PDA

View Full Version : The football years 9pm 1982

blueisthecolour
11-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Following Scotland on their way to the world cup in Spain.

Last in the series.

The_Todd
11-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Fair play, with you about I'll never need a Sky+ reminder again. I expect a reminder for 24 on Sunday nght, too :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Following Scotland on their way to the world cup in Spain.

Last in the series.

Hibs Club regular "pastie" is on this tonight......:wink:

ArabHibee
11-02-2010, 07:59 PM
BITC - can you start a thread reminding me 5 minutes before the start of the next episode of Desperate Housewives?

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Great venue for a world cup, two weeks in torromolinos with the wife. Tickets were something like £2 each, you had to buy the games between scotland and new zealand, and russia, but had to buy the new zealand russia game too. Seville was great too.:top marks

blueisthecolour
11-02-2010, 08:09 PM
BITC - can you start a thread reminding me 5 minutes before the start of the next episode of Desperate Housewives?

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Can't mate I will still be celebrating my team beating yours, but if you interested it's 9pm sunday e4:wink:

FranckSuzy
11-02-2010, 08:12 PM
You're saving me 38p, cheers! Canny afford a TV Quick mag :wink:

ArabHibee
11-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Can't mate I will still be celebrating my team beating yours, but if you interested it's 9pm sunday e4:wink:

:bitchy: Cooncil TV only mate. Can you gimme the time on CH4?

blueisthecolour
11-02-2010, 08:15 PM
You're saving me 38p, cheers! Canny afford a TV Quick mag :wink:

Can you send the 38p to me, and I will put it in a consortium to buy my club:cool2:

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I thought i just saw myself in the same clip pastie was in.:greengrin God that mowser was terrible.:boo hoo:

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Can you send the 38p to me, and I will put it in a consortium to buy my club:cool2:

What are you going to do with the change? Keep it for going?:wink:

hibbybob
11-02-2010, 09:24 PM
I thought i just saw myself in the same clip pastie was in.:greengrin God that mowser was terrible.:boo hoo:

I wasn't in that clip but spent a lot of that holiday with some of the boys in it. The two hibbies I recognised were Kenny Watson and Dave ?? McQueen. Would either of them be you??

Also recognised Sandy Baptie ....... a Jambo IIRC.

Unlike most of us Pastie hasn't changed much and I bet he's still showing his considerable collection of photos from that holiday to poor unsuspecting people all over Leith :bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I wasn't in that clip but spent a lot of that holiday with some of the boys in it. The two hibbies I recognised were Kenny Watson and Dave ?? McQueen. Would either of them be you??

Also recognised Sandy Baptie ....... a Jambo IIRC.

Unlike most of us Pastie hasn't changed much and I bet he's still showing his considerable collection of photos from that holiday to poor unsuspecting people all over Leith :bitchy:

No my names Gary. Aye pastie will probably be boring the pants of someone as we speak. :greengrin The wee prick was down at Blackpool a few years ago, when we owned a hotel, and there was a Scotland game on the telly. I made the huge mistake of inviting any Hibs fan who was down in Blackpool for the september weekend, they could come and watch it at mine.:greengrin

All went well, pastie was there with a few others, he had a couple of shandies and left. The next thing i know is its 3am and the front door is banging, the bell is going mad, so i get up and answer it, only to see pastie pished as a fart telling me he's lost his key. I quickly tell him to **** off, you are not staying here, and slam the door in his face. Thats my last memory of pastie.:grr:

Baldy Foghorn
11-02-2010, 09:39 PM
No my names Gary. Aye pastie will probably be boring the pants of someone as we speak. :greengrin The wee prick was down at Blackpool a few years ago, when we owned a hotel, and there was a Scotland game on the telly. I made the huge mistake of inviting any Hibs fan who was down in Blackpool for the september weekend, they could come and watch it at mine.:greengrin

All went well, pastie was there with a few others, he had a couple of shandies and left. The next thing i know is its 3am and the front door is banging, the bell is going mad, so i get up and answer it, only to see pastie pished as a fart telling me he's lost his key. I quickly tell him to **** off, you are not staying here, and slam the door in his face. Thats my last memory of pastie.:grr:

Hospitable hotel owner shocker !!!!!!!!:wink:

hibbybob
11-02-2010, 09:40 PM

I don't think he's changed much. I recall him chasing some gorgeous women around some Torremolinos night club. His scoring rate was worse than Nade's. Couldn't fault him for effort tho!

Happy memories!!

Baldy Foghorn
11-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't think he's changed much. I recall him chasing some gorgeous women around some Torremolinos night club. His scoring rate was worse than Nade's. Couldn't fault him for effort tho!

Happy memories!!

He seems to make a habit of chasing gorgeous women no matter where he is, but with a terrible success rate.....

Glod bless him for trying though.....

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Hospitable hotel owner shocker !!!!!!!!:wink:

Thats me, couldn't do enough for the guests.:faf:

blueisthecolour
11-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Thats me, couldn't do enough for the guests.:faf:

You got a good hotel for a bus load coming down for an after season party?:hide:

Baldy Foghorn
11-02-2010, 09:59 PM
You got a good hotel for a bus load coming down for an after season party?:hide:

If BH slammed the door in the face of a Hibby, one wonders just how nice he would be to a bus full of currant buns?

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2010, 10:03 PM

Away and throw shight at yourself.

Baldy Foghorn
11-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Away and throw shight at yourself.

:faf::faf:

Leithenhibby
11-02-2010, 10:10 PM
What are you going to do with the change? Keep it for going?:wink:

:greengrin get yursel a sweetie son..:greengrin