Riordans Boots
10-02-2010, 10:02 PM
thoughts?

Well - I've nae nails left and blood temp must be soring :agree:

Will let you know after I've watched on Alba :agree:

Hubby went tonight with our 2 boys as I am working) :boo hoo:

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Absolutely. Just gave ourselves a bit too much to do. If wed got the equaliser a bit earlier then they would have collapsed

brythehibby
10-02-2010, 10:24 PM
If we playe like we did for the first 30 mins of the second half we'd have walked that game. :agree:

hibee_girl
10-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Based on the 2nd half we could have and maybe should have won the game but if you'd said at half time we would get it back to 2-2 I would have taken it :agree:

Cropley10
10-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Thought Rankin had another brilliant game. Covered every blade of grass, did a lot of the unseen work too. Always makes himself available, likes to try the difficult ball and isn't afraid to have a shot either. Superb again I thought:agree:

col02
10-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Yogi's subs took the sting out of Hibs tail for a wee bit imho just as they were having a right go at Aberdeen along with that ridiculous stramash. Had he kept Wotherspoon on to supply width we may have seen more crosses put in the Aberdeen box rather than hoofs up the park hoping for a break or two. I am sat here gutted at the fact we ended up drawing with Aberdeen as they got two very soft goals.

hibee_girl
10-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Thought Rankin had another brilliant game. Covered every blade of grass, did a lot of the unseen work too. Always makes himself available, likes to try the difficult ball and isn't afraid to have a shot either. Superb again I thought:agree:

:agree:

gringojoe
10-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I dont know what Yogi said to them at halftime but I wish he had said it before the match. The first half was by far the worst I've seen us play this season.

steakbake
10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
I thought we were unlucky to be 2 down at half time but I am delighted with the draw. What a come back: brilliant!!

Rankin was excellent today. Bamba had a few shaky moments. But I think to single anyone out would be petty.

Hibernian Verse
10-02-2010, 10:40 PM
If Miller had squared it to Stokes just after he got his goal we may be talking about a victory tonight.

Steve20
10-02-2010, 10:49 PM
No. All very well playing like that in the second half, but the first half was dire.

Malthibby
10-02-2010, 10:54 PM
We would have lost that game a year ago. I'm with Blacksaltire - the sheep were lucky to be 2 up, for all we weren't playing well. The second half was excellent & the crowd deserves a mention; we may be developing a wee habit of roaring the team on.
Pity we couldn't get the winner i think we deserved, but I think we made another point tonight (no pun intended).
GG

Calvin
10-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Very worrying that we can have a 45 minutes as bad as our first half. Absolutely woeful and no longer acceptable if we are really wanting to push on.

Second half was another story. In the ten minutes following our first, we should have definitely scored a second, then pushed on for the winner on the back of that.

However, Aberdeen did have a few chances in the second half, let's not forget that.

brythehibby
10-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Very worrying that we can have a 45 minutes as bad as our first half. Absolutely woeful and no longer acceptable if we are really wanting to push on.

Second half was another story. In the ten minutes following our first, we should have definitely scored a second, then pushed on for the winner on the back of that.

However, Aberdeen did have a few chances in the second half, let's not forget that.
There chances were mainly down to us pushing further up the park. Had it been level the last half hour I don't think they would have ha chances. There a good side on the break I must say.

ronaldo7
10-02-2010, 11:00 PM
It was all about Tempo.

We came out in the first half and thought we could stroll through the game without fighting for every ball, and playing with speed of thought.

Aberdeen were up for it in the first half and deserved their first goal although the second was somewhat lucky.

Our second half performance was far better and we played the game at speed and deserved the draw and maybe should have taken all 3 points with a wee bit more luck.

Onwards and upwards, but let's get out the traps from the first whistle on Sunday lads.