PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen team

WHUHibs
10-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Just arrived at Dakota Hotel...

Spoke to a couple of players and they are in high spirits,,,they think that they have a good chance tonight despite recent results...

Golden Bear
10-02-2010, 11:31 AM

Spoke to a couple of players and they are in high spirits,,,they think that they have a good chance tonight despite recent results...

It's time you put them right then.

:wink:

ArabHibee
10-02-2010, 11:45 AM

You must have money to burn, what's wrong with the £20 rooms at the TraveLodge? :greengrin

TornadoHibby
10-02-2010, 11:48 AM
You must have money to burn, what's wrong with the £20 rooms at the TraveLodge? :greengrin

I thought these (not these) were where all the swingers (allegedly) went? :wink: :hmmm: :dunno:

Jonnyboy
10-02-2010, 12:17 PM
I had a wee chat with the Aberdeen manager

Me - "Well Mark, how do you think things might go at Easter Road tonight?"

McGhee "Well, as long as the ref stops Murray from doling out you know robust tackles you know to my young players you know and as long as he keeps his cards in his pocket you know when my players go over the ball in all you know innocence then you know I think we have a good chance of you know winning"

Me - "Will you be hoping that you are not left chasing the game as happened against Raith Rovers in the cup?"

McGhee - "I still cant believe we almost you know lost that game you know as we had 75% of possession and you know their goal was pretty lucky and you know I feel that wee clubs like that shouldn't be allowed in the cup anyway you know"

Me - "Do you feel you have the strikeforce to win this game?"

McGhee - "Well you know we miss big Lee Miller you know because we got loads of free kicks around the box you know when he went down under challenges and you know people used to say he dived a lot but you know he had a genuine love of the taste of grass you know and never you know missed a chance to eat some."

Me - "Finally, there's a story going about that the Dons fans have not really taken to you so how do you feel about that?"

McGhee - "You know that story makes me pretty angry because you know I could have gone to Celtic or you know Hearts or even you know into the Scotland job but I chose Pittodrie because of my you know connection with Aberdeen as a you know player. The fans should realise how lucky they are you know to have me."

Danderhall Hibs
10-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Did he not mention how many Scottish Cups he's won or how much of a legend he is in Aberdeen?

robinp
10-02-2010, 01:03 PM
I had a wee chat with the Aberdeen manager

Me - "Well Mark, how do you think things might go at Easter Road tonight?"

McGhee "Well, as long as the ref stops Murray from doling out you know robust tackles you know to my young players you know and as long as he keeps his cards in his pocket you know when my players go over the ball in all you know innocence then you know I think we have a good chance of you know winning"

Me - "Will you be hoping that you are not left chasing the game as happened against Raith Rovers in the cup?"

McGhee - "I still cant believe we almost you know lost that game you know as we had 75% of possession and you know their goal was pretty lucky and you know I feel that wee clubs like that shouldn't be allowed in the cup anyway you know"

Me - "Do you feel you have the strikeforce to win this game?"

McGhee - "Well you know we miss big Lee Miller you know because we got loads of free kicks around the box you know when he went down under challenges and you know people used to say he dived a lot but you know he had a genuine love of the taste of grass you know and never you know missed a chance to eat some."

Me - "Finally, there's a story going about that the Dons fans have not really taken to you so how do you feel about that?"

McGhee - "You know that story makes me pretty angry because you know I could have gone to Celtic or you know Hearts or even you know into the Scotland job but I chose Pittodrie because of my you know connection with Aberdeen as a you know player. The fans should realise how lucky they are you know to have me."

:faf: So true!

WHUHibs
10-02-2010, 01:03 PM

But you have a plasma screeen on the wall so when I get board I can keep an eye on sky sports at the smae time:wink: