PDA

View Full Version : Zouma must start at Greyskull!

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
10-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Totally changed the game when he came on. Suddenly we were pushing them back and Wotherspoon was able to overlap. I'd like to see Benji start in front of Nish on Sunday as well, as I just don't see Nish troubling the hun defenders. Benji is at least able to take the ball from a deep position, turn and drive it forward without giving it away constantly like Nish.

macca70
10-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Totally changed the game when he came on. Suddenly we were pushing them back and Wotherspoon was able to overlap. I'd like to see Benji start in front of Nish on Sunday as well, as I just don't see Nish troubling the hun defenders. Benji is at least able to take the ball from a deep position, turn and drive it forward without giving it away constantly like Nish.

and Gow start instead of Deek, we all know how many times players come back and score against there old team.

GreenCastle
10-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Deeks has goals in him but would like to see Gow given a chance. He must be dying for a game.

Zoomer has that creative edge we need

shamo9
10-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Worked last time:wink:

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
10-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Deeks has goals in him but would like to see Gow given a chance. He must be dying for a game.

Zoomer has that creative edge we need

I say start the two Morrocans and leave out McBride and Nish. It's too early for Gow.

GreenCastle
10-02-2010, 11:43 PM
We need 11 workers though...

PC Stamp
10-02-2010, 11:44 PM
I say start the two Morrocans and leave out McBride and Nish. It's too early for Gow.No danger should we leave out McBride at Ibrox. Calm heads needed there who can hold it and pass it and McBride is one of our best at that.

shamo9
10-02-2010, 11:46 PM
We need 11 workers though...

Sarcasm or not, there's probably a few people that actually believe just that.

We played Benji, Riordan, Stokes and Zemmama from the start last time and it was one of our most accomplished performances of the season.

How do you beat the Old Firm? Have a go at them!

macca70
10-02-2010, 11:47 PM
I say start the two Morrocans and leave out McBride and Nish. It's too early for Gow.

Maybe that element of surprise might work in our favour, chuck Gow in and they won't have a clue what to expect from him, whereas they know deeks game inside oot.

shamo9
10-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Maybe that element of surprise might work in our favour, chuck Gow in and they won't have a clue what to expect from him, whereas they know deeks game inside oot.

Gow was there for two years, why wouldn't they know his game if they trained with him everyday?

macca70
10-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Gow was there for two years, why wouldn't they know his game if they trained with him everyday?

Cause they'll have no idea how he will fit into that Hibs team, how he will link up with his new team mates, whereas deek, they can read him like a book and he'll be marked completely out the game. Exactly as Kirk Clubfoot did last time they came to ER.