.