PDA

View Full Version : NHC Cashley Cole crocked; could conceivably cease (World) Cup chances

SidBurns
12-02-2010, 09:08 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8511556.stm

****ing brilliant, I HATE this Rex Hunt with a passion! Broken neck would be better though! :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
12-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Sorry about the additions to the title, but I do like a bit of alliteration now and again

:greengrin

weonlywon6-2
12-02-2010, 09:11 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8511556.stm

****ing brilliant, I HATE this Rex Hunt with a passion! Broken neck would be better though! :greengrin

and wayne bridge is his replacement !!:faf::faf:

lyonhibs
12-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Let's hope it's nothing too minor.

blackpoolhibs
12-02-2010, 09:39 AM
and wayne bridge is his replacement !!:faf::faf:

And some people said what Terry did had nothing to do with football, and had no impact on it.:faf::faf:

Woody1985
12-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Can anyone explain why they hate Ashley Cole so much?

Is it because the left Arsenal to move to what would become a far more successful team for more money?

Is it because he's one of the, if not the best left back in the world, and English?

I have no idea why people hate him, he's not always all over the press doing self promotion etc and would appear to keep away from the limelight when possible. Other than when he's caught cheating or 'giving away his phone to someone who sent on pics of him (today's Sun)'. lol

I do think the way that it's worked out on the JT/WB situation is sods law. :faf:

Cabbage East
12-02-2010, 09:58 AM
They never had a chance anyway.

Unlucky :greengrin

Broken Gnome
12-02-2010, 10:03 AM

Is it because the left Arsenal to move to what would become a far more successful team for more money?

Is it because he's one of the, if not the best left back in the world, and English?

I have no idea why people hate him, he's not always all over the press doing self promotion etc and would appear to keep away from the limelight when possible. Other than when he's caught cheating or 'giving away his phone to someone who sent on pics of him (today's Sun)'. lol

I do think the way that it's worked out on the JT/WB situation is sods law. :faf:

I believe it's his the fact he was appalled at ONLY being offered £55,000 a week to stay at Arsenal.

dirtydirk
12-02-2010, 10:09 AM

Its because he held meetings with chelsea while well under contract with Arsenal - the club who brought him through his youth. How would you feel if Wotherspoon was seen meeting mad Vlad in a restuarant in Edinburgh to discuss a deal while well under contract?? I dont like Arsenal but its the principle of what he done.

I also remember watching an interview with trevor nelson and cole and cole was claiming how he is worth over 100k a week because what he does etc. Just a total smug wa*ker in my opinion

Hakim Sar
12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
i think cole was unpopular outside arsenal in the early years because of his tenacity and his 'dennis wise' ability to be a wee nippy so and so with a propencity to get involved in any type of confrontation on the pitch (involved in EVERY fracas with Man Utd and was the instigator of pizza gate)

him and franny jeffers stamping on man utd players during the charity shield game probably compounded this.

the chelsea affair showed him to be a sneaky wee shoyt. he then cheated on his wife and has been involved in various scandals including 10 men in a bed with ashley and a mobile phone

just a horrible guy and associated with an unpopular team who are deemed to have bought success given their lack of history pre abrahmovich

CropleyWasGod
12-02-2010, 10:22 AM

Hmmm... take the words in bold and you might be on to something. :devil:

God Petrie
12-02-2010, 10:24 AM
10 men went to bed, (*****), went to bed with ashley
10 men
9 men
8 men
7 men
6 men
5 men
4 men
3 men
2 men
1 man and his mobile phone
went to bed with ashley

lapsedhibee
12-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Cole, 29, nursing a broken ankle that could jeopardise his World Cup hopes, said he WASN'T the man who sent the pics to the 28-year-old beauty while engaging her in hours of text sex.

The Chelsea player told The Sun of the amazing chain of events that saw raunchy photographs of himself end up on a topless model's mobile phone.

He claimed he had given the phone away to a pal because it still had some credit left on it. Cole, 29, said: "I can't believe I gave a phone away that still had stuff in its memory. I thought I'd deleted it.

"It seems I was wrong as someone has used it to pretend to be me. I would laugh if my foot didn't hurt so much."

Cole says he gave the unregistered mobile - which he said he had been using while "between phones" - to close pal Jay Wynters. But, unknown to the soccer idol, it is then said Wynters gave it to another pal who found the images and took his chance to hoodwink sexy Sonia.

