PDA

View Full Version : Mark McGhee's Feet

s club 7-0
11-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Did anyone else notice the size of Mr McGhee's plates of meat last night? Standing at the edge of the technical area he was in grave danger of interfering with play. It might have been the ridiculous winkle pickers he had on but I for one think this sort of behaviour should not be tolerated in the scottish game and should not go without punishment.

The SFA and SPL should make 'stamping out the wearing of offensive footwear' their number one priority. There is no place for this in the modern game and I can't believe it went unnoticed.:wink:

RickyS
11-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Did anyone else notice the size of Mr McGhee's plates of meat last night? Standing at the edge of the technical area he was in grave danger of interfering with play. It might have been the ridiculous winkle pickers he had on but I for one think this sort of behaviour should not be tolerated in the scottish game and should not go without punishment.

The SFA and SPL should make 'stamping out the wearing of offensive footwear' their number one priority. There is no place for this in the modern game and I can't believe it went unnoticed.:wink:

bigger the feet, bigger the pr*ck!

HibbyAndy
11-02-2010, 11:03 AM
With feet Mcgoo size he'd get a joab in the circus nae bother.

RickyS
11-02-2010, 12:20 PM
With feet Mcgoo size he'd get a joab in the circus nae bother.

Yams?

Jonnyboy
11-02-2010, 12:21 PM

They're in proportion. Got to be that big to fill his gob

RickyS
11-02-2010, 12:27 PM
They're in proportion. Got to be that big to fill his gob

in his opinion, you know. he thinks they are the you know, 3rd biggest in scotland.:boo hoo: