PDA

View Full Version : Smith & McGhee

EasterRoad4Ever
09-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Had to laugh at these two.

Walter Smith on the radio tonight bemoaning the fact that the press have been speculating about Hun players being sold off to this that and the other team :greengrin He was banging about why there was so much speculation and thought it was ridiculous :greengrin

Oh, the irony of the OF. Suck it up, Watty. Get used to it and enjoy :thumbsup:

McGee was even better on the box, complaining that the Dons fans are the biggest moaners he's ever come across. That'll endear him to them :greengrin

In't it nice to have a quiet club :thumbsup:

Reaper
09-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Had to laugh at these two.

Walter Smith on the radio tonight bemoaning the fact that the press have been speculating about Hun players being sold off to this that and the other team :greengrin He was banging about why there was so much speculation and thought it was ridiculous :greengrin

Oh, the irony of the OF. Suck it up, Watty. Get used to it and enjoy :thumbsup:

McGee was even better on the box, complaining that the Dons fans are the biggest moaners he's ever come across. That'll endear him to them :greengrin

In't it nice to have a quiet club :thumbsup:

Smith said that? Changed days when the Infirm talked about players at other clubs whenever it suited. Two faced, Fud. As for McGhee, think it was said on the other thread. The man is a 1st class A**ehole.......................................... ...................................
I ****in hate him. :grr:

machibby
09-02-2010, 07:53 PM
thought the mcghoo footage was a hoot, going on about how he's an aberdeen legend and how he isn't treated as such by people on the streets of aberdeen.
saying that think he's got a bit of a point regarding the dons fans moaning.

as for walt GIRUY

blackhibee
09-02-2010, 08:34 PM
I can't stand McGhee and agree with everything that was mentioned on another thread about him, but I do agree with him about the abuse of players. Ok, it's a man's game and some people are able to rise above it, but sometimes it's way out of order.

hfc rd
09-02-2010, 10:15 PM
After what McGhee just said, then I think he is going to get the pelters from the sheep now. The fans have their own opinion and are free to say it whenever they want to.