:faf: :fibber: Is Cashley related to JumboJamboJimboJefferies at all? FatJimKnew was left back in the greatest game in history, so maybe there's a connection (though their playing styles not identical).

Woody1985
12-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I can't understand people having a go at him on the money aspect. He felt he was worth 60k a week, big deal. It's the equivalent of asking for an 8/9% rise on what your new salary is, given the vastly inflated salaries and the money the club was bringing in I don't think it's that bad.

Cheating on your missus happens up and down the country everyday, we all know it's not right, but people still do it.

Now, as for sticking a phone in yer gere. I think you may have convinced me that he's a fanny. :faf:

Danderhall Hibs
12-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I think it's because he's nailing Cheryl Cole. Wonder if she's ever joined in the mobile phone frolics.

Bristolhibby
12-02-2010, 11:06 AM
He is married to Cheryl Cole, then cheats on her!!:confused:

This guy is getting too much quality fanjita.

And that is my most popular reason at the moment for hating him.

Jammy Barsteward.

J

MWHIBBIES
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
You gonna love landan donovan for this. Shame it wasnt his neck.

Removed
12-02-2010, 11:13 AM
He is married to Cheryl Cole, then cheats on her!!:confused:

This guy is getting too much quality fanjita.

And that is my most popular reason at the moment for hating him.

Jammy Barsteward.

J

But you are equating looks with quality. Some of my most memorable experiences have been with munters :thumbsup:

SidBurns
12-02-2010, 11:20 AM

He's just a cock-a-doodle-doo that's all, SIMPLES! :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
12-02-2010, 11:23 AM
But you are equating looks with quality. Some of my most memorable experiences have been with munters :thumbsup:

maybe you're just saying that, coz you can't get the lookers :wink:

Being a professional footballer and married to Cheryl Cole.

Christ, training would really pee me off, would rather be at home working out :drool:

Danderhall Hibs
12-02-2010, 11:24 AM

Being a professional footballer and married to Cheryl Cole.

Christ, training would really pee me off, would rather be at home working out :drool:

I'd be delighted I'd broken my ankle if I was him. If that's not worthy of a sympathy **** then missing the world cup must be.

Removed
12-02-2010, 11:27 AM

:greengrin Had my fair share, but in my own personal experience the munters are more grateful and willing to experiment a bit more :wink:

Similar scenario with 'the other woman' that's why so many famous men with trophy wifes end up cheating. Mibbe Cheryl Cole is just no fun since she got the ring on her finger :dunno:

7Hero
12-02-2010, 11:28 AM
:

jealousy.

good looking guy:spammy:, cracking looking bird :notworthy:and oooodles of money to boot:greengrin...

Craig_in_Prague
12-02-2010, 11:29 AM
:greengrin Had my fair share, but in my own personal experience the munters are more grateful and willing to experiment a bit more :wink:

sure,
especially a chubby,
i think they go for it......... they maybe think it's their last ride ever :greengrin

and over 40's (age, not stone),
they don't yell, don't tell, and are very grateful :greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
12-02-2010, 12:59 PM

Similar scenario with 'the other woman' that's why so many famous men with trophy wifes end up cheating. Mibbe Cheryl Cole is just no fun since she got the ring on her finger :dunno:

1st his moby now her finger........

SidBurns
12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
jealousy.

good looking guy:spammy:, cracking looking bird :notworthy:and oooodles of money to boot:greengrin...

Nah, thought he was a bell-end well before he started boabying Tweedy

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-02-2010, 10:31 PM
See if he ever had to miss games cos of a groin strain? Chelsea would say it was a hamstring or a tendon cos punters would clock his missus and figure that he had spent too much time on the nest and think lucky barstard, not unlucky barstad for having to miss games.

Pete
12-02-2010, 10:52 PM

:agree:This is my theory as well...there has to be something in it.

As for Cole's replacement, I wouldn't go with Bridge. I'd have Baines or even Milner in there before him.

p.s. I'm sick of all this "best left back in the world" stuff. If you hear enough people saying the same thing over and over you start to believe it...it's like the whole of the UK is just falling into this way of thinking.
Analyse the stats and there are probably better left backs in other leagues....if these leagues even exist. According to most media outlets there is the premier league and the rest of the world is just an afterthought.

GB6
13-02-2010, 12:28 AM
seems like his team mates don't like him either http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=MMTSSD_xPyM&v=_qROMT_N3iw (http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=MMTSSD_xPyM&v=_qROMT_N3iw) :faf: