PDA

View Full Version : NHC Wales v Scotland - Cardiff

bathhibby
12-02-2010, 03:47 PM
At the risk of getting pelters any Hibs Fans heading to Cardiff ?
Should be a belter as Cardiff is a great run-ashore.

joe breezy
12-02-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm going to Chelsea v Cardiff City where the real Welshmen will be :thumbsup:

H18sry
12-02-2010, 09:30 PM
I was there last Nov for the Scotland debacle :grr:

Your right tho cracking run-ashore :thumbsup: not heard that phrase since I left the mob :wink:

Hainan Hibs
13-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Two ******ing tries:dizzy:

Unbelievable:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
13-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Well done to that fat bassa for getting himself stupidly sin binned and throwing the match away.

Watching Scotland at Rugby is even more infuriating than watching the fitbaw team:grr::grr:

Lofarl
13-02-2010, 02:50 PM
a ****ing joke :grr::grr::grr::grr:

Hibbie_Cameron
13-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Only Scotland could throw that away. Robinson looked furious in the stands. What a joke

Hibs Class
13-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Shocking :bitchy:

Sylar
13-02-2010, 02:55 PM
I thought the penalty and red card which lead to them drawing level came from a forward pass.

Utterly shocking Scotland - ****my Welsh b******s.

cabbageandribs1875
13-02-2010, 02:57 PM
that last 30 mins must rank as scotlands worst performance ever, that scrum is a bloody disgrace(like last week) and giving penaltys away left right and centre unbelievable, cusiter caught offside 2/3 times as well :bitchy:

Hainan Hibs
13-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Hope Robinson gets torn intae them. Utter embarrassment at the end.

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2010, 06:13 PM
that last 30 mins must rank as scotlands worst performance ever, that scrum is a bloody disgrace(like last week) and giving penaltys away left right and centre unbelievable, cusiter caught offside 2/3 times as well :bitchy:

Presumably you've not seen Scotland very often then?!

The scrum was hardly going backwards - we had a picky ref that was just giving penalties turn-about because he didn't know what was going on and couldn't control it.

Very disappointing to lose like that - I've no idea why Blair didn't boot the ball out the park at 24 all.

PC Stamp
13-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Presumably you've not seen Scotland very often then?!

The scrum was hardly going backwards - we had a picky ref that was just giving penalties turn-about because he didn't know what was going on and couldn't control it.

Very disappointing to lose like that - I've no idea why Blair didn't boot the ball out the park at 24 all.

Cos Scotland have been so good recently that a point isn't good enough for them!

Hopefully Robinson booted Blair's baws out the park for him afterwards!

--------
13-02-2010, 08:23 PM
That was a disgrace.

Brainless, spineless wastes of space.

Glue factory for the lot of them. :chop:

Ryan91
13-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Just watched highlights, looks like Godman barely even touches the boy when he trips the boy who chipped, Byrne i think his name is, Robinson accused the boy of diving, i seriously hope something that has marred football for many years has not finally made it's transition over to rugby. :bitchy:

Marabou Stork
14-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Just watched highlights, looks like Godman barely even touches the boy when he trips the boy who chipped, Byrne i think his name is, Robinson accused the boy of diving, i seriously hope something that has marred football for many years has not finally made it's transition over to rugby. :bitchy:

I thought that myself. To be fair to the referee, the intent from Godman was most definitely there, but IMO the Welshman deliberately took the contact.

H18sry
14-02-2010, 08:38 AM
My question is why did the referee restart the game at 24 all, when time was already up?

AndyP
14-02-2010, 08:58 AM
My question is why did the referee restart the game at 24 all, when time was already up?

Because the penalty was completed before time was up and he called last play, I question why we didn't go for a cute 10m restart to the backs rather than the hoof up to their 22, because if the ball doesn't go 10 we recover and it's game over:confused:

--------
17-02-2010, 12:40 PM

As an old friend of mine who played scrum-half for Selkirk many years ago used to say - NEVER trust those Welsh b*****ds. :devil:

Because the penalty was completed before time was up and he called last play, I question why we didn't go for a cute 10m restart to the backs rather than the hoof up to their 22, because if the ball doesn't go 10 we recover and it's game over:confused:

That would have required intelligence. This is Scotland we're talking about. Fifteen Forrest Gumps without the pace.