PDA

View Full Version : Yams Avram Grant on Angel Dust. Official.

--------
12-02-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100212/hnt-avram-backing-vladimir_2241384_1963652#continue

Speaking exclusively to Hearts News Today, Avram said: "I have known Vladimir Romanov for a long time, we have a good relationship and I was the guest of the club on Wednesday and enjoyed the game. Young players are the future as well as the present and their development is important. You need to give them the chance and be patient with them to develop their quality. First you need a good eye to see them and if they are talented you need to give them an opportunity but there will be ups and downs so patience is important. It is a good policy, though, and I think it will pay off for Vladimir. I know from a football point of view it will be good. Vladimir is very insistent about this as the strategy and I'm sure it's good."

So it's nothing to do with the fact that he's running out of money? :devil:

KerPlunk
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Avram's corrected statement reads as follows :-

Speaking exclusively to Cathouse News Today, Avram said: "I have known Valerie Romanov for a long time, we have a good BDSM relationship and I was the guest of the Rubber Room on Wednesday and enjoyed a good domination workout. Young hookers are the future as well as the present and their development is important. You need to give them the cash and be patient with them to develop their quality. First you need a good eye to see them and if they are talented you need to give them an opportunity but there will be ups and downs so patience is important. It is a good policy, though, and I think it will pay off for Valerie. I know from a punter's point of view it will be good. Valerie is very insistent about this as the strategy and I'm sure it's good."

:greengrin

--------
12-02-2010, 04:18 PM
:greengrin

You're BAD! :devil:

This is, of course, the same Avram Grant who frequents brothels in the Portsmouth area in order to 'relieve stress'.

But i suspect you knew that? :wink:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2838279/Brothel-visit-Avram-Grants-wife-He-loves-Thai-massages-next-time-Ill-go-with-him.html

A cynic might think that the reason his wife says she's going with him next time is to make sure he gets nothing more than a massage....

The Yambolinos are dead chuffed that someone with Grant's reputation's praising them. It's all under control - Champion's League three years from now. Vlad promised.

Jim44
12-02-2010, 04:25 PM
More Vlad tidings, lifted from across the way.

"This week Mad Vlad has sacked almost the whole management in his basketball club Zalgiris Kaunas - head coach, director of sport, general director. Since the club had recently done well to reach Euroleague (basketball equivalent of CL) TOP16, this shocked everyone in the club and fans, especially those who were not aware of his football activities.

The sacked director sport gave a honest interview (see Google translated version here and this caused a media frenzy in Lithuania.

The director mentioned that Vlad had given specific instructions to the coach who to play and when. And this resulted in a shock defeat to a minnow club (which ironically was also one of the reasons for the sackings). On top of that, Vlad came to trainings and encouraged players to practice boxing...

In response Vlad gave at least two traditionally baffling and ridiculous interviews, to the tune of poor results and needing to give more chances to young players. And recently it was reported he started practicing basketball himself."

The_Todd
12-02-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.wiredtothemoon.com/images/wired_logo_small.gif

--------
12-02-2010, 04:36 PM
More Vlad tidings, lifted from across the way.

"This week Mad Vlad has sacked almost the whole management in his basketball club Zalgiris Kaunas - head coach, director of sport, general director. Since the club had recently done well to reach Euroleague (basketball equivalent of CL) TOP16, this shocked everyone in the club and fans, especially those who were not aware of his football activities.

The sacked director sport gave a honest interview (see Google translated version here and this caused a media frenzy in Lithuania.

The director mentioned that Vlad had given specific instructions to the coach who to play and when. And this resulted in a shock defeat to a minnow club (which ironically was also one of the reasons for the sackings). On top of that, Vlad came to trainings and encouraged players to practice boxing...

In response Vlad gave at least two traditionally baffling and ridiculous interviews, to the tune of poor results and needing to give more chances to young players. And recently it was reported he started practicing basketball himself."

:faf:

Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius....

KerPlunk
12-02-2010, 06:47 PM
:faf:

Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius....

Ah, so that's why Toyota are recalling all those cars.......:cool2:

givescotlandfreedom
12-02-2010, 06:51 PM
How I've missed this it's been a good couple of days since I've laughed at them :faf: Then again this week alone we've had Jumbo's lies, 13k a week for Goncaleves, Nade hooking black and the jumble sale for entertainment :faf::faf::faf: