PDA

View Full Version : Yams Bottom Six and nae shots, now with added highlights (merged)

Sergey
10-02-2010, 08:56 PM
That must be a nightmare to watch after the split. Ties between Falkirk, Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Hearts (plus two others.)

Dross viewing that even Setanta walked away from and these teams are a disgrace to the SPL.

bighairyfaeleith
10-02-2010, 09:01 PM
TBF any game involving hertz is dross, doesn't matter who they play, they are just plain *****.

Hainan Hibs
10-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Agent Jefferies is doing a grand job.

3 games 3 defeats.

Keep it up Jumbo:agree:

the_ginger_hibee
10-02-2010, 09:04 PM

3 games 3 defeats.

3 Games No Goals and No Shots on target.

Tidy Football:yawn::wink:

The_Todd
10-02-2010, 09:14 PM
And to think Jumbo Jeff was meant to herald the return of "attractive attacking" football ((c) JumboBrokeBack 2010)?

Still, it's bittersweet. Could have really done with Celtic dropping points after our first half nightmare tonight

poolman
10-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Just had a look at 15 points back and it's the refs and the SFA that are making us have a good season

From another well known Yakbak fud John Mitchell

Hibs equalise with a last minute penalty ffs, just how many points have the men in black gave those scruffy tramps this season now? Easy cup draws in the big cup for them and handed numerous points on a plate in the league, anyone would think the SFA are giving them help!

Gaun the refs and the SFA :thumbsup:

The_Todd
10-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Just had a look at 15 points back and it's the refs and the SFA that are making us have a good season

Hibs equalise with a last minute penalty ffs, just how many points have the men in black gave those scruffy tramps this season now? Easy cup draws in the big cup for them and handed numerous points on a plate in the league, anyone would think the SFA are giving them help!

Nice to see the Yams continue their "everything is everyone else's fault" whinging. They wonder why they're in the mess they are? It's because, my little Yam friends, the match lasts 90 minutes and our players play until the final whistle, not like yours who don't even bother to play the first 10. That's why we score so many late goals.

Fuds.

Sergey
10-02-2010, 09:37 PM
There's just been some plank called Dexter on the BBC phone-in.

Trumpet!

The_Todd
10-02-2010, 09:39 PM

Trumpet!

Do share, I'm not listening. Any greeting about Hobos and conspiracies?

KerPlunk
10-02-2010, 09:41 PM

Trumpet!

Was that the guy who said HoMoFC were being pursued by HMRC, a la Portsmouth ?
Definite 5th columnist - I wonder who that could have been, eh ??? :faf:

(Clue - Russian hat wearer)

steakbake
10-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Was that the guy who said HoMoFC were being pursued by HMRC, a la Portsmouth ?
Definite 5th columnist - I wonder who that could have been, eh ??? :faf:

(Clue - Russian hat wearer)

They were at one point. (To the best of my knowledge, allegedly etc etc).

Cool_Hand_Luke
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
No shots tonight..on or off target according to the BBC website

Hearts Nil (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8505815.stm)

:faf:

Hainan Hibs
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
That's the very definition of Yam Class:agree:

Kevvy1875
10-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Peppered Boruc's goal tonight:fibber:

Shots on: 0
Shots off: 0

FatJeffKnew has made the difference and I can still see them achieving that coveted Europa league place.:fibber:

IWasThere2016
10-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Id rather staple ma eyelids the gether than watch that lot .. giving dross a bad name! :greengrin

Hibercelona
10-02-2010, 10:22 PM

The SFA helping us? :faf:

Aye, we really got everything our own way tonight. :rolleyes:

They're just bitter that they never got their usual penalty handed to them on a plate.

weonlywon6-2
11-02-2010, 07:38 AM

3 games 3 defeats.

not going very well. problem wasnt the manager, but we knew that anyway !!

did notice the jumbos had no shots on or off target last night, how poor is that ?

:faf::faf:

hibbymac
11-02-2010, 07:58 AM
No shots tonight..on or off target according to the BBC website

Hearts Nil (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8505815.stm)

When you listen to the interview with Chick Young and the "Shabba Stabber", re Goncalves, he says along the lines of .... the club are not at fault here and have made him a great offer, Jose has got to realise what he has and stop hindering his career.

:faf: You couldnae make it up.

Nailrod
11-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Three games, three defeats, three attempts on target. There's a delightful symmetrical consistency about Hertz under the Jumbmeister.

I wonder how long the mad monarch's patience will last... Could Jumbo's tenure be the shortest of any of the madman's managers? :hmmm:

Sylar
11-02-2010, 08:29 AM
TBF any game involving hertz is dross, doesn't matter who they play, they are just plain *****.

And we still haven't beaten them this season! :grr:

Steve-O
11-02-2010, 08:30 AM

WindyMiller
11-02-2010, 08:34 AM
If this carries on there will be real pressure on the Vlad-sheep to make a decision.
Do they support Vlad; the White Kinght who single-handed saved Tynecastle, won the Cup and gave them Champions League football. The man who has them £40m+ in debt, never attends Tynie and rakes in £4m a year in interest and player transfers.
OR.
Do they support JJ; the Hearts supporter, former Captain, the manager that brought them their first trophy in 50 years and the hero that's returned to bring them back the glory tears.

I think they'll be spinning like Dervishes for the next 6 months and then agree that JJ was killing the club everyday he was there, liked the bevvy a bit too much, had lost the dreesing room and made some strange team selections.

JHUDAS!
:protest:

hibsbollah
11-02-2010, 08:47 AM

To be fair to them, they have had 3 shots on target in 3 games. Some good footage here of a Brazilian commentator hearing Hearts had scored the other week...watch his eyes

YouTube - Batista desmaia ao vivo na TvCom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd7WBUj8PAs&feature=related)

The_Todd
11-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Three games, three defeats, three attempts on target. There's a delightful symmetrical consistency about Hertz under the Jumbmeister.

I wonder how long the mad monarch's patience will last... Could Jumbo's tenure be the shortest of any of the madman's managers? :hmmm:

I think JJ will last as long as he does what he's told. Let's face it, Laszlo was not sacked on footballing grounds, he was sacked because it was becoming apparent he had a mind of his own. It's becoming increasingly apparent the same cannot be said about Fat Jim.

Hibby D
11-02-2010, 09:00 AM

It's a small price to pay in return for every other team trumping them left right and centre :greengrin

matty_f
11-02-2010, 09:03 AM

It's only a matter of time. :agree:

I watched the BBC highlights online last night, and the Yams looked as bad as Celtc looked good.

I dunno about everyone else, but practically every Yam I've spoken to has 'lost interest this season'.:thumbsup:

It's not hard to see why.

Nailrod
11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
If this carries on there will be real pressure on the Vlad-sheep to make a decision...

I think they'll be spinning like Dervishes for the next 6 months and then agree that JJ was killing the club everyday he was there, liked the bevvy a bit too much, had lost the dreesing room and made some strange team selections...
I'm giving them until about the time of the split before they discover all these things and decide that Vlad was right to pump him. :agree:

Remember how they turned on 'Elvis' (about the only person to emerge from Tiny with any dignity in the last five years).

Viva_Palmeiras
11-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I Missed the Sheriff...

weonlywon6-2
11-02-2010, 10:13 AM

3 games 3 defeats.

got my vote for manager of the year already !!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

weonlywon6-2
11-02-2010, 10:15 AM

bitter or what !!:faf::faf::bye:

poolman
11-02-2010, 10:29 AM

Trumpet!

:faf: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=67719

EH6 Hibby
11-02-2010, 10:42 AM
:faf: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=67719 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=67719)

Internet saddo. Self-obsessed media *****. Always ringing up phone-ins. Spends all his time online. Has a laughably high post count. Winds up the rival messageboard, so they never stop talking about him. Always writing about finances in football...
What an absolute ********. :huh:

I'm speechless that Shaun Lawson is commenting on anyone else's post count, he has 19000 posts, and I'd bet few were under a 1000 words! :faf:

TrinityHibs
11-02-2010, 10:44 AM
It's only a matter of time. :agree:

I watched the BBC highlights online last night, and the Yams looked as bad as Celtc looked good.

I dunno about everyone else, but practically every Yam I've spoken to has 'lost interest this season'.:thumbsup:

It's not hard to see why.

I think your confidence is seriously misplaced. The chances of Hertz being in the top six is disappearing as quick as a sub up the Baltic:lurksub: and they are seriously oot of the cup so unless they get a big team bye to the semis we're not going to be seeing them again this season.

I have mixed feelings about this as a serious hammering of them at ER in front of a full house would be great but so is them finishing the season losing to Falkirk in front of a crowd of 3,000:protest:

Choices Huh

WindyMiller
11-02-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm giving them until about the time of the split before they discover all these things and decide that Vlad was right to pump him. :agree:

Remember how they turned on 'Elvis' (about the only person to emerge from Tiny with any dignity in the last five years).

Actually, after a bit more thought, I think it will be nearer 9 months.

They'll be all excited at the new "stars" that will arrive in the transfer window, from various parts of the globe. They'll ignore the poor pre-season matches as "just friendlies". Then they'll find out that their "stars" are just the same old dross, that Vlad's favourite agents found.
Then they'll convince themselves that they were obviously signed by JJ and not Vlad.

JJ:bye:

Winston Ingram
11-02-2010, 11:37 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8505815.stm

Not 1 attempt on goal. The messiah is truly working his magic:greengrin

Diclonius
11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
It's 15 points again. :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
11-02-2010, 08:03 PM
It's 15 points again. :greengrin

made me chuckle when reading the paper this morning. also zero 0 nil nada zilch shot for them last night :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